Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time no see

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Long time no see Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Long time no see Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:48 am

Matt was currently alone; everyone had followed Mello the heist that he was planning. He himself wasn't too keen on this mission, it was too boring, and he still needed to beat some random asshole on Halo. He had his priorities. Mello had simply rolled his eyes and walked off, not wanting to deal with his whining if he'd been forced to go.

He admitted that it was nice working with Mello. He was after all his best friend. He'd been told that a new member might be joining, but Mello was cryptic about the whole thing. He didn't really care, it was another face he'd have to somewhat remember, he was always horrible at names anyways. And plus, none of these poor bastards mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Long time no see Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Long time no see Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:00 am

Carys was walking down the street, to the address she'd been given. She was armed to the hilt, 'just in case', and she had to admit, she felt slightly nervous, especially with all of this Kira shit going around; going to prison could kill her.
Luckily, the street seemed run down and dodgy, and as she scanned the doors, looking for the right one, her nervousness seemed to fade away.

If her address was correct, she was now here. She stood in front of the metal door, gulping, as her nerves seemed to overtake her again, making her feel a little sick.
Taking a deep breath, Carys knocked on the door loudly; her free hand on her thigh holster, as she waited for it to open.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 am

"Fuck!" Matt yelled as he'd been shot.

Of course some prick had to just come and knock right before he beat his opponent. Sighing, he turned off the game consul and walked towards the door grumbling the whole way. This person better be worth him losing the game or else...well Mello would need to keep looking for another person to work for.

"I'm coming!" he yelled as soon as someone kept knocking.

He swung the door opened and without even looking he called out.

"So what brings you to this dump?"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:15 am

As the door opened, Carys stared, the colour draining from her face almost immediately. This couldn't possibly be...?
Carys couldn't even bring herself to talk; she could only stare at him in the doorway, before she shook herself out of her daze.
This couldn't possibly be the same redheaded gamer she'd fallen for at the orphanage. It couldn't be...

"M-Matt? What the fuck are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:25 am

At the mention of his name, he immediately whipped his head to face her and it was a surprise that he could even manage to keep a straight face. He was shocked to see her, it was a pain to his chest, realizing that she'd been someone he'd miss. Probably the only thing that kept him at Wammys was her.

"Car' He whispered softly. "Come in"

He wanted to be cool. but there was no point, it'd been a while, and time sure had been kind to her.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:30 am

She followed him inside, heart pounding. He looked good, and she was sure if she thought hard enough, she'd even remember that smirk he used to constantly wear. Biting her lip, she took a deep breath again, before looking back up at him.

"What are you doing here?" she smiled slightly as she spoke "I haven't seen you in...forever."

"How are you doing?"

She had so many questions she wanted to ask, but didn't know where to start, and she felt a small ache in her heart, when she finally looked up again.

"It's been a long time..."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:44 am

Matt nodded his head silently as he lead her towards the lair. It was dark and he couldn't help but look back to face her. She was gorgeous and nervous and he was relieved at her reaction.

"I work here" he replied at her first question. "Mello and I have worked together ever since we ran from Wammys you know? We're partners in crime. But what brings you here?"

Was she the person that they were to hire.

"Six years Car, six years" he whispered.

He lead her towards the couches and sat down across from her, not wanting to lose sight of her.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 am

"I came to join...I didn't know you and Mello would be here though. I did my research, and this was the place for me," she smiled, sitting down on a grotty looking couch "I didn't want to be like the rest of them."

She froze, upon hearing him whisper. She couldn't believe it'd been that long. It felt considerably longer.
She gazed up at him again, making sure to make eye contact "It's been the longest six years of my life...I thought I'd never see you again."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

He slid his goggles up to his forehead and got a better look on her. She was more confident than ever, but then again that vulnerability was there. Why would a good girl like her want to join the mafia.

"What about Wammys" he asked as he lit a cigarette. "Aren't you supposed to be working for L, or the albino?"

He felt something in him soften at her confession of her missing him. He admittedly missed her too, her smiles, her personality, her smell, her everything. She was the best thing at Wammys and something he'd wish he'd never left behind.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:03 am

"L has Soar, and Near has Angel," she muttered "There was no place for me. I had the choice of staying with Roger in England, or join to Japan to work with Soar, and I didn't want to do either. I wanted to take a walk on the wild side, and now here I am."

Her hazel eyes never left him, and she smirked, taking the smoke from him for herself "Sitting in a stuffy office doesn't suit me, I like to be out and about...I still earned my letter though."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 am

Matt chuckled as she explained the situation. He couldn't believe that the little albino actually got himself a girl. Well..maybe not in the normal sense but still. Carys was always the wild one, never really reforming like they wanted her to. She was a rebel at heart, and someone that had immediately caught his attention.

"Well welcome. I'd interview you but....but you're always welcomed by me Car, always" he murmured before letting out the smoke from his nose.

Looking at her he leaned forward and inhaled taking in her scent.

"Still badass at computers?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:11 am

"Welcomed by you, but what about Mello, hmm?" she smirked, blushing as he moved closer to her. She looked up at him with a small smile on her face, as she blew smoke out into the air around them.

"Of course. Not as good as you, but still pretty good," she smirked, leaning back slightly, before dropping her voice to a low whisper "And I'm damn good with a gun."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:16 am

Seeing her blush, made his heart beat faster. God Damn was she as hot as ever, and that bad streak just made him want her more. She was always so fascinating to him, so like him yet so different. He simply adored her.

"Well you know what they say about girls and guns" he said blowing the smoke back to her. "Damn sexy from head to toe" he purred.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:23 am

Carys felt her heart stop, and her face redden even more. The way his voice seemed to purr sent her stomach into somersaults, and the way he was looking at her...Fuck!

She managed to regain her composure somehow, smirking up at him "Well...I try..."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 am

Matt's smile widened and he couldn't help but kiss her cheek. Her skin was soft as ever, and the smell of cigarette on her was just divine. Their bad habit was shared by both, something incredibly sexy in his opinion.

"Wanna go to the shooting range and show me what you got?" he said standing up, his game long forgotten.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:34 am

Her mind went blank as soon as she felt his lips on her cheek. Her face was probably the same colour as the vest she was wearing, and her heart seemed to stop, before she shook herself out of it, and patted her thigh holster confidently.

"I'm game, if you are." she leant up to whisper in his ear. Two could play his game...
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Matt walked away, expecting her to follow with a large grin on his face. She obviously liked it, based on her red face. He chuckled and slipped his hands in his pockets leading her towards the range.

"Show me what you got love"
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 pm

She smirked, following him as she unholstered her Colt. It wasn't a new gun; it was an antique by most peoples standards. An old Western six-shooter, but that Colt was her baby.

Carys stood up straight in front of her desired target; those silly pieces of paper were good practice, she supposed, and she fired, all six shots in around the same area.
She walked forward, to collect the paper, the body printed upon it had three shots in the head, two in the neck and one in the chest.

"Well?" she smirked up at him "I'd say I was pretty good."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 am

Matt let out a whistle as he saw her shoot like there was no tomorrow. It was impressive to see that she'd only gotten better since he last saw her. She was a real vixen through and through. Leaning towards her, he placed his head on her shoulder looking at the paper.

"Impressive" he breathed out by her ear, a wide-grin splitting his face. "Always knew you were talented."
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:23 am

She smirked, his sudden closeness causing her to blush again. She bit her lip, before turning her head to face him, her devilish eyes betraying how she really felt.

"Well, y'know," she moved away from him, swaying her hips, giving him a wink and holstering her gun once more "I'm talented in more than one area."

Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:41 am

Matt raised his brow at her daringness. Was she really that much bolder than before? It surprised him more than anything. He decided to take her bait and walked towards her. He knew that just a few more steps and she'd be pinned to the counter. He grinned wickedly at the thought. He ignored his beating heart, that was so loud against his ears and placed his hands on each side of her, effectively pinning her down.

"And what would those talents be?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:45 am

She smirked back up at him, her face inches from his. Her heart was pounding, and when he was this close, her confidence seemed to falter slightly, and she gulped, making sure her eyes never left his.
She blinked once, leaning back against the counter and biting down on her bottom lip so hard that she thought it might bleed.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know?" her voice was low, almost seductive, and she began to wonder if he could hear her heart beating against her chest.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:51 am

She pulled back. He almost groaned at how she teased him. A real seductress when she needed to be. Still a wicked grin was etched on his face and he blew some air on her lips before pulling back.

He stretched and cracked his neck before looking back at her. He still had to be cool. Yes she was hot, but he didn't know if Mello would approve of this, and despite how much he bitched, Mello did count in his plans.

"You're hired" he called out as he walked away expecting her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 12:55 am

Carys felt as if she was going to faint. He was hot, no, more than hot. He was gorgeous, and he was close to her.
She breathed a little sigh of relief when he moved away. She knew she'd gotten to him, just like he had gotten to her.

"I am?" she grinned, trotting behind him "What about Mello?"

"And I expect you to keep all of the creeps away from me."
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:24 am

Matt snorted, as if Mello would care that she was the one he chose. Mello had a soft spot for Carys too, and thought of her as and he quoted 'hot sister'.

"Well if you must know, Mello told me that I was to choose who the new member was. Had no fucking idea it was you, but since it is you, I can be biased and choose you as the new member."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Long time no see Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time no see   Long time no see Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time no see
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next