Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Messiah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Broken Messiah Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Broken Messiah Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:02 pm

Chapter One
M u r d e r

Carys' eyes were downcast as she walked along the wet, cracked pavement that night.
Her thoughts were elsewhere, and music from Japan's Visual Kei movement blasted in her ears. She immediately recognized it as 'OBSCURE' by Dir En Grey and shuddered.
The video for the aforementioned song had given her nightmares for weeks.
Carys skipped the song, and smiled as the next began to play. She looked up and a sudden breeze whipped some of her long, dark brown hair into her eyes.
She shook it out of her face and chewed her lip thoughtfully as her fingers brushed against the cold steel of the pistol in her pocket.
Her lips suddenly curled into an evil smirk as she grasped the weapon in her hand, and her hazel eyes were glued on a plump, motherly looking woman, and the nineteen year old couldn't help but laugh bitterly. Picking up her pace, Carys quickly caught up with the woman, and was right against her.
She'd planned this well. They were the only people in the cold, dark street, and she'd timed it all oh so perfectly.

"Bethany Williams?" Carys hissed viciously into the woman's ear. The woman froze and nodded "Well, well, well..."

"W-who are you!?" Bethany's voice shook with fear, and Carys simply laughed sinisterly.

"My name is Carys Marie Williams..." she smirked "I'm your daughter."

Bethany stiffened "Y-you can't be!"

"Oh, but I am." Carys' voice was as icy as the cold winter wind that whipped around their faces, and Carys began to pull the gun from her pocket.
But something stopped her. A little voice in her head stopped her, telling her that it would be wrong to murder this woman.
She simply shrugged the nagging voice off, and brought the gun into the cold night air, pressing it to the woman's head. She felt nothing as she placed her finger on the trigger, snarling towards Bethany.

"This is what you deserve, you bitch." she growled, the ferociousness of her voice causing Bethany to tremble with fear "You ditched me at some...orphange fourteen fucking years ago, pretended you found me on the damn streets and walked away, not feeling an ounce of guilt. Don't even try and pretend that it isn't true, because, Bethany, you and I both know it's the damn truth. And this is what you deserve. You deserve to die."

"Carys, please!" Bethany pleaded with her daughter "You don't understand!"

"What don't I understand, mother!?" Carys spat, glaring at the woman "You left me! I thought mothers were supposed to care for their children?"

"Carys, please!" Tears were streaming down Bethany's cheeks, as she fell to her knees, almost begging her daughter not to kill her "I had to do it! You don't know what your father would have done if I hadn't! You were never supposed to have hap-"

"Save it!" Carys snapped, pushing her to the ground, stepping on her chest, and aiming the pistol between Bethany's eyes.
Bethany looked up, her deep green eyes wide and fearful. When Carys laughed that evil, evil laugh, Bethany Louise Williams knew she was done for.

The laugh turned into a smirk, as Carys pulled the trigger.
The sound of the gunshot caused a few dogs to bark nearby, and lights to go on in houses. Carys simply smiled down at her victim and wiped some blood from her boots, before turning on her heel and walking away, laughing to herself as she tucked the gun in her pocket.
In her eyes, the woman had gotten what she deserved, and in the distance, she could hear sirens becoming closer, and she snickered to herself, now walking briskly towards a battered old red car, where someone was waiting on her. When she reached the car, she pulled the door open and smiled at the driver, before pulling out her bloodstained pistol.

"Well?" he asked, taking a drag of his cigarette and looking at her from behind orange tinted goggles.

"She's dead." Carys smiled, wiping the blood from her weapon and placing it back in her pocket "Wanna get out of here?"

He nodded and smiled at her, before starting up the battered car, and driving out of the town of Aberdare, as if nothing had happened.

This is my fic, Broken Messiah. Carys is mine, as is the fic, don't steal.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Broken Messiah Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Broken Messiah Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Chapter Two
M e l l o

It had amazed Carys that she’d actually killed her birth mother. Adrenalin coursed through her veins, and she grinned at her partner, almost manically.

"You’re insane, babe,” he’d said, laughing “Ah, but fuck, I love you for it.”

Carys turned to the redhead, kissed his cheek and smiled “Insanity comes with the Wammy’s orphan tag, Matt.”

"I know, I know,” Matt grinned, turning into a long driveway. They’d been driving for at least four hours, Matt defying every speed limit he could as he drove.
Finally, they were back at their little cottage, in Wonston, near Winchester, the place where they’d met.

"Damn, finally,” Carys yawned, getting out of the car as Matt parked up, closing the door after her and pulling out her keys as Matt locked his beloved car and followed her inside their house; Lily Cottage.

"What time is it, Matty?” Carys asked as she wandered into the kitchen, stretching “It’s getting light outside...”

"’It's,” he looked down at that godforsaken Gears of War watch he wore, and yawned “almost six am.”

" What? Whoa, I didn’t think it was thatlate...I guess I should have some food and then sleep. You should too, babe.” Carys tied her dark brown hair up and sat down at the table, stretching as she did so.

"Yeah, yeah...” he agreed, pulling out his Nintendo DS and sitting down by her “Can I play some Pokémon first though?”

"Sure, baby, sure,” Carys smiled, kissing him as she stood up again and opened the fridge. Matt laid his DS down and hugged her from behind.

"What food do we have?” he asked, kissing her neck “Or here’s an idea; we skip the food and just go to bed...”

Matt’s hand moved from her waist, down to inside the front of her jeans. She gasped and bit her lip as he touched her; her skin goosepimpling.

"You,” she growled, shutting the fridge door and grabbing his wrist “bedroom, now.”

Matt simply smirked and allowed himself to be pulled along “Yes mistress.”

--

It was late afternoon when Matt and Carys finally surfaced. Sunlight streamed through the broken blinds and onto the king-sized bed that took up most of the room. Clothes from earlier that morning where strewn across the floor; Matt’s striped shirt hanging off the lamp in the corner of the room, for one, and Carys’ bra hung from the corner of a TV screen.
Matt, had taken up most room in the bed. He was completely stretched out, one arm hanging off the bed and the other around Carys, who was curled into his side. She wasn’t really taking up much space, and had an arm draped across Matt’s hips.

"Mmph, Carys.” Matt muttered, opening a green eye blearily “What the fuck time is it?”

"’I'unno.” She replied, yawning and curling closer to him “Check?”

Matt sat up in bed, groping around blindly for the remote control, grasping it and turning the TV onto a news station.

"There has been another twenty four deaths in a high-security prison near London...” the news anchor droned on, frankly boring the shit out of Matt, but he listened anyway “...each prisoner was serving a life sentence at HM Prison Belmarsh, for crimes of various severity...”

"Another twenty four?” Carys shook her head “This shit is getting bad. If my tracking is correct, that makes it well over five hundred now...”

"Five hundred? Well fuck me sideways and call me Mary...” Matt shook his head, stretching out and sitting up, watching the girl by his side carefully.
Carys looked up at the redhead and blinked.

"What?"

"You're beautiful."

"Shut up."

Carys stood at five feet and four inches, only a couple of inches smaller than Matt. She had long dark brown hair, that reached the small of her back and bright hazel eyes that could change to striking green if she was really, really pissed off.
Carys was skinny, with a not so small chest and she was pretty damn strong.
Matt stood at five feet and six inches, had long, shaggy auburn coloured hair, emerald green eyes and a cocky attitude.
Both were searching for their best friend, Mello, who'd vanished from the orphange both Carys and Matt had grown up at when he was fourteen.
The latter stayed and earned their letters; M and C.
To an outsider, Carys and Matt looked like a perfectly normal couple that were madly in love and had married young, but in reality, they were detectives, raised in Wammy's House for Gifted Children; an orphange that wasn't so far from where they lived now, and they had a constant link to the House and to Roger; the man who trains the children to earn their letters and take after the great L. Lawliet.

"No, Carys Marie, I will not shut up. You're a) my wife and b) beautiful, so I shall not keep my opinions to myself." Matt smirked, sitting up and causing Carys to grumble in frustration as she crawled back under the covers.

"I'm ignoring you then."

"Nasty," Matt snickered, laying on top of her and kissing her neck "but I'll make you take notice of me, believe me baby."

Carys made a sound, which seemed to be a cross between a moan and a whine; protesting against Matt's current advances, but still involuntarily bucking her hips when his fingers touched just above her panty line.
Matt of course, was hard already "Come on, Car. A little sex never hurt anyone..."

She giggled and moved so quickly, the next thing Matt knew, he was on his back looking up at her, and if anything, the tent in his boxers got annoying.
Sitting on his hips, Carys raised her eyebrows, licked her lips and pinned his arms above his head "Beg."

"What?!"

"You heard me," her tone was menacing, demanding, and really fucking hot "Beg for it."

"Awww, shit, Car...stop it, you're making me harder."

"Matty, baby." she smirked, slipping her hand into his shorts and grinning, moving her hand up and down and causing Matt to spit out a long, strangled moan "Beg and you shall receive."

"Baby...please," he pleaded "I kinda need you now...so fuck, please just...ugh, you know..."

"No, I don't know. Tell me what you want."

"You, Carys, I want you.” he whined, looking up at her pleadingly, biting his lip. Carys simply smirked, let go off him and got up.

"I'm working, so I'm afraid I can't play right now,” she said simply, picking up her hairbrush and brushing her tangled hair. Matt stared; eyes wide in shock.

"What!? Car, that's so unfair!”

"Life's unfair, baby.” she smiled, looking for a shirt. Matt narrowed his eyes, picked up her phone and put it to his ear, smirking up at her.

"Hello,” he smirked, putting on the accent of the local doctor “this is doctor Bullock...I'm afraid Carys is very ill and will not be able to come to work tonight...yes, yes...I will...yes...goodbye!”

Flinging the phone down victoriously, Matt sat up and grinned, crossing his arms “You're not working tonight.”

"Oh, you bastard!” she glared, putting her hairbrush down and pulling her red vest on, after fishing her bra off the television and shaking her head “you're a bad boy, Matt.”

"Ohhh, Carys,” he said in a sing-song voice, getting up “but don't you love it?”

"Surprisingly, I do.” she rolled her eyes as he hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder. Carys snuggled into him, smiling softly and looking at the silver ring on her finger.
Married at 19.
The phone rang, and the couple pulled apart, staring at it.

"'ll get it.” she said, walking over and putting it to her ear “Hello? Oh, hi Roger! What? Oh my god...”

Carys turned to Matt, eyes wide. He stared back, trying to read her expression, but he only confused himself, becoming more confused as her voice dropped to a mere whisper.

"Yeah...yeah...I'll tell him...yeah, of course...we'll be there in a few days...we'll drop in...thank you, Roger...bye...”

Hanging up, Carys sat down, staring at the floor in complete and utter shock., before lifting her gaze up to the red-headed gamer, who was standing only in tight black boxers, waiting for her to speak.

"Car!? Babe, talk to me!”

"Roger found him...” she whispered finally, still in shock “Roger found Mello...”
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Chapter Three
H o m e

“W-what?” Matt stammered finally, staring at his wife “W-where is he?”

“The USA.” she replied quietly, still in shock herself. It had been at least four years since they'd seen Mello. They hadn't seen him since he'd said goodbye, that dark, wet night.

Matt and Carys stood hand by hand in the main entrance at Wammy's, as Mello stood, looking a little sad.

“We'll meet again.” he'd said, looking back at the two “Matt, Carys...find me. Promise me you'll find me.”

“We promise.” Matt and Carys said at the same time. Mello smiled sadly, hoisted his bag onto his back and walked out of the door, into the rainy night.

And since that day, they'd been searching, with the help of Roger.

“We found him, Car.” Matt whispered, looking up at her with emerald eyes, emotion in his eyes “We found Mello.”

Grinning at each other, the couple embraced, before kissing passionately. Carys pulled away first, and spoke “Now we just need to get to him.”

“How?” Matt asked, cocking his head and adjusting his goggles slightly, before sitting back down on the bed.

“Roger said he'd arrange everything for us. We go to Wammy's tomorrow, and Roger said he'd have tickets for us. We're LA bound, Matty.” she laid back, a grin plastered to her face.

“LA? Really?” he blinked, shocked again. Carys nodded, smiled and sat up again, hugging him.

“Yup. LA.” she smiled “We're headed to LA tomorrow.”

“That's awesome, babe.” he grinned, headed towards the bathroom “I'm gonna go shower now though. I shouldn't be too long, and I gotta go out tonight.”

When Matt turned his back, Carys grimaced. She knew exactly why he was going out, and she bit her lip, getting up and making the bed, not replying to what Matt said.
When he was safely in the bathroom, showering, she considering looking through his phone, but decided against it, knowing she'd hurt herself more by even looking through it.
Matt wasn't a good husband, if Carys was to be completely honest. He'd say he was going out, then he'd meet up with girls and have sex with them.
Matt Jeevas, the serial cheater.
Carys could do nothing to stop him, and arguing with him over it would simply make matters worse, therefore she left him to do as he wished, even if it did hurt her more in the end.
Sighing, Carys finished making their bed, and walked downstairs, and into the kitchen, thinking to herself as she did. She and Matt had been together since they were thirteen, he proposed at sixteen, just before they left Wammy's, and then married in March, a month before Carys turned nineteen. It was now October, and for the past two and a half years, Matt was banging random girls, thinking his wife knew nothing, although she knew everything.

Her friends at work; Alesha and Tammy were the first to tell her.

“You do know what Matt did last night?”

“No...did he get drunk again, because if he did, that's a regular occurrence.” Carys said, shrugging Matt's drinking habits off.

“Oh no,” Tammy bit her lip, turning to Alesha “Should I tell her?”

“Uh, yes, Tammy.” Alesha looked annoyed “If you don't, I will.”

“What the fuck is going on!?” Carys looked confused “Someone fancy explaining it to me?”

“Matt...” Tammy took a deep breath “Matt fucked Alice last night.”

Alice was Alesha, Carys and Tammy's boss, who had a thing for Matt, and everyone knew it. Carys stared at her friends, eyes wide in horror.

“No,” she whispered out “He wouldn't...”

“I'm sorry, chicken.” Alesha moved to hug her friend, whom was standing still, deadly silent “Car? You okay?”

“Y-yeah,” she'd stammered, quietly “I umm...need to go...”

Picking up her bag, and heading towards the door of the shop she worked in Carys bumped into Alice on her way out.

“Oh hi, Carys!” Alice smiled, going to hug her. Instead of the hug, Alice received a fist in her face. Alesha and Tammy had looked on, their jaws dropping, and Alice gasped, looking at Carys in horror “W-what was that for?!”

“Fucking my husband.” Carys snarled “I hope you enjoyed him.”

And with that, Carys had left with a slam of the door.

“You deserved that.” Alesha said, as Alice came over for sympathy “Shame she hadn't hit you harder.”

Carys shuddered when she thought back on the memory, and she pushed her fringe off her face. She'd see Alesha and Tammy later, she'd decided. She wasn't sure if she'd see them again.

“Hey babe.” Matt smiled, half an hour later, washed and changed, and smelling delicious. He leant down and kissed her cheek, and she simply smiled up at him.

“Hi you. You smell nice. I texted Alesha and Tammy, and we're gonna meet up later for a drink.”

“Sounds fun.” Matt smiled,lifting Carys up off her seat, sitting down and putting her on his lap, lighting up two cigarettes; one for him and one for her “Here.”

“Thanks babe.” she replied, as Matt laid his chin on her shoulder and smoked, and Carys closed her eyes, and did the same.

Ten minutes later, Matt got up and kissed Carys softly “I won't be home too late, I promise.”

“Okay,” she whispered, stroking his cheek and kissing him again “Be safe. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Then, with a smile, he was gone, his battered red car roaring down the road, Carys watching out of the living room window.

Shaking her head, she turned to go and get ready.

“Carys!” Alesha called, jumping up and down, Tammy waving .

“Hey girls!” Carys hugged her friends, before sitting down at the little table and ordering drinks “This dinner thing was a good idea, Tammy.”

“What can I say?” Tammy grinned “I have brains. So what's the big occasion, girl? You finally break up with Matt or something.”

Carys shook her head “No. I'm leaving tomorrow.”

Alesha and Tammy stared at her “Leaving? Where?”

“Remember my friend Mello I've been searching high and low for? I found him. He's in LA.”

“Whoa...LA...” Alesha whistled, impressed “So you're bound for LA?”

Carys nodded “Yup. So I'm saying goodbye...”

Carys stayed out until one, before heading home again. Matt of course, wasn't home, but arrived home, not long after, curling into his sleeping wife, nervous about the next day.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 pm

Chapter Four
M a f i a

The next day came came quickly, and both Carys and Matt were nervous as they packed. Matt shot Carys a nervous look, and she reached for his hand, squeezing gently.

"It'll be okay.”

"What if he's forgotten about us, Car?” Matt sighed, looking up sadly “What if Mello forgot about me?”

"He wouldn't.” Carys sat down beside him, and took one of his gloved hands in both of hers, before looking up at him “Matty, you're unforgettable.”

He smiled a little, and kissed her forehead “You're amazing, Carys. Do you know that?”

Carys smiled, kissed his cheek and hugged him, before speaking “You do occasionally say that I am.”

"Well you are.” Matt stood up and pulled Carys up, heaving his bags over his shoulders. Carys picked hers up and smiled, beginning to walk out to the battered red Ford outside, before opening the boot and throwing her bags in, before taking Matt's from him and doing the same.

He smiled gratefully and got into the driver's seat, patting the passenger's seat for his wife, who was now getting into the car.

"So, first stop, Wammy's, yes?” he asked, and Carys nodded, and the two began the long journey to LA.

Outside the Mafia hideout, LA, one day later.

“Are you sure, Carys?” Matt asked, unsure, as they stared at a nasty looking building “this place looks like a dump.”

"Yes, Matt, I am sure,” she retorted, shooting a slightly annoyed look at him “Okay, lets go.”

The couple walked towards the building, letting themselves in, and wandering around.

Underneath the building, Jack Neylon watched the survellience cameras closely, watching the couple sneak around, before finally calling his boss, Rod Ross over.

"Boss, I don't know who they are.” Jack muttered, pointing at the screens. Rod glared at the couple, before calling four of his cohorts over and sending them after the couple, with the intent to kill them both.

"What the fuck is going on?” the leather-clad blonde asked, gnawing on chocolate. Rod turned to him, and muttered one word.

"Intruders.”

"Kill 'em.” the blonde replied, in a bored tone, not even glancing up at the screens. Rod simply nodded, watching the scene unfold on the screen.

Matt and Carys looked around, slightly unsure of where they were, and they froze when they heard approaching footsteps. Carys instinctively reached for Matt's hand, gripping tightly, and he squeezed her hand reassuringly, smiling at her.

"Drop your weapons and hold your hands up.” someone grunted, and suddenly, they were surrounded by four big, big guys. Carys froze, her defensive mechanism refusing to kick in, as she and Matt were both engulfed with fear.

"Hey, she's cute.” one of the guys wandered up to Carys and looked her up and down, before reaching out and touching her cheek softly. She looked like a deer caught in headlights, as his rough fingers stroked her skin, and she simply wanted to curl into Matt, who was now almost snarling at the man.

"Leave her alone.” Matt said, gulping. Carys turned and looked at him fearfully, hoping he wouldn't be killed “We're looking for Mello.”

"What business do you have with Mello?” the biggest man stepped forward, glaring down at Matt. Carys bravely stepped forward, and looked up at him.

"My name is Mihael Keehl.” she said “He's Nate River. We used to know Mello, and we tracked him down to here. Our business with him isn't really any of your business, but I'd really appreciate it if you let us see him.”

"Jim.” the man grunted “Get Mello. Tell him Mihael Keehl and Nate River have business with him.”

Jim scurried off, back to Mello, breathless when he finally reached him.

"Mello,” he panted “those people...they...have business...with you...one's called...Mihael...Keehl...the other, Nate...River...”

Mello stared in disbelief, before getting up, grabbing his gun and snarling in sheer anger “Where the FUCK are they!?”

Jim stood straight up, and motioned for the blonde to follow him. Mello looked furious and glared as he followed Jim, his hand clenched around his gun.

"They're here.” Jim said, and the other three men made a clearing for Mello to walk through, the blonde's face still twisted with fury.

"Hi,” the female looked up and smirked “long time, no see, Mels.”

Mello stared, not quite believing what he was seeing “Carys? Matt?”

"Hey Mels,” Matt grinned “We said we'd find you...”

"So we did.”

Mello motioned for the four men to leave, and waited until they were well gone before he spoke “I didn't think I'd see either of you again...are you still together or just friends?”

"Married.” Matt proclaimed proudly, holding Carys' hand up, and pulling his glove off, so that both rings were on show. Carys leant into him and smiled contently, before watching Mello again.

"You guys have jobs?” he asked, and they both shook their heads “Okay good...you're in the mafia.”

Carys looked at Matt and grinned, and Matt grinned back, before turning his attention back to Mello.

“Let's go for a walk.” Mello said, and the couple followed him “We have a lot to catch up on.”

--

Four and a half hours later, after a lot of talking, Carys and Matt were in their room that Mello had given them. It was nice; a king sized bed was in the middle of the room, and there were a few cabinets and sets of drawers, and a TV.

Matt was laying on the bed, playing on his DS, whilst Carys set her iPod dock up, plugging it in and playing some Nine Inch Nails.

On hearing what the song was, Matt stopped playing, sat up and smirked.

“You let me violate you...you let me desecrate you...you let me penetrate you...you let me complicate you...” Matt whispered in her ear, while licking her neck. Carys stopped and shuddered, before turning to face him “Turn it up, Car, and put this damn song on repeat.”

Carys nodded, and did as Matt asked, before smirking at him and pushing him onto his back, grinding into him and feeling his jeans tighten underneath her. She leant down to his ear, smirked and then spoke “You're turned on already?”

Matt nodded, and rolled them over, so he was on top “I wanna fuck you like an animal, Jeevas.”

Matt's lips met Carys', and her hand was on his behind as he ground his hips into hers as they made out. Carys' red vest was gone in a flash, as was Matt's shirt and gloves, and now, Carys was hurriedly attempting to get his jeans off, finally pulling them and his boxers off on her third try. Matt smirked when she rolled them over again, and she positioned her head above his member, before she went down and licked the tip, before taking him in, inch by inch. Matt groaned and watched her, the sight of her giving him head making him even harder.

"Carys,” he moaned, panting, knowing he'd be done if she kept this up “stop...come here...”

Carys pulled off him, licking his head once more before moving up beside him. Matt immediately unclipped her bra, threw it across the room, and pushed her jeans down, motioning for her to kick them off and kneel on the bed. Matt too, knelt in front of her, and kissed her, tongues clashing and he then smirked, pulling away and leaning down, removing her panties with his teeth, before pushing her onto her back and holding her wrists above her head, nudging her legs apart with his knee. Carys smirked and moaned when he entered her, and she wrapped her legs around him, forcing him deeper inside her.
Matt thrusted in as deep as he could go, grunting as he did so. He knew he wouldn't last long, but damn, this was the best sex he'd had in a while.

“Fuck, Matt!” Carys moaned, moving her hips in time with his and slipping a hand between them to touch herself, knowing how much that got them both off “Fucking go faster, asshole.”

"As you wish,” Matt snickered and moaned, increasing his pace. He gritted his teeth, knowing he was indeed close, but he didn't want this to end right now “Car, fuck, you're so fucking tight...”

"Matt...fuck, Matt...” Carys was almost screaming. This gave Matt what he needed; knowing she was as close as he was.

"Car...I'm gonn- fuck!” he moaned, when he felt her muscles clench around him, and he released her hands, letting her wrap them around her and hold him tightly as they both rode our their orgasms.
Pulling out shortly after, Matt grinned at his wife and kissed her lovingly as they laid side by side, simply gazing at each other.

“I love you.” she finally said, crawling underneath the covers of the bed, Matt doing the same.

"Love you too.”

It'd been a long day for them both, and Carys could feel herself slipping into sleep. She curled into Matt, and he put an arm around her, kissing her head before they both fell asleep, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Chapter Five
U n f a i t h f u l

Carys and Matt had been with the Mafia a month now, and things between them seemed to be good. Carys was happy being the only girl around, so Matt's attention was on her, and her only.
Well.
So Carys thought.

“Where are you going?” Carys asked, glancing up from her laptop at Matt, who was currently pulling his boots on.

“Out with Mels,” he shrugged, smiling at her and lighting up a cigarette “I shouldn’t be too late.”

“Alright,” Carys replied, looking back down at her laptop and leaning on her hands, eyes glued to the screen “be good, have fun, all that shit.”

“I will, I will,” Matt said, hugging her from behind “what are you doing, anyway?”

“Watching surveillance tapes. Mello asked me to.” Carys mumbled, yawning, before pointing at the screen “He said something about this girl, I think her name’s Ayame or something.”

Matt froze in horror, staring at the screen as Carys continued talking “Mels said she’s been hanging around here way too much lately and we might have to kill her, if she finds anything out. But then again, she could be dating someone like Akito or something, but even if that’s the case, she shouldn’t be here. She’s a skank anyway.”

“Heh...yeah...” Matt said, kissing Carys’ forehead “I’ll see you later, baby. I love you.”

“I love you too, Matt. Be careful, okay?” she paused her tape and pulled him towards her, kissing him fiercely with a smirk, before he walked away “Bye, babe.”

As soon as Matt got outside, he kicked a door and cursed “Fucking DAMNIT!”

“Matt? Is that you?” he turned as he heard the soft voice, and sighed “It’s only me...”

“Ayame...” he said as he walked towards her, kissing her gently as he reached her “I missed you, baby.”

The girl smiled softly, and reached for Matt's hand. He'd met her not too long ago, and surprisingly had fallen for the soft-spoken girl.

Not something Matt usually did, when it came to his flings. He usually met them, had sex with them, and left them; occasionally going for a few more rounds with them on different occasions, but Matt had decided the timid Ayame was different. A lot different.
She had a certain charm that he couldn't explain, her quiet demeanour was different to all the other loud girls he'd met (apart from his wife, of course) and her touch was gentle...her touch was like Carys'.
He smiled, hugged her tight, and took her hand, leading her away from the hideout.
Luckily, Carys had her back turned, talking to Rod, and missed Ayame leaving with Matt. It was then Mello strode in, munching chocolate like always, and Carys looked at him in confusion.

“Mels? What are you doing here?”

“What do you mean? I haven't been anywhere.” Mello replied, an eyebrow raised.

“But...Matt just left...he said he was going out with you...” Carys looked completely and utterly confused, her eyebrows knotting together. Mello's eyebrow was raised, then he put two and two together...

“That...holy shit, that bastard!”

“Mello, what the fuck are you talking about?”

“You need to come with me, now. Get your boots on, Car.” Mello didn't quite command her to, but his voice was shaking with anger, and Carys did what she thought was best, grabbing her leather jacket as she slipped her boots on.
Mello then tossed her a motorcycle helmet “You'll need it, sweetheart.”

“I will?” Carys still looked baffled, as she put the helmet over her head and followed Mello out to his motorcycle. He got on first, motioning for Carys to get on and hold on tightly “Mello, seriously, what the hell is going on?”

“You'll see soon enough...”

There was a hint of sadness in the blonde's voice, and Carys' heart suddenly dropped. Surely Matt wasn't...? No, he couldn't be...he wouldn't.
She was trying to convince herself that Matt wasn't out cheating on her again. He couldn't be...
Shaking the thoughts from her head, Carys looked straight ahead, biting tears back and sighing. As much as she denied it, she knew where this was going.
A short ride later, and both Mello and Carys were stood outside a bar.

“Take your helmet off and give me your hand.” he said softly, his helmet under his arm. Carys did as she was asked and bit her lip as Mello led her inside.

Her heart was beating ridiculously fast and her throat was dry. She didn't want to do this, and Mello seemed to pick up on this and squeezed her hand, looking at her apologetically.

“I'm sorry.” he whispered, when Carys saw what he was looking at...

“Matt?” she muttered, barely audible. She looked inconsolable and the tears were pouring from her eyes; slipping down her cheeks and onto her jacket. Mello simply pulled her into a tight hug, looking over at Matt, who was currently joking and smiling, completely oblivious.

Then the redhead glanced up, his face dropping as he instantly paled. Mello looked at him, shaking his head in utter disgust, and Carys then looked up; looking totally grief stricken.
And then, as if it were nothing, Ayame looked up and smiled.
Carys snapped.

Wrenching herself out of Mello's grip and now looking unbelievably furious, and strode over, yanking Ayame out of her seat by her hair, and pulling the girl up to face her.
And of course, instead of speaking, she simply headbutted the girl in the face, turning on her hell and storming out; silent tears on her cheeks, before turning back one more time to look at Matt and shake her head.
And then she was gone.

Carys went straight to bed when she got back to the hideout, sobbing into her pillows., with Mello staying by her side and rubbing her back softly.
He was more than disappointed in his best friend; the best friend who'd sworn blind that no one could be Carys, and he wanted no one but Carys. Clearly Matt had lied, and he wondered if Ayame had been the first.
When Mello was just about to ask, Carys sat up and sniffled.

“To think she wasn't the first, either.”

“She...what?”

“Ayame isn't the first girl Matt's cheated on me with. There was a whole bunch back in Wonston...Alice...Amy...Morgan...Talia...Kayla...” Carys rattled off the list between sobs, sighing “And I always knew...and I never said shit.”

“Ssh, Car, it's okay.” Mello hugged her and stroked her hair “What you gotta do is sleep, okay?”

Carys nodded, as Mello laid her down and kissed her cheek. She mumbled a goodnight and Mello smilled sadly, waiting until he heard her slow, but even breathing, which meant she was asleep, before he left, and grabbed his gun.
He stalked through the hallways of the hideout, only Rod stopping to tell him that they'd successfully gotten Sayu Yagami, daughter of the chief of the Japanese Kira taskforce. This made the blonde smirk and he briefly stopped what he was doing, sending a message to Sayu's father and the Japanese taskforce.
Then, he returned back on his journey, finding the person he wanted to see behind the entrance of the hideout. Pressing the gun to the redhead's skull, Mello growled.

“How could you?” Mello snarled “How the fuck could you?”

“How could I what, Mels?” Matt sighed, turning to face his...ex, best friend? Matt looked weary and maybe...just maybe there were tears pooling in the eyes hidden by orange-tinted goggles.

“Do that to Car...I don't understand it.” Mello lowered the gun and watched Matt “You fought to be with her at Wammy's, and now you're cheating on her? Why, Matt...why?”

“I have needs.” Matt sounded suddenly fierce and he turned to glare at Mello “I'm too fucking young to be tied down. I want to fucking live, okay?”

“No, that's not fucking okay,” Mello hissed, raising the gun to Matt's temple once more “She loves you, and this is how you repay her!? It's not fucking right.”

“You know what's not fucking right,” Matt snapped “it's not right that she fucking knocked Ayame out!”

“Carys had every fucking right to knock that little whore out,” Mello fired back, his blue eyes blazing with fury “You're the biggest fucking asshole I've ever met.”

“Whatever,” Matt glowered, shaking his head. Melllo frowned, lowered his gun and began to walk away.

“And to think...I thought you were a decent guy.”

Matt felt suddenly awful.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Chapter Six
S a v i o u r

Days had passed since Carys had found out about Matt and Ayame, and in that time, Sayu Yagami had been exchanged for the fabled Death Note, and Carys was currently in front of the computer, reading up on the Japanese task force.
So far, she'd found out that on the task force was Soichiro Yagami, Touta Matsuda, Shuichi Aizawa, Kanzo Mogi and Hideki Ide, Mogi being Misa Amane's chaperone. Also on the task force was Soichiro's son, Light Yagami; the boy L himself had accused of being Kira.
It had seemed the second youngest member of the task force had caught the nineteen year old's eye; he didn't look too bad for being twenty eight, she thought to herself.

"You alright, kid?” Mello asked, setting a beer down in front of Carys. The brunette looked up and smiled, nodding.

"Yeah, I'm fine.”

"You sure?” Mello asked, biting into his bar of chocolate and sitting down beside her. Carys nodded again and rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I'm not a kid, Mello. I'm nineteen.” she then smiled again, taking a swig of the beer and returning to her work “I got everyone’s profiles up. Have to admit, this Matsuda guy is pretty cute.”

"Even though he's what? Twelve years older than you?” Mello snickered. Carys just smiled and waved her hand.

"That's unimportant.”
Matt, who had been earwigging in, sighed. He didn't like Carys talking about other men, but what could he do now? He'd already been with Ayame and more than a few other girls.

"Well, Mels, I believe it's bedtime,” Carys yawned, standing up. She stretched and smiled, before waving “Night Mels. Sleep well.”

"You too, sweetheart.” Mello smiled as she left the room. Matt edged into the shadows, hiding from his wife.
Carys, who was unbelievably oblivious walked right past him and went up to what was their room.
Matt, sighed after she passed. He had to do something tonight.
Matt waited until Carys was safely asleep, before creeping into the room and sitting down on the bed softly. She was spread out; her dark hair obscuring her face, and really, she looked like an angel when she slept.
Carefully, Matt reached over and moved her hair off her face and watching her sleep. She looked different, he thought. A lot younger and a lot more scared; a lot like the scared seventeen year old that left Wammy's with him.

“I love you,” he whispered, standing up and leaning over to kiss her head lightly. Carys stirred in her sleep, and Matt frowned, leaving the room.

Big things would be happening in the next few days, and he wasn't sure if either of them would live.

The day, as Mello had been calling it, had finally arrived. He knew what was gonna go down, and he was absolutely petrified, if he were to be honest.
Matt knew the ins and outs of the plan and had helped with wiring explosives into the building. Carys and the rest of the members were none the wiser.
Like now, for instance. Carys was laughing and joking with various mafia members on that cold November night, whlist Matt and Mello kept looking over at each other.
Mello knew that Matt and Carys were safe; the task force knew nothing about them, but if they weren't careful, they could die in the explosions Mello had set up.

“What time is it?” Matt asked. Mello turned to him and sighed sadly.

“11:57.” the blonde replied, looking up at a clock on the wall “Two minutes to go.”

“You promise me Car's gonna be okay?” Matt asked again, in a low voice. Mello simply nodded.

The next two minutes dragged on, and when it finally happened, Mello jumped up. The mafia members were groaning; gripping their chests and Carys let out a scream. Matt came up behind her and put a gloved hand over her mouth, before whispering in her ear.

“Run, Car, please,” he pleaded “run!”

Carys turned to look at Matt, her eyes wide and fearful, and she suddenly knew who was at work here and suddenly her life felt very, very real “But...Matt-”

“RUN, CAR!” Mello screamed, looking scared himself. With a sudden peck to Matt's lips, Carys ran.

She'd never realised how big the hideout actually was until then, she deduced, she was running; running for her life, and with luck not being on her side, an explosion knocked her to her knees, and at someone's feet.
Glancing up, looking utterly terrified, Carys bit back tears and scurried back into the wall, looking up at him.
Through his helmet, she could see chocolate coloured eyes and black hair flopping into the eyes.

“Touta Matsuda...” she whispered, almost silently. Matsuda looked into terrified hazel eyes and thought he could make an exception for the scared girl.
Maybe he could take her home...

Then, another explosion screamed through the building, and as if from nowhere, Matt jumped through the smoking doorway. Matsuda had been shaken to his knees, and the force of the explosion had caused Carys to knock her head off the wall behind her and knock herself out.

Matt himself had a cut face and was bleeding profusely; and his shirt was ripped in various places. He ignored Matsuda, and leant down, scooping the unconscious Carys into his arms and running off with her. Matsuda, however managed to sit up and watched after them.
He decided then and there he'd never forget her long dark brown hair or her terrified hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 pm

This is really good C I'm looking forward to the rest )
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Chapter Seven

F o r g i v n e s s

When Carys woke up, she was in unfamiliar surroundings, her head on Matt's lap, whilst he and Mello argued.

"Jesus Christ, Mello! Why didn't you kill him!?”

"I didn't have time, Matt! What was I meant to do!? He almost wrote my name in that fucking notebook!” Mello fired back viciously “We need to talk to Near. He has that photo.”

"Photo?”

"The only photo there is of me. I need it. What if Kira fucks up Near and gets the photo? Then I am screwed, Matt. And I suppose it might be good for sleeping beauty there to see her little best friend again.” Mello said, this time quietly. Carys of course, feigned sleep and listened in “She hasn't seen Angel in years, and I know Angel's with Near, like she always wanted to be.”

"Small one's with Near? Is that good or bad?”

It was then Carys decided to awaken. Groaning, she sat up from Matt's lap, and the redhead gasped, enveloping her in a hug; a hug which Carys seemed to hold onto Matt tighter than she ever had before and she could feel wet tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Matty...” she whispered huskily “I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I ran like you said...but the first explosion knocked me at this cop's feet...”

"Ssh, Car, it's fine,” he hushed her “it's okay. You, me and Mels are okay...”

"But you look at you, Matt you're all cut and Mel-”

She stopped dead when she saw Mello. His face was badly burnt and beginning to scar, and Carys' sobs caught in her throat.

"M-Mels...” she pulled away from Matt and moved over to Mello. The blonde watched her, even stopping from gnawing his chocolate long enough to be pulled into Carys' vice-like hug. He could feel her tears falling from her eyes and onto his back, and he held onto her tightly “You two are too fuckin' good at scaring the shit out of me.”

Mello laughed heartily and kissed Carys' cheek “I think you should be over there, making up with your husband. Don't you agree?”

She nodded and made her way over to Matt, who pulled her into a hug, leaning his chin on her shoulder.
Mello left the room, leaving the two alone. They pulled away and Matt took her hands into his own, looking his wife dead In the eye. It was coming.
They knew they had to talk, and that was what was about to happen.

"Car...” Matt started “I'm so, so sorry. I don't know why I did it. I don't know if it's because you and I got married so young, and neither of us had the chance to live, y'know?”

She nodded. She had a feeling this would take all night.

It was early the next morning when she woke in Matt's arms. His head was resting on hers and he was snoring slightly, and it seemed that Mello had put a blanket over them at some point.
Snuggling closer, Carys smiled to herself, but couldn't seem to shake the thoughts of Matsuda from her head.
Those chocolate brown eyes were beautiful. They couldn't have been the eyes of a 28 year old man...no way. His eyes were easily comparable to the gorgeous emerald ones her husband had.

But like always her husband won over anyone and anything. He had bright green eyes which seemed to always sparkle, even when they were hidden behind his godforsaken goggles, and his red hair was long, but not too long and silky and it always stuck to his cheeks when he was sweaty.
Yeah, her husband was gorgeous. She'd seen him go from a kid, to an awkward teen, to the man he was now, and she shook her head, knowing any woman could fall for his looks and for his charm.
Carys sighed heavily; but then froze, worried she'd awoken her sleeping husband,

"Morning.” he chuckled, pulling her down to him. She smiled and snuggled in, yawning. Matt simply held her and kissed her hair, feeling completely at ease “How'd you sleep?”

"Better than I have in days,” she replied “and you, babe?”

"Same, same.”

“Morning, brats.” Mello snickered, shoving cups of coffee down in front of them. Both Matt and Carys stared, then looked at each other, shrugging and leaning forward together to grab their coffee cups. Mello watched them and snickered.
Seemed his plan had been good for more than one thing.. Matt and Carys seemed to be on good terms again, snuggling and all that mushy crap that Mello himself didn't really appreciate “Ew.”

The couple had been kissing , and then pulled away to look at Mello.

“What?” Matt asked, looking confused. Carys simply giggled and leant against Matt, as his arm snaked around her shoulders.
All seemed to be good again.

A fortnight passed and the day came for Carys to go and visit the SPK. She groaned in pain; sleeping on an air mattress beside Matt wasn't the most fun in the world.
He liked his space, and she'd always known that, which usually meant Carys had a corner, or she was sprawled on top of him. She was never cold, though. Matt was like a human heater.

“Are you ready?” Mello asked, surveying the girl. Carys nodded, sighed and fixed her hair one last time, before straightening up and smiling.

“Yup. Let's go.” she smiled, stretching and grabbing her leather jacket as she followed the two men into the car, riding in the back as Matt drove and Mello called shotgun.
The most important people ride in the back...heh... Carys thought to herself, smirking victoriously. Matt caught her smirk and smiled back at her, shaking his head.
Carys simply batted her eyelashes and smiled innocently, as Mello turned to look at her, an eyebrow raised.

“Okay, we're here.” Mello said finally, turning to Carys, who was listening to her iPod, head bobbing along with the music “Car? Caaar? CARYS!?”

“Huh?” the girl's head snapped up and she blinked, before smiling “Sorry. Breaking Benjamin were slightly more interesting there...”

“Yeah, so I saw. Okay, go on and go, babe.” Mello nodded as Carys got out the car. Matt grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him for a quick kiss, and smiled when he let go, watching her blush.
She then got out of the car and walked up to the glass doors, pressing the button for entry.

“Who are you and what business do you have with us?” a mechanical voice asked. Carys blinked, and went to speak.

“I...uh...My name is C. I made plans to meet with N today.” she spoke quietly. The voice when quiet and Carys swore she heard a squeak of surprise.

“...Carys?” the voice was no longer mechanical; but the voice of a girl. Carys gasped.

“Angel!? Yes, it's me!”

“Hang on, I'm coming to let you in, Chica!”

From the car, Matt and Mello chuckled to themselves, glad to see Carys so excited and happy, and within seconds, another brunette bounded outside and almost tackled Carys to the ground as she hugged her.
Carys hugged the girl back tightly and smiled, before being led inside.

This was the start of something else.
Back to top Go down

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm

wow o.o
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Broken Messiah Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Broken Messiah Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:58 pm

ohai~ tis me
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Chapter Eight

N o s t a l g i a

Mello didn't like what Carys did next. Carys was now working with the SPK, and never with Matt or Mello. Matt pined constantly,; even “lowering” himself to beg Near to allow him to see his wife.
Near reluctantly agreed, whilst Matt rejoiced. He was still having sex with multiple partners (some things never change), but he was having his wife too.
And come on, Matt's wife was smoking hot.
It was late one evening when Matt woke up, and Carys should have been there, but Carys was not there. Instead, Carys was on the balcony of their hotel room, acoustic guitar in her hand.

"Now that I've lost everything to you, you say you wanna start something new, and it's breakin' my heart you're leavin', baby, I'm grievin'. But if you wanna leave, take good care, hope you have a lot of nice things to wear, but then a lot of nice things turn bad out there...” Matt listened into her silently, a small, but guilty smile on his lips. Her voice was full of an emotion Matt couldn't fathom.
To him, it sounded like her voice was breaking; perhaps a little thick with tears “Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world, it's hard to get by just upon a smile. Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world and I'll always remember you like a child, boy.”

Frozen as he listened, he wondered...did she know? Did she know he was back to his old tricks? Because why else would she be singing sad songs like that?
She knew, he deduced. She damn well knew he was cheating again, but why wouldn't she ever say anything!?
The truth was, unknown to Matt, was that she stayed silent because she was scared to lose him. Scared to lose the only real security in her life, even though he really wasn't that secure.
Her old friend from Wammy's House; Soar was keeping tabs on Matt and Soar had been telling Carys everything...it was true that it was good to have friends in high places in the SPK.

"You know I've seen a lot of what the world can do, snd it's breakin' my heart in two, because I never wanna see you sad, boy, don't be a bad boy. But if you wanna leave, take good care, hope you make a lot of nice friends out there, but just remember there's a lot of bad and beware...” her voice was breaking by this point, and he could tell. What he couldn't see was the silent tears that were rolling down her cheeks, illuminated silver by the streetlights, and she shook her head, before going on “ Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world, it's hard to get by just upon a smile. Oh, baby, baby, it's a wild world and I'll always remember you like a child, boy. Baby, I love you, but if you wanna leave, take good care, hope you make a lot of nice friends out there, but just remember there's a lot of bad and beware...”

She didn't do the last two chorus'. Her voice had already broken enough and she was almost in full blown tears, placing her guitar at her side.
Unbeknown to Matt, Mello was watching him carefully. Mello too, was in contact with Soar, and he too had her keeping tabs on him.

“So,” Mello whispered darkly. Matt stared in horror, whilst Mello's glare put the fear of God into him “do tell me about Katie, Olalla, Lauren, Taylor and Page please? Oh, and of course there's Angie! God, Matt, what the hell is it going to take before you stop this shit? Seriously! You think she still doesn't know about these girls? Really? She knows, Matt, she knows. She just won't say anything because she doesn't want to damn well fucking lose you!”

“She doesn't wanna lose me?” Matt choked out weakly, gazing back over his shoulder. Their voices were in hushed, whispered tones so Carys didn't hear, but even if she did hear, she would have instantly blocked it all out, not wanting to hear a thing “What...what do you mean?”

“She loves you, dickhead, and wants to have a real marriage with you. But obvious you know nothing of real marriages, Jeevas, because if you did, you wouldn't be cheating on her, because you'd be staying faithful and you wouldn't be doing this. You honestly are an idiot to let someone like her get away, and I really hope something happens to you, that makes you damn well realise what you have. Something that'll give you a hopefully life threatening kick up the arse.”

Matt just stared at his best friend. Only Mello could get away with being so blunt with him, and even if Matt didn't like it, Matt would have to deal with it.
Mello was always right, no matter what, even if Matt had no intention of admitting it. The blonde was always the one that knew what was the right thing to do, even if it was dangerous.
Like what they had planned for the near future. It was dangerous; life threatening, but they were doing it to ensure Kira would be caught and they could hopefully live happily ever after, whilst Near took L's place.
Their plan was recklessly dangerous. Chances are they'd both die, and it ripped Matt apart to know how distraught Carys woulc be if he died. He wasn't sure if he could handle dying. He'd never see her face again.

“We're going to die, Mello.” Matt said finally; quietly. Mello just looked at him and nodded.

“I know.”

They both sighed and moved to sit down in separate chairs in the lavishly furnished apartment; mumbling details of the plans.

The cold December came and went, and now Carys, Matt and Mello were in a run down apartment in Tokyo, Japan.
Matt was watching his wife carefully as they walked through the Tokyo streets. Her long dark hair was blowing around her face and shoulders, and Matt wasn't sure if she'd ever looked this beautiful before. Her hazel eyes seemed to be brimming with life, and as Matt watched his cigarette smoke disappear into the grey sky, he sighed with a heavy heart.
How could he leave her now? Just...how? It felt like everything in the world was new to him; like he'd never seen anything like this before.
Hell, Carys could be doing something mundane, such as ironing and it amazed him. It simply amazed Mail Jeevas about what he'd be missing out on when he was gone. The world may have been corrupt and under Kira's reign, but it was still beautiful in it's own sick, twisted way. Perhaps all of this new found glory and beauty was a way of mocking both him and Mello. Perhaps mocking their mission in some odd, sad way.
As he looked around, Carys still by his side, they walked through a park. They saw families, and Matt's stomach lurched.
That was another thing he'd never get to experience. His own family. He'd never know what it felt like to hold his first born child in his arms, and to stay by his wife's side while she gave birth. He'd never get to see Carys become pregnant; or give birth for that matter. He'd never get to see the miracle of life in front of him.
He shook his head and sighed, the sun breaking through the clouds as if to mock him...again. He reached out to grab Carys' hand, and as he did, she turned to look at him, and something about it made him stare.
Maybe it was the way the wind caught her hair and whipped it around her face, but for a second, he didn't see a nineteen year old Carys. He saw a fourteen year old Carys, as he remembered her from Wammy's. That same carefree smile he remembered from all those years ago, and the way her hair fell over her shoulders...for just that instant, he saw the little girl he first fell for.

And he wondered how she'd cope without him.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Chapter Nine
G o o d b y e

January 26th, 2010

He had been chain smoking terribly.
5am and laying awake in the uncomfortable bed, he'd managed to wrangle Carys back to him from Near, Angel, Soar and the SPK the night previously; Matt needed his wife by his side. It was his last night on planet Earth, and he wasn't spending it without his soulmate, he'd told himself. He'd realized in the past weeks that Carys was his soulmate; his one love, his everything.
Mail Jeevas wasn't one for doing romance. Never had been, really, but he'd gone all out the night previously and instead of fucking his wife, for the first time since their wedding night, Matt made love to Carys, and it wasn't that bad, he thought.
His breath caught in his throat as Carys rolled over and snuffled in her sleep, groaning his name out sleepily. Matt smiled and leant into her, kissing her hair softly and smiling, before pulling her into his arms and holding her tightly, feeling her warm breath on his bare chest.
Beautiful, he thought, just...beautiful. It was his for the past five, almost six years. He should have been twenty on the first of February, but that wasn't happening now. He was going to die days before, all to stop Kira.

"Matt..." the door creaked open, and Mello's head appeared. Matt nodded. It was time.

He gently untangled Carys from himself and sighed. She'd never looked so beautiful before and he'd never wanted to stay and hold her so much before. He sighed as he got out of bed, but then sat down on the edge of her side, clad only in his boxers.
He let his fingers ghost over the pale skin of her cheek, and he could feel his emerald eyes watering. She moved again, this time onto her back so he could see her face, perhaps for the last time.
Wiping at his eyes, he shook his head, getting up and looking back. The tears seemed to refuse to stop leaking from his eyes and he felt as if there was a weight on his chest; a weight that wouldn't move.
Shaking his head, Matt slipped his wedding ring off with a sigh, and grabbed a pen and paper to write a note; he had to explain himself to Carys somehow, right?
He was still crying silently as he wote, his tears staining the page. He sighed, shook his head and laid the pen down, folding the note in two, before tugging his ring off sadly and placing it on top of the note, which he left on the TV.
He changed silently; quickly before sitting down on the bed again, and tenderly moving some of Carys' hair off her cheek gently. He was still crying too. He couldn't help it.

"I love you." he breathed out, kissing her one last time, and snapping his goggles over his eyes, before standing up and leaving, looking over his shoulder and drinking the sight of his wife in one last time.

Mello was waiting for him in the living room, and Mello could tell Matt had been crying. The orange-tinted goggles were fogged up, and Mello smiled half-heartedly, patting Matt on the back.
The redhead just looked at his best friend and sighed, shaking his head. Mello looked down at the floor sadly, and nodded, signalling for them to go.
As they stood outside, Mello was holding his motorcycle helmet, and looking down, while Matt bit his lip, not daring to look up.

"Well I guess this is...well..."

"This is the end of Kira's reign." Matt replied firmly, although his voice was soft. Mello nodded again and swallowed, before putting his helmet over his head.
Matt took this as his cue to get into his battered red car, and as Matt roared off, Mello nodded his goodbye to his best friend.

Carys awoke to an empty bed that morning, and sat up, stretching and smiling to herself, before gazing down at the ring on her finger lovingly.

She loved Matt more than anyone could imagine, really and smiled to herself again, almost allowing herself to grin as she thought about her husband. She got out of bed and showered, tying her hair into a messy wet bun before heading off to the SPK headquarters, unknowing of what her husband was up to. She had no damn idea at all, and she never noticed the ring or note on top of the television.
She paid no attention to the battered red car which screamed past her; nor the four black ones that went past either; she had no idea that Matt had just screamed past her, in a sickening show of self-sacrifice, so she could live...so the world could live without Kira and without fear.

He wasn't just saving her. He was saving the world.

She keyed in her number at the SPK headquarters, and let herself in, and as she went inside, she felt an eerie atmosphere. Shrugging it off, Carys headed farther inside the building and sat at her laptop, watching surveillance tapes of Teru Mikami, meanwhile Angel, Soar, Near and the other members watched Mello and Matt's escapade on the wide screen television.
Near of course sent a message to Light Yagami of the Japanese Task Force to say he had no involvement in the kidnapping they were watching.
Matt and Mello had kidnapped Kiyomi Takada. They'd kidnapped her.
And as it stood, Matt was in a car chase around Tokyo. Matt had screamed past his wife earlier and she knew nothing.
The day dragged past for Carys, and both Angel and Soar kept checking in on her, saying nothing, just shaking their heads in sympathy. The poor girl knew nothing; absolutely nothing, and they knew everything, and under Near's orders, could not tell their best friend about the current situation.

Matt however, knew his time had come now. Surrounded by thirteen armed bodyguards, he got out of his car, and raised his hands up high "Since when were the Japanese allowed to carry such big guns around? Yeah, I know you'll wanna talk to me, I'm connected to the kidnapper...You won't shoo-"

All at once, shots were fired by the thirteen, and as Matt took the shots and fell to the ground; a half smoked cigarette hanging from his lips, he thought of one person.
He thought of Carys. He thought of her carefree smile. He thought of her beauty.
As Mail Jeevas closed his eyes, the pain unbearable, he still smiled as he thought of Carys. Even the worst pain was bearable if he thought of her face; her smile and the way she always told him she loved him, and he smiled, knowing he'd just saved her life.
Now Carys could live.

Back in the SPK headquarters, Carys stretched and stood up, before heading towards the main room, smiling and walking with a bounce in her step.
She was glad she'd be seeing her husband tonight...or so she thought. Entering the room, she grinned and waved, before looking up at the screen.
Her heart instantly sank, her face paled and her eyes widened.
Near, Halle Lidner, Gevanni, Rester, Soar and Angel's eyes were glued to the screen, as a newsflash showed up, and there on the screen was a bullet riddled red car, and a body laying beside it.
She could have recognized that body anywhere. Boots, jeans, a fuzzy tan vest and a red and black striped shirt, every article of clothing bloodstained. On the corpse's head was a messy tangle of bright red hair.
Carys took a step back and gasped; this couldn't be real, oh no...it couldn't be. Both Angel and Soar turned to look at her, their faces red and blotchy. Their faces truly said it all.

Carys fell to her knees and let out a scream "MATT!"
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:59 pm

awwwww Q~Q That's so sad
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Current

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Q~Q
I actually have tears in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Chapter Ten
S o r r o w

The rain began to pour not long after Carys let out that scream. She didn't know what to do nor say, and stood staring at the screen for a good ten minutes, unblinking and standing in shock.
She fell to her knees shortly after, the entirety of the room watching her carefully, before Angel and Soar rushed to her side, supporting the now broken girl.

"We're here, Car, sshh...” Soar whispered, hugging the younger girl into her. Angel looked up at Near, who shook his head. It wasn't just Matt now...

"Lidner, get to the scene of Mello's...death before anyone else does. Gevanni, head downtown and deal with Matt.”

Soar even looked up at Near and stared in horror. Mello was dead too?! Carys choked out another sob into Soar's shoulder, screaming out Matt's name; the pain in her chest unbearable. Why was Matt dead? Why did he do this? Why did he kidnap Takada?
There were so many why's and what if's floating around Carys' head, and she couldn't help what happened next.
Carys passed out, hitting the floor with a light thud. Soar and Angel, through their own tears tried to pull Carys up, not knowing how much Carys was actually hurting right then.

"Soar...” Angel sniffled, once they had Carys laying down “Do you think she'll be okay?”

"I really don't know,” Soar whispered, shaking her head “I guess we'll have to wait and see.”

"But she was always too good for Matt.” Angel explained “He had sex with so many other girls behind her back, and everything, and even through that, she stayed with him. She stayed with the cheating bastard.”

"Then I guess,” Soar sat back, sipping some hot, sweet coffee “She really did love him.”

Angel only nodded, watching Carys quietly.
An hour passed slowly, and Carys finally awoke, sitting up like some...zombie. She politely refused Angel and Soar's offers to take her home, and tied her hair up, leaving the SPK and heading downtown.
She had to see where he died. She couldn't not see where he died.

People passed her; smiling, happy people, even through the rain was falling heavily, and she envied all the couples she saw, and she missed Matt more than she thought possible.
Her iPod blasting in her ears, she sighed again, tears falling from her eyes rapidly.
Not that anyone could tell she was crying, because of the rain, and the song which was currently playing didn't help...

“If I died we'd be together, I can't always just forget her, but she could try. At the end of the world, or the last thing I see, you are never coming home, never coming home, could I? Should I? And all the things that you never, ever told me and all the smiles that are ever gonna...”

Sighing heavily again, she pulled her headphones out and shoved her iPod in her bag, pulling out her SPK ID as she approached the scene, her heart feeling heavier and heavier with every step.
A few of the Japanese task force were scattered around the scene, and as Carys approached, her fingers trembled around her ID.

"ID p-please.” the youngest member asked; Carys knew him! It was Touta Matsuda!
She held up her ID, and he took it from her with trembling fingers, looking it over, then looking at her, and handing it back, allowing the girl entry into the scene, and she looked around, before heading straight to the spot where Matt died and crumpling to her knees, sobbing loudly.
Matsuda watched her sadly, before walking over to her and placing a hand on her shoulder “You knew him?”

She sniffed and nodded, and he shook his head again, wrapping his arms around her and giving her a comforting hug. What Carys did next was automatic; she turned into his chest and sobbed into him, and Matsuda simply held her closer and rested his chin on her head, all while the rain poured on them, thunder crashing and lightning streaking across the dark blue, almost black sky.
They sat like that for a long while, before Carys finally pulled away, shivering and sniffling.

"I better go...” she finally said, and Matsuda blinked upon hearing her voice. She was...Welsh?
Nodding, Matsuda watched as she got up and literally ran from the scene. Where had he seen her before...he knew her....he damn well knew her, but from where!?
This was going to irritate him.

Back at the apartment she once shared with Matt and Mello, Carys looked around.
It was empty. Someone had been back and taken Matt and Mello's laptops, and all their equipment, and most importantly, the one thing Carys had missed this morning was gone.
The note and the ring.

She went straight to bed that night; nightmares of Matt's face plaguing her. She barely slept, and when she did, all she saw was Matt.
All she saw was his face; covered in blood, and his eyes closed underneath cracked orange goggles.
She sat bolt upright, panting and sweating; tears rolling down her face. It was 6am when she checked the digital clock at her side, and she swung her legs out of bed and headed towards the kitchen to make herself some coffee.
She was like a walking zombie. Her face was pale and she had no drive to do anything, only heading to the SPK because she had to.
It was around 9:15am when she arrived, heading into the main room and beginning her mundane task of watching Teru Mikami...again.
She ate her lunch in silence, and only glanced up when Near began talking to the Second L, Light Yagami.

“Yes, that's correct...1pm tomorrow afternoon, the Yellow Box Warehouse...”

Now Carys was intrigued. Why would Near want to meet the Task Force tomorrow? She was curious now, and her thoughts strayed from Matt, to what Near was talking about.
When he came off the intercom to Light, he turned to the room. Gevanni, Rester, Lidner, Soar, Angel and Carys all looked at him, eyebrows raised.

“Prepare yourselves. Tomorrow we come face to face with Kira.”
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:45 pm

aww Q~Q it's so sad and suspenseful!
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Chapter Eleven
M e e t i n g

It was the 28th of January. It seemed after that little intercom message, the day sped up for Carys, and she slept rather soundly that night. The next day though, she was nervous.
Light's fiancee, Misa Amane had been released.
Light then called Misa to confirm her freedom, and then called Mogi, who was with Lidner, to get his password for the safe, in which the Death Note was hidden in.
As all of this went on Carys stood watching everyone; her heart thumping as Near disconnected with the Second L.

“Come on.” Near mumbled, turning away and heading towards the doorway. For a split second, Carys was afraid of what was to be, but as soon as Angel and Soar took one of her hands each, she knew she'd be okay.
A sad smile towards her two closest friends, and a nod, they turned and followed Near, out and into the rain, and into the awaiting car, where Gevanni and Rester already were.
This was a day of destiny, Carys deduced. They'd come out either dead or alive.

Carys was jealous of the way Near and Angel were discreetly holding hands in the back of the car, but at the same time, she wasn't. Part of Carys wanted to die that day, just so she could be with Matt again...even if it was just for a second.
Angel was looking at the albino beside her, and fingering his L mask nervously, before looking out of the window, as the rain poured down.
Today could be the last day of their lives, and neither she or Near had done much, relationship-wise, even though they were engaged to be married.
Yes, they'd had sex. Near wasn't the little virgin Mello had always made him out to be, but if they died...they'd never be married and they'd never have children, and Angel had always wanted children.
She supposed she couldn't make assumptions about what would happen in the hours to come; fate would play it's part and perhaps they would come out of this alive.
Soar on the other hand, wouldn't take her eyes off her hands, and the chain she had clasped tightly there. He died because of Kira; he died fighting Kira, and she knew, oh, ho, ho, Soar just knew L died in Kira's arms.
She damn well knew it.
She was going to get justice for him today, whether it killed her or not.

When they finally arrived at the warehouse, Near held back beside Angel, gave her a quick, but passionate kiss, and before he took his mask from her.
The look in his usually stony, unemotional eyes said all it needed to to Angel, and she nodded, following him inside and sighing deeply, taking her place behind Near and between Carys and Soar, whilst Lidner, Gevanni and Rester were scattered around Near, his face unknown to anyone else as he hid behind a mask of his predecessor.
When the Task Force entered, Carys looked up, with almost wide eyes.
He was there, alongside, Ide, Aizawa and Light, Matsuda was there.
Then it began.

“Light Yagami. Kira...Kira will meet his fate here today.” Near stated, simply. Light looked down at the masked teenager with a sneer.

“Near,” his sneer causing Angel to glare, and Carys to scowl . Light's next remark caused a growl to rip from Carys' throat, and Angel's glare hardened“You are inferior to L. You have no right wearing L's mask.”

“L, those six are the SPK...I'm sure of it.” Aizawa spoke with confidence, and even though she was showing a tough demeanour, Carys was scared “The one in the mask is Near.”

A small discussion went on between Light, L and the SPK, about if Near was really Near, a discussion which Light abruptly stopped , when Matsuda feverishly cut in.

“Wait a minute! I don't care who he thinks is Kira- but that mask is proof he's only trying to protect himself!” the young detective cut in. Carys watched him carefully, an eyebrow arched, hand on her hip and near her gun, in case things went sour. Light sighed, in almost a bored manner, before turning to Matsuda.

“Matsuda, he thinks I'm Kira. It cannot be helped.”

“But he was talking so much about meeting you face to face. It just doesn't seem fair.” Matsuda replied. Light sighed, again, and turned to Matsuda, again.

“I'm telling you, Near has his own ideas about what's going on here, so it's not going to help if we complain about it. Let's just get on with this.”

The room went silent; Near's SPK staring Light's Task Force down; Carys' glare one of the harshest. She knew this man was the reason her husband died, and she wasn't going to leave here without knowing the truth.

“This mask...” Near stated simply “is insurance.”

A gasp came from the gathered Task Force “Insurance!?”

“I am confident Kira and the person ordered to do the killings; X-Kira do not know my face, but there is a possibility that everybody else's face is known to these individuals in question. Of course, this is all assuming that L is Kira...so, since the place and time for our meeting was decided upon three days ago, there is a chance that everybody else's name, excluding mine has already been written in the notebook, to be killed.”

After Near spoke, there was nothing but silence. Angel was surprised that no one could hear her heart beating; surely it was as loud as she thought?
Then, Near began talking again.

“If that were to happen, only Kira and I would be left, and all Kira would have to do is write my name in the notebook that Mr. Aizawa has with him right now. Though it is my hypothesis that the Kira here does not have the ability to kill just from looking at faces.” Near went on, all eyes on him “So please give me an hour- no, thirty minutes- to be sure that no one here is already marked to be killed by the notebook.”

“W-what!?” Matsuda stammered in shock, his brown eyes wide. Carys watched him carefully, a frown on her lips “You're waiting to see if we die!?”

“That's okay,” Light shrugged. Angel growled, staring him down “We'll let Near do as he likes. If not, we won't be able to clear things up. But Near, I do believe that you are in fact, the real Near, and I care little about the face behind the mask. What I would like to see is what you were going to show me pertaining to the Kira case.”

“That...” Near began, Angel looking down at him worriedly and willing him not to take his mask off “can only be revealed after I take the mask off.”

Then of course, Matsuda came out with another outburst, which made Carys eye him curiously “You can't show the evidence to us unless you take the mask off, but you're not going to take the mask off!? Aren't you contradicting yourself?!”

And as if on cue, another smart remark from Light “He means he's going to take it off when he's sure everyone's going to remain alive.”

“Yes,” Near nodded, and then everyone stood in silence, the next twenty minutes going past excruciatingly slowly, and as Carys glanced up, she was sure she saw Matt standing against the opposite wall, smirking; his cigarette hanging loosely from his lip as he watched her. She blinked, just to see if he was real and sighed sadly when she found he was gone.
Angel picked up on Carys' sudden sadness, her heart sinking for her friend.
Half an hour passed slowly, and finally, Matsuda spoke.

“Near! It's been more than 30 minutes now, and nothing's happened!”

“Of course,” Light drawled on “That's because Kira isn't here.”

“Very well, it seems like you are all safe,” Near reached up towards to his mask and began pulling it off, Angel looking more than a little worried “I'll go ahead and take off the mask then.”

The Task Force seemed more than a little shocked when a little white haired boy looked up at him, a smile on his face. Of course, Matsuda had more to say “Okay, you've taken the mask off. What else do you have to show us!?”

Ide placed a hand on his shoulder “Matsuda, don't rush him.”

“I'm sorry,” Near twiddled his hair, looking almost bored “but you're going to have to wait again.”

“What!? Again!?” Matsuda fumed. Carys' eyes were trained on him “What the hell are we waiting for!?”

“...For the one to complete our circle.”
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Current

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:28 pm

-flails-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Messiah Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Messiah   Broken Messiah Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Messiah
Page 1 of 1