Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's management hotel room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 pm

"Well, Watari can suck my... No, I better not say that out loud" Matt said taking a long drink of wine

"Um well, yes, I did that to relax... I didn't enjoy it as much as you guys did"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Carys giggled as she sipped her wine and watched the two "Suck your what, babe?"

"But it was fun. You need to make chocolate more often, Matt."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm

"No, he might take it seriously and do it in my sleep" Matt said finishing his dish

"well, I am making chocolate more often, just that Mello eats it all"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

"Well make me some!" she giggled "I want Matt chocolate."

Carys snickered and let her fingers drag across Matt's thigh under the table, feigning innocence as she did so.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm

"I'd like to try some."He was almost finished.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:00 pm

"um well, we have already a dessert so yeah, maybe some other time..." Matt said smiling and giving Carys a dirty look

"shit...not right now... he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Carys smiled innocently at Matt and batted her eyelashes, her hand slipping between his legs.

"Well go get it then."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:04 pm

"Stop it!" Matt shouted standing up with violence and making a mess

"shit, i'm sorry Nate... well, that looks like a blood stain right there haha, sorry!" Matt then went to get a shamwow for the mess and the 3 cups of mousse
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:06 pm

Carys snickered and watched Matt, leaning on her hand.

"That's what you get."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm

"What the... this is your fault, Carys!" Matt gave her an angry look

"Um... erm, sorry about this Nate"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:14 pm

Carys just giggled and watched him "Calm down, Matt...I was only messing around!"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:18 pm

"Ah well, It's my fault anyway for being such a ... me" Matt cleaned up a bit and sat down
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:19 pm

"Being such a you?" she giggled "I've never heard that one before."
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:47 pm

"Its alright Matt. "He laughed.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:59 pm

-.- "anyway"... Matt was calmed down now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's management hotel room.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: