Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's management hotel room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:28 pm

"You cooking anything edible would be a miracle." Carys snickered, watching Matt "Can't we just order roomservice?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

"Well, how hard can some pasta be? I mean, seriously!" Matt said taking out the ingredients

"And well, I'm gonna cook and you're gonna love it!"
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Near knocked at the door.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:32 pm

"Oh boy he's here. Erm... Carys, can you get that while I finish this Mac&cheese?" Matt said fighting with the oven

"damn, this shouldn't be so hard..."
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:33 pm

Carys walked over to the door and opened it.

"Near, come in!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

"Thank you." Near walked in and looked around.
"So, how have you two been?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:37 pm

"DONE! ... Wait, is this supposed to look orange?.. Carys, I think the food is alive..." Matt said looking at the dish.

He stepped out of the kitchen and called room service
"Um. yeah? We're gonna have some Rizotto with the best wine you can give us, and as a dessert, we want mousse au chocolate..." Matt hung up and sit on the couch

"We've been okay, having some issues about last night but yeah... nothing that can't be fixed, right baby?

How are you anyway, kid?"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Carys wandered into the kitchen and prodded at what Matt had made "This doesn't look...edible."

She sat down beside Matt and nodded "Yeah, we'll fix it."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:46 pm

Matt took Carys' hand and kissed it

"it was no big deal, anyway, just a tiny little thing"

Matt then stood up and opened the door
"Um, the food is here... AND I'm sure my food tastes as good, just that... um, i'm saving it for later"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 pm

"Sure you are," she giggled and shook her head "It'll end up in the bin."

She turned to Near "You hungry, N?"
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"Thats good to know as for myself, I'm currently still working on the kira case.
Same as always. Yes. Thank you for the invitation." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm

"um, I'm sure he'd love my Mac&Cheese" Matt thought to himself

"Well, I remember I made you eat it once a good 10 years ago, Near. Remember?" Matt said placing the plates or risotto on the table
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm

"It's nice to see you again," she smiled "It's been a long, long time. I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:02 pm

"so, the dishes are served! please sit down at the table and let's have some food" Matt sitting down and staring at Carys
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 pm

"I've missed you two as well. Yes Matt. I remember." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:04 pm

"And you loved it... RIGHT!?" Matt said taking some wine.

"do you guys mind if I take a smoke while we eat? It makes me enjoy food more"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Carys sat down beside Matt and snickered "This looks better than anything you could ever make."

She laid a hand on his knee under the table and smiled "It looks nice."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 pm

"Well, I'm sure I can get better, I just need to practice and someone to eat it. Would you take the job, Nate?" Matt said looking at him and smiling

"So, you guys don't mind about my smoking, then... Um, I guess I'll do it later" Matt said putting his zippo away
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Carys smiled at Matt, then at Near "I'd buy you toys if you were honestly that brave, Near."

She giggled and shovelled some of the risotto down.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:11 pm

"I guess I could take the job, Matt. if it doesnt kill me first." Nate laughed. "Alright."
He said before he started eating.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

"great! We have a deal then" matt said smiling and eating some.

"I'm sure you'll love my food!"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Carys giggled "Well you do do some really nice desserts..."

"Like that chocolate thing? What is it? That's nice..."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:23 pm

"well, I did do Mello's chocolate bars back in the day... and I still make some of them" Matt blushed a bit

"that's mousse au chocolate, and I ordered that, but I can make it, too" Matt smiled and sent a kiss to Carys
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Carys giggled and nodded "Watari hated that you did that...it was a waste of your time, apparently."

"But it was fun...those were some of the better Wammy times."
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:35 pm

"Hm...I hope I dont regret this."He said jokingly.
"Yeah. Good old Wammy's."He said as he ate some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's management hotel room.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: