Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Computer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Kusabana

Niiro Kusabana

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Broken Computer Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Broken Computer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

Broken Computer Empty
PostSubject: Broken Computer   Broken Computer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey guys, my computer is broken it keeps giving me the blue screen of death every time i try to start the stupid thing. Anyways this means i wount be able to get on the site for a while until i get it fixed or just get a new one. If you need to reach me you can add me on facebook for those of you who haven't already, Stefany Alusdark. Hope to see you all soon!

~Nini♥
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Broken Computer Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Broken Computer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

Broken Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Computer   Broken Computer Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

NO! Not the blue screen of death! D:
Back to top Go down
Niiro Kusabana

Niiro Kusabana

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Broken Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Computer   Broken Computer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 pm

I have a new computer! I cam home from work and my sister had bought me a new one! but its kinda like selling my soul to the devil i'll have to pay her back sooner or later but for now i have a computer and ish back! woot woot

*breaks her old computer into bits and burns them* To hell with you blue screen of death!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Computer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Computer   Broken Computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Computer
Page 1 of 1