Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My short poem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James

James

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
My short poem Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My short poem Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: James had been born in New york city but at 6 months his Parents Moved to Tokyo. He had been a normal kid living a normal Life until oneday walking home from school with his little brother when they were mugged his brother refused so was shot a cop had ben driving by at the time had to shoot the criminal. James has seemed top recover from it in the past 3 years but only time will tell.

My short poem Empty
PostSubject: My short poem   My short poem Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:53 pm

The Night
The night beatiful yet mysterious hiding such mystery in a shroud of darkness. The beatiful dark queen only illuminated by the moon the only definite Light out here. We shall enjoy the night in its darkness and when the sun rises for a time we shall slumber. But the sun will set into our memorys and the night shall rule our domain of earth again and when that times comes around we will enjoy ourselves.

Back to top Go down

My short poem
Page 1 of 1