Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akitos aparpment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Matt pulled Carys up and put her on his back

"I need to excersize anyway" and took off
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Carys giggled and gripped onto Matt tightly.

"Don't drop me!"
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: