Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akitos aparpment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:12 pm

He would walk in laying on the sofa "God damn im so bored." He would say eating a cherry.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:50 pm

He would walk in and would get a coke for himself and a diet coke for carys. "Make yourself at home caryss." I would say taking a seat on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Carys sat down and looked around
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:02 am

He would look at carys. "So do you like it." He would say taking a sip of his coke.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Akitos aparpment Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 am

Carys nodded "Yeah, I do..."
she sipped her diet coke and looked down at her hands, slightly shyly
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:53 am

He would look at her as he took a sip of his soda. "Don't let your friend bother you. Im sure he or she will turn up soon." He would say a smile on his face.

" I promise." I would say.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:17 pm

He would walk in still mad at what he did to angel and he would get a monster energy drink from the fridge and would sit on the sofa taking a sip from his monster. "Ragnarok do you think angel will ever forgive me." I would ask.

"Im sure she will master." Ragnarok would say.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:21 pm

Angel saw tired but she finally got to Akito's home.

She knocked on the door hoping he wouldn;t hurt her again.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Carys nervously stood behind Angel.
For some reason, Akito seemed to scare her.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:26 pm

He would open the door sipping on his monster energy drink as he was suprissed she would accuttly want to see him again. "Ah guys come in. Make your self at home." He said as he took another sip of his monster.

"So angel are you feeling better." If your not i can crash on the couch and you can take my bed." I said sitting on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Akitos aparpment Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Akitos aparpment Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

She smiled but shook her head.

" I would never want to impose in you. " she said softly.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:33 pm

Carys watched the two, smiling a little, before whispering "Excuse me a second, Matt's calling..."

She walked away, leaving the two alone.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:35 pm

He would look at caryss and then at angel. "Do you want something to eat or drink?" He would say taking another sip of his monster.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:44 pm

She looked over to Carys and glared..

"You were a horrible liar growing up Carys and you still are one now" she sad with a smirk/

" Water will be fine, thank you" she said to Akito.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm

He would go into the kitchen fetching her a bottle of water "So are you going to crash here tonight caryss and angel?" I would ask handing angel the bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:50 pm

"I am not a liar." Carys called "He is calling!"

She wandered back with a triumphant smirk on her face "Talk to him if you don't believe me."

Carys dangled her cell phone from her fingers and smiled at Angel.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Angel blushed.

" Fine, but he won't remember me, come on I mean last time I saw him I stole his goggles and never gave them back since he.... since he left with you. I doubt it" she said softly.

" Oh go on then talk to you love" she said emphasizing on the Love part.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:56 pm

Carys rolled her eyes "He'll remember you....he still whines about those goggles, even though he has like, five pairs..."

She blushed and giggled.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:58 pm

He would take a sip of his monster as he would sit down on the sofa. "Well make your self at home. The bed is upstairs. You guys will have to share a bed tho." He would say.

"You guys wont mind sleeping together right?" He would ask taking another sip of his monster.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:59 pm

She laughed.

" Honestly I was a little pick pocket growing up. I have his goggles, L's favorite type of candy that he got me addicted to. Near's puppet that he made of me, and one of Mello's furry jackets. " she said laughing,

" I love Mello's jacket, it still fits me" she said.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Carys watched Angel and giggled "So what of mine did you have then?"

She liked having Angel around again. She'd missed her a lot.
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

He would roll his eyes watching the too. "Do you guys want some cake?" He would ask.

"And you two love birds arecompletly ignoring me." He would say taking a sip of his monster energy drink.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:07 pm

Carys grinned "Cake!? Yes please!"
Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:10 pm

He would get up and would get 3 plates of cakes an some forkes handing angel and caryss a piece of cake "So as i was saying before you two dont mind sharing a bed right?" He would ask taking a bite of his cake.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Carys took the cake and began to chomp into it eagerly. She was really hungry.

"I could always just go home...I am just next door after all..." she giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akitos aparpment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akitos aparpment   Akitos aparpment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akitos aparpment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: