Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt's management hotel room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Matt's management hotel room. Empty
PostSubject: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:23 pm

"I think this will do... I still need this place for my own"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Matt's management hotel room. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Matt's management hotel room. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:24 pm

"Well this is nice..." Carys smiled "It's huge!"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:26 pm

"I don't like tiny places and this was the only one where I'm fully allowed to do anything" Matt said lighting another cigarette

"damn, I need to get a new brand, this ones go too fast"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:28 pm

"Haven't you had like, five already?" Carys asked, stretching out on the bed "Ohey, nice bed."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:34 pm

"yes, well, they keep me warm and cool while I'm not working, and also while working... you get the idea"

Matt said sitting on the bed

"yes, I asked for a king bedroom"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Carys rolled onto her back and smiled up at him.

"Good. There's enough space for me to stretch out."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:38 pm

"yeah well, enjoy the bed, then" Matt said turning on his computer

"I need to do some serious research on this Vlad guy"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Carys sat up and kissed Matt's cheek, before leaning her chin on his shoulder.

"Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:42 pm

"You seem to know him better than I do, so yeah, any info you have on him could help" Matt said turning around
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:44 pm

"Well..." Carys sat up "He used to go by Akito...he has awful moodswings. One minute he's nice, the next he'll want to murder you. He tried to hit on me when you weren't around...umm...he's just...weird."

Carys looked at Matt "And I saw him at Wammy's. He worked under L."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:46 pm

"I see. Apparently he wants all the new recruits of the mafia gone" Matt said lighting another cigarette

"maybe he suspects of a spy, too. But... he worked for L?"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:48 pm

"There's something insanely weird about this," Carys shook her head "He wants Mello dead too..."

"It's too weird."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:49 pm

"I don't care who this guy is, but I'm not letting him kill Mello... I'll kill him first, then"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Carys nodded "If you don't, I will."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Matt put his goggles on

"I'm bored. Let's go do something interesting, like... visit someone in this hotel, I'm sure someone else is staying here, too"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Carys got up and leant into him "Matt? Will you promise me something?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:58 pm

"hm?"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 pm

"Don't get hurt." she whispered, her eyes dropping to the floor.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Matt kissed Carys softly and hugged her.

"I can't promise you that, that only depends on what happens with Mello"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

She gripped him tightly.

"Just...stay as safe as you can."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 pm

"I could try that..." Matt stood up and left
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:08 pm

She watched as Matt left, hoping he'd be okay and stay safe.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:03 pm

Matt entered the room slowly lighting a cigarette and thinking of a good explanation for his behavior.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Carys sat down on the bed and looked at her feet, not entirely sure what to say.

"Well...umm..."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:26 pm

"So... I thought of making pasta, but yeah... I'm not really good at this whole cooking stuff... Er... what about Rizotto?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt's management hotel room.   Matt's management hotel room. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt's management hotel room.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: