Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akitos aparpment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Carys laughed even harder, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes, before going dead serious.

"Yes, I was hopping on a bed with a goggle stealer."

She couldn't finish being serious, and began to laugh again.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:12 pm

She laughed along.

" Man, has Matt not forgotten that already? I mean that was years ago" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:14 pm

"It's Matt...he never forgets!" Carys giggled "He's like an elephant."

"A weird, redheaded elephant."
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Angel laughed at her friends comments.

" You know what I noticed, Akito left us alone in his apartment." she said pouting.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Carys sat up "He did?"

"I didn't notice..."
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

" Well I'm off, this is kinda weird" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:34 pm

He would walk back in throwing his mask on the table and his weapons and things on the table aswell. "Hey girls you still here?" He would ask as he sat down on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:26 pm

He would walk in leaning his back up agaisnt a wall wating for matt and caryss. While he was waiting he would take a sip of his monster.

"Master how do you plan to kill them?" Asked ragnarok.

"Im not going to kill them. Caryss is a friend of angels so i wont harm her in anyway." He said to ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 pm

"so that would mean I'm dead..." Matt said lighting another cig and grinning
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Carys knocked on the door "This is weird..."

She then glared at Matt "If you die, I'm going straight after you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:32 pm

He would wave his hand and the door would come open but he would be in the shadows where the two cant see him "Ill be with you two in a moment." A voice said from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:33 pm

Matt approached Carys and gave her a little kiss on the forehead

"believe me, L will die before I do" he said, smiling and taking another plum.

"and this guy shouldn't be any harm from us, he looks like a friend"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Carys gripped onto Matt's hand a little tighter, trying not to show that she was absoloutely terrified.
She mumbled something and took Matt's cigarette, taking a long draw before handing it back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 pm

He would peek his head out of the shadows as he would look at matt then caryss. "Ive been waiting for you two. I wanted to talk about the mafia. Im after some files." He said approuch up behind the two.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:37 pm

"Files?" Carys spat "What files? Can't you get them from Mello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm

"Im after to kill mello so i dont want to speak with him. Just give me the files of the new recuits and i wont have my men bother you." He said as men in futuristic like army helmets would come out of the other rooms aiming there guns at them.

"So give me the files and you two wont get hurt." He said setting his right hand on the top of his hood of his hoodie.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:42 pm

"If you kill Mello, you'll have to kill me too." she said softly "I don't know of any damn files, and neither does Matt, so why don't you just leave us in peace?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:44 pm

"Men wait for my singal to shoot." He said to his men.

"Yes sir!" Said all the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Carys stood up defiantly "Bring it the fuck on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm

He would grin signiling the men. "Leave my sight men." He said.

"Yes sir!" They all said sinking into the ground dispearing.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:50 pm

"Oh, so you aren't going to kill me?" Carys glared
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:54 pm

"So, there is no way I'm letting you kill Mello, you'll have to kill Carys and me, first" Matt said standing up again and enjoying his cigarette.

"why would you want those files? I mean, I thought your kind used better methods"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 7:56 pm

Carys turned to Matt "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:05 pm

"I don't know, but I'm not letting this bitch kill Mello" Matt said loading his .48

"Now let's get the fuck out of here, I have better shit to do"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:08 pm

"Take me home?" Carys whispered, gripping onto Matt "He won't kill Mello...he has us to get through first."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: