Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akitos aparpment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Angel stopped laughing when she heard cake.

She walked over to Akito and kissed him. " Yes please"

" Hm.... so you are calling me and her love birds eh?"she said laughing.

" That is so your last kiss now for insulting me " she said teasing.

" This is my new love" she said laughing and taking a bit of the cake.

She thought for a moment.

" I don't care love as long as I get to rest. I have slept in more crowded places. Like remember Carys when you me Matt and Near had to share one bed. We both were pushed off since Matt and Near hogged it all" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Carys shook her head "Oh, I remember that...Near ended up on the floor too, because a certain someone likes to have the whole bed to himself..."

"It's even worse sharing with Mello! He kicks and everything...I was so bruised after I had to share with him and Matt that one time..."

Carys then looked at Akito "Did you make this cake? It's delicious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:17 pm

"Come on caryss sleep here with me and angel." He would say kissing angel on the lips.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm

She laughed at the memory.

" When I slept next to Mello, he never hurt me. He gave me most of the bed... though i did trade the space for three chocolate bars" she said.

" MMmmm.. the cake is great, did you make this cause it will make me love you more is you say yes" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:22 pm

"Like I'd ever give Mello my chocolate!" Carys scoffed "I never gave anyone anything..."

She snickered and finished her cake "I guess that's why Mello kicked me so much...I never, ever gave him chocolate..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:25 pm

"Ofcourse i made it. My old gf tought me how to make this cake." He would say finishing his cake putting it in the sink and washing it.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:29 pm

She walked over and took her plate to the sink.

" Well I am glad you were taught how to make it" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:30 pm

He would smile kissing angel on the lips. "Why dont you two go check out my room. You guys will love my water bed" He would say smiling washing angels plate.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:33 pm

Carys took her plate to the sink and smiled "It was really nice...."

She blinked "Water bed? Isn't that...weird to sleep on?"
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:35 pm

She smiled at how sweet he was being.

" A water bed?" she asked.

" Wow I love those" she said .

" Where's your room, so I can check it out?" she asked kissing him.

" You do know I can wash my own plate right, you don't have to" she told him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:22 pm

"Go head my home is your guy's home." He would say sitting on the sofa relaxing.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:25 pm

She smiled and went deeper into his house. She had not walked around his house before so she was very curious.

She saw the room and walked in. She saw the water bed and she could not help but laugh. She took off her shoes and jumped on the bed. She laughed like a little girl because the bed was very squishy.

" I need to get one of these" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:29 pm

Carys watched Angel and giggled "That looks like fun..."

She prodded the bed with curiosity and giggled to herself.

"I need one of these..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:30 pm

He would look at caryss. "Arnt you going to join her?" He would say putting on his mask and putting his weapons on his person and his koto around his back.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Carys shook her head "I tend to break things I touch, so I won't bother...I'm a clumsy person, and Angel knows that only too well."

She grinned and nodded "She knows that really well.."
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Angel giggled and hopped more on it.

"Carys I have no idea how you can call this weird, gosh I mean the bed squishy and I love it. Your note that clumsy" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Carys giggled "You really like that bed, huh?"

Her eyes followed Angel going up and down "It just feels...weird..."

Carys sat down on the bed and smiled "But comfy. Really comfy."
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:37 pm

Angel laughed t how carefully Carys got on.

" Well duh I mean its squishy and come on you know me i love the water" she said smiling.

" Hop a little"she said and hopped on her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:38 pm

He would get up and would walk out the door heading to the graveyard forum.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Carys nodded "I know you love the water..."

She bounced a little and giggled.

"Hey, this is fun!"
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Angel laughed at how much her friend was having fun.

" See I told you I love fun and I can spot it" she said.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 pm

Carys grinned and nodded "I know...I should really invest in one of these beds..."
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:51 pm

Angel laughed out loud at her friends comment. She had tears on her face out of laughter.

" Wow I wonder what Mello, will say when you tell him you were hopping in a bed with ol' Angel." she said and laid down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:55 pm

Carys laughed "He'd ask why I was 'hopping on a bed' with you and not Matt!"

She fell back, laughing harder "I'd love to see Mello's face if I said that!"
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:02 pm

Angel laughed at her comment .Then imagined it in her head and giggled at the thought .

" You are telling me that you were hopping on a bed with goggle stealer?" she said impersonating Matt to a T>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: