Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Empty
PostSubject: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:33 am

So everything in here was written by me. They're mostly based on songs, and they're mostly smutty, so if you don't like smut; don't even bother reading. (:

I'll update this post with titles, songs, pairings and links to each oneshot, and I don't take requests unless I really, really love you. ;D

T-Shirt
Based on the song of the same name by Shontelle.
Pairing: MattxCarys

The Way I Am
Based on the song of the same name by Ingrid Michaelson
Pairing: MatsudaxCarys

Russian Roulette
Based on the song of the same name by Rihanna
Pairings: MattxCarys, MatsudaxCarys

Shine
Based on the song of the same name by The Morning Of...
Pairing: MattxCarys

Sweets Time
Based on Sweets Time (Midnight Remix) by SYNC.ART'S and NJK Record.
Pairing: N/A
Warning: Gore and general sadism.

Last edited by ~C~ on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:38 am

T-Shirt

Try'na decide, try'na decide
If I really wanna go out tonight,
I never used to go out without ya,
Not sure I remember how ta,
Gonna be late, gonna be late,
But, all my girls gonna have to wait,
'cause I don't know if I like my outfit,
I tried everything in my closet.

Today was officially the worst day of my life. It started off good; I woke up cuddled into Matt, but now...
I'm never going to wake up beside him again, ever.
I saw my husband die on television. I saw him get out of the car, raise his hands in surrender, and I saw him get shot. I saw him fall, I saw him bleed, and all I could do was stare.
I went down to where he died, in downtown Tokyo. It didn't actually hit me until then what'd happened.
I'm not where we were staying now. I'm in a hotel, courtesy of my old friend and rival, Near, and my best friend, Angel. They'd moved all my, and Matt's stuff into this room, and now, here I am, sitting cross legged on the bed, staring at the wall.
Eventually, I moved my gaze down to one of the bags, where something red and striped caught my eye. I finally got up and pulled at the garment, tugging one of Matt's shirts out.
Bringing it to my face, I could smell him. Aftershave and cigarette smoke.

Nothin' feels right when I'm not with you,
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos,
Takin' them off 'cause I feel a fool,
Try'na dress up when I'm missin' you,
I'ma step out of this lingerie,
Curl up in a ball with something Hanes,
In bed I lay,
With nothing but your T-shirt on,
With nothing but your T-shirt on.

I bit my lip, looking down at the shirt in my hands, then laid it down on the bed, kicking my boots off and tugging my vest over my head.
My hair fell in my eyes, before I reached down and undid the button on my jeans, pulling the fly down and stepping out of them. Next to come off were my socks, then my bra, and finally, my panties. I sighed to myself as I pulled the striped shirt over my head, before smoothing it down over my body.
God, it really did smell like him, and the scent alone made me want to cry myself to sleep. I looked out of the window, over Tokyo, but it simply didn't feel right.
Nothing feels right without him there; playing some game and smoking, mumbling about something or other.
Shaking my head, I looked back down at the bag, and saw something orange glinting at the bottom, and I leant forward, reaching out and swiping whatever it was, bringing them up.
I froze.
In my hand, was a pair of bloostained, cracked goggles.I dropped them, and they landed on the bed with a light thud, as I clapped my hand over my mouth, the tears finally spilling over my eyes.

Gotta be strong, gotta be strong ,
but I'm really hurtin' now that you're gone,
I thought maybe I'd do some shopping,
But I couldn't get past the door,
And now I don't know, now I don't know,
If I'm ever really gonna let you go,
And I couldn't even leave my apartment,
I'm stripped down, torn up about it.

I was past trying to be strong now. I didn't want to believe it, put the horrible, sickening, heartbreaking realization finally hit me.
He really was gone.
And that's what set me off. The sobs racked through my body, and I could feel myself shaking every time I tried to take a breath. I assumed I probably woke Angel up, and Near...
Well, Near didn't ever sleep.
I picked up the goggles once more, and held them to my chest, still sobbing. I wondered to myself who'd left them, and why they'd left them.
A thousand questions were running through my now aching head; like why had they taken Matt? Why couldn't it be someone on the street? Why was he stupid enough to go through with this?
My sobs calmed down, but I was still crying. I sighed, not letting go of the goggles or shirt, and I crawled under the covers.

Nothin' feels right when I'm not with you,
Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos,
Takin' them off 'cause I feel a fool,
Try'na dress up when I'm missin' you,
I'ma step out of this lingerie,
Curl up in a ball with something Hanes,
In bed I lay,
With nothing but your T-shirt on,
With nothing but your T-shirt on.

An hour later, Angel knocked at my door. I looked up, my eyes sore from crying and wiped my face.

"Come in." I said hoarsely, and Angel walked in, looking upset and holding a package.

I sat up and looked at it, as Angel laid it down on the bed.

"You might want me to stay when you open this..."
I nodded, allowing her to stay as I opened the package, and I stared down at the contents.
One bullet-hole ridden, blood-soaked tan fuzzy vest, complete with cigarettes, a lighter and a destroyed Nintendo DS.

"I need to be alone." I whispered. Angel nodded and left.

"I'm just next door, Chica."

Finally alone, I laid the package on the floor, and laid back, closing my eyes and letting the tears fall. This was all too much at once.
I couldn't handle it, and any sort of strength I had was gone.
All I could do was cry, and that's all I did, all night. I cried for him, praying he'd come back.

That's when I learned that prayers are never answered.
Matt was never coming back. So what did I do?
I cried myself to sleep, with nothing but his shirt on.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:44 am

The Way I Am

If you are falling, then I would catch you.

"Shit!" I cursed, as I tripped over the pavement. Two arms suddenly shot out and caught me, and I looked up at my saviour, my boyfriend "T-thanks, Matsuda."

I blushed and he flashed me a smile, making my heart melt. His arm wrapped around my shoulder as we walked through the park, and I leant into him, a grin on my face. He's amazing.
"Are you okay?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded and blushed, and he simply smiled, and blushed himself.

You need a light, I'd find a match.

I dug around in my bag, looking for a lighter or matches. Something that I could light my cigarette with, anyways. I sighed in annoyance, placing my cigarettes down on the table, delving deeper into my bag, and then sitting up.
No luck.
Matsuda sat down opposite me, and smiled, handing me a box of matches. I know he didn't really like my habit, but he didn't complain.

"Here, baby."

"Thank you!" I kissed his cheek and he turned a shade of pink. I smiled once more and walked out onto the balcony of his, no, scratch that, our apartment, and smoked, smiling to myself as I did.

Cause I love the way you say "good morning", and you take me the way I am.

It must've been around seven when I woke up, half naked and curled into Matsuda's chest. I looked up at him, smiled and cuddled closer, closing my eyes.

"Good morning." Matsuda's voice was husky from sleep, and his grip around me tightened, and he pulled me closer to him. I opened my eyes, looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning, Matsuda."

"Did you sleep okay?" he asked, his eyes on me. I nodded and blushed, pulling the covers around us, before laying my hand flat on his chest, next to my hand. His lips brushed my hair, and he then sat up, taking my hands and looking me in the eyes.

"Carys, you and I have been together six months today. I have something I want to tell you."

"Go on..." I cocked my head and watched him, my stomach doing somersaults.

"I love you."

I stared at him, my head trying to compute what Matsuda just said. He looked worried; like he regretted what he said, and I smiled, removing my hands from his and placing them on his cheeks.

"Matsuda?"

"Y-yeah?" he stammered, biting his lip.

"I love you too."

If you are chilly, here take my sweater.

It'd been a week since we'd first said those three little words to each other, and Matsuda and I were walking home, from a restaurant in downtown Tokyo.
Me being me, I'd left my coat back at the apartment, and now with it being autumn, I was beginning to get cold, and I shivered against Matsuda. He stopped, looked at me, then smiled, taking off his jacket and handing it to me.

"Matsu, you don't have to..."

"I insist, love. Now put it on." he smiled, kissing my head. I sighed in defeat and giggled, putting his jacket on.

Your head is aching, I'll make it better.

"Babe, I think you have the cold."

Matsuda sniffed, and looked up "It's just a headache love, I'll be fine."

"Matsu..." I stood in front of him, my hands on my hips. He looked up from where he was sitting on the couch, smiling, then sneezing "Bed. Now."

"Fine, fine...you win..." I helped him up and shook my head, following him into our bedroom, pulling back the covers for him, as he stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed.

"You wait here...I'm gonna go get a couple of things, okay?" he nodded as I spoke, and I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a towel, a bowl of cold water, some painkillers and a glass of water, before returning to the bedroom and leaving everything on the bedside cabinet, as I knelt down at his side, placing my hand on his head "Matsu, baby, you're burning up..."

I pressed the cold towel to his head, and he smiled in contentment, and closed his eyes.
"Go to sleep." I whispered softly, kissing his forehead and curling up on the bed at his other side.

Cause I love the way you call me baby, and you take me the way I am.

"How are you feeling now?"

Matsuda sat up in bed, a few days later, smiling "A lot better. You're a brilliant doctor, baby."

I felt myself blush and I giggled "Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby."

It was different when Matsuda called me baby. Matt used to call me baby all the time, but when Matsuda did it...
It gave me butterflies.
And I loved it.

I'd buy you Rogaine when you start losing all your hair; sew on patches to all you tear.

If there was one thing I really loved though, it was Matsuda's hair.
Yes, I am well aware of how...odd that sounds, but it was true. I loved how thick and shiny it was.

"You know, I love your hair." I announced as we laid in bed one morning, as I raked my hands through it. Matsuda laughed, and shook his head "I'm serious! I'll be sad if you lose it."

"Really?"

"Really."

Matsuda laughed again, and I leant down, kissing him softly "Well I love you."

"And I love you too." I smiled, gazing at him, pink creeping across my cheeks.

He was a lot more romantic that Matt ever had been, and I guess it's what I needed to help me get over him.
Matt was dead; Matt had been dead a year and a half now, and I did still miss him...

"Are you okay?" Matsuda looked at me worriedly, and I shrugged the thoughts of Matt off and nodded.

"I'm fine."

"If you're sure, Carys..."

"I'm positive, Matsu." I smiled and kissed his nose. Matsuda blushed and shook his head, grinning.

Cause I love you more than I could ever promise, and you take me the way I am.

Matsuda had taken me out for dinner, and he apparently had big plans. I was so proud of him now though; he was now chief of the Japanese police, and he seemed happier than ever, and he sort of had a happy glow around him.

"Carys..." he reached for my hand over the table when we'd finished our meal, and I blushed and grinned. Damn, he makes me blush way more than Matt ever did "You have no idea how much I love you, and how happy you make me..."

He stood up and grinned, before getting down on one knee in front of me, I gasped and felt tears prick my eyes "Carys Marie Jeevas...would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"

"Yes! Oh my god, yes!" I gasped as he slipped the ring on my finger, before he got up again. I threw myself at him and hugged him tightly, tears rolling down my cheeks "Oh my god, I love you so much."
He grinned, and kissed me, twirling me around. I hadn't been this happy in a long time. He didn't care about my past, and the best part was, he took me the way I was.

You take me the way I am.
You take me the way I am...
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:01 am

Russian Roulette

Take a breath; take it deep,
“Calm yourself,” he says to me “If you play, you play for keeps,
take the gun and count to three.”
I'm sweating now; moving slow,
no time to think, my turn to go.

And you can see my heart beating, you can see it through my chest,
That I'm terrified, but I'm not leaving,
Know that I must pass this test,
So just pull the trigger.

The first time Carys touched a gun, she was thirteen. Matt had offered to give her lessons in shooting and she'd gladly agreed to these lessons; she knew they'd come in handy at some point in her life.
When she first touched the Colt revolver, her hands were shaking.

“Calm yourself, Car,” Matt chuckled, helping her line her shaking hand and showing her how to cock her gun “Okay, count to three, take a deep breath and shoot the target.”

“O-okay...”

Taking a deep breath, she slowly counted to three, tried not to close her eyes and pulled the trigger. The gun let out an almighty bang and she almost jumped, but Matt steadied her.

“Hey, for being as nervous as you are...you're a natural.”

“I am?”

In all honesty, Carys had been terrified, and that was only the first encounter with that gun.
She had no idea many more were to come.

Say a prayer to yourself,
He says “Close your eyes, sometimes it helps,”
Then I get a scary thought,
That he's here means he's never lost.

For having handled guns for the last six years of her life, the now nineteen year old Carys was still nervous whenever she touched one.

“Come on, Car,” Matt urged “We gotta kill them. We're mafia now.”

She nodded shakily, her mouth dry and her heart beating so quickly, it was possible to see it through her chest bone. She held the gun up in the proper position, biting her lip to try and calm herself; her attempts futile.
She was still ridiculously nervous and her heart was racing.

She said a little prayer to herself as she cocked the gun, and Matt leant down to whisper in her ear “If you can't stand watching him die, aim, then close your eyes. Sometimes that helps.”

She was terrified, again, and she felt like that little thirteen year old girl who was touching her gun for the first time. Kira's reign was ripe. What if he found her and killed her for killing this rival gang member?
Again, she took a deep breath, aimed and then pulled the trigger.
A scream and the gang member was a crumpled, bleeding heap on the floor. She just killed someone. Carys had just murdered.

Matt pressed a quick kiss to her forehead. He knew how scared she was, yet his beautiful, beautiful girl had succeeded in her gory task.

As my life flashes before my eyes,
I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?
So many won't get the chance to say goodbye,
But it's too late to think of the value of my life.

So just pull the trigger....

At twenty one, Carys had never expected to end up in a situation like this. Her lover, Matsuda was standing by the edge of a cliff, Matt taunting him; trying to force him to jump.
Matt had also said a lot about Carys; about how he wanted her dead. About how she was pathetic and simply this little puppet.

“Don't fucking move,” she growled. Standing close by, she'd heard every word Matt had said and she was now so furious she pulled her gun out and as she slowly and silently approached Matt, she hadn't even bothered to think about the value of her life and what would happen to her as she pressed her Colt to his skull.
Matsuda had just smiled.

“Nice to have you back, Carys.” he said. Carys barely acknowledged him. She felt Matt gulp, and again, there was the familiar racing of her heart, drying up of her mouth and shaking.

“How could you?” she muttered, only loud enough for Matt himself to hear. He shrugged and spat a venomous reply.

“I meant every word.”

The world's greatest detective, L was currently talking to her, and Carys' friend, Soar was trying to talk sense into the girl.

“Car, don't do this!” she whispered, slightly scared of her friend. Carys simply shrugged and stood back; cocking the gun “Car.”

Remembering the advice from eight years previously, she took a deep breath, aimed and closed her eyes.
All that was heard was the shot.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:10 am

Shine

I step outside into the light
The sun is bright, I close my eyes
The summer caught me by surprise
and now I'm left here waiting
for you to tell me how it is
If I could only get a kiss
I could make you take a risk
on a boy who wants this
And now the sun has sunk below
The evening wind now starts to blow
I catch the scent of your perfume
It lifts me higher than the moon
I'll be fine if you stay by my side...

I want to know where I stand, Carys. I really do. I love you, I really do. I made mistakes, I know I did, and this is why I'm willing to give up everything for another chance.
It's nice having you laying beside me again. You're beautiful, did you know that?
What am I talking about? Of course you know that...I'm sure Matsuda told you that constantly. Or did he? I know I always told you that you were beautiful back when you were mine before.
I wish you'd kiss me more than anything, and yes, I know; you're scared about trying again.
I could make you take a risk, on the geek who wants this more than anything in the world. I'd kill Mello for a second chance with you. I honestly would.
I can't help but smile when I see you lying there, sleeping. You're wearing that Britney perfume I love too.
Curious, isn't it? I think so.
But anyway, please Carys. I'll only be okay if you stay by my side.

Never felt this way in my whole life
Never had this feeling before tonight
I can't get you off my mind
Cause you shine, Girl
Oh you know you shine

Your eyes are brighter than the sun
They make me see that you're the one
Your smile takes my breath away
and leaves me with nothing to say
You aren't like any other girl
that I've met in this whole world
You're so much more than they can be
So won't you please just be with me?
I'll be fine if you stay the night...

You're so...I don't know how to explain it, and the way you look right now...
It's like there's a shining halo around your beautiful head. You shine, did you know that? You're like a star. Fucking beautiful.
Your eyes are like home to me; always so warm and loving, never judgemental, and they're that shade of hazel that reminds me of the winters we spent back in Wonston, curled up in front of the fire with hot chocolate. Remember those?
And then there's your smile...the same smile I fell for all those years ago. It's so bright and just...gorgeous.
Just like the rest of you. It's not just your smile that takes my breath away; it's all of you. You're simply breathtaking.
You're different to every other girl I've met, you know.
You stand up for what you believe in, and you defend the ones you love, even if it means it'd kill you. You're so beautiful, you're strong and you're just fucking amazing, Carys Marie, you really are.
You're so much more than what the rest of them were. You're a million fucking times more than anyone else in this world.
So please, Carys...I'm begging you to take a chance on this. On us.
I'll be fine as long as you stay with me tonight. Don't go back to your room; stay here...

Cause you shine, Girl
Oh you know you shine

And I'd give up forever to see the day
Where the two of us both could just walk away
hand in hand...

Cause you shine, Girl
Oh you know you shine

And I really would give up forever to see the day that you and I hold hands, and walk back up the path to our home.
You're the only one I want. I want to be with you until we're old and grey, and we have grandchildren and all that stuff...
I'm not good with this lovey dovey stuff. You should know that as well as anyone, but yeah, I just wish you could hear what I have to say right now. Part of me wishes that you were feigning sleep, and listening to every word and were taking it all in, and what I'm about to say, I want you to remember it.
I love you.
I love you, Carys Marie Jeevas. I want us to be us again. Things'll be different this time, I swear it. I'm not gonna mess you around again.
Haha, get me. Pouring my heart out.
God, I have really changed.
I guess I'm done now, being all lame and cheesy and all that bullshit. I'll probably just cuddle into you now; I hope you don't mind.
I just want you to know how I feel, you know? Oh well...you didn't hear a word, but hell, I said it.
Goodnight Carys, I love you. Please think about taking me back.

I close my eyes and feel you shift against me, cuddling into me, and when I heard the words escape your lips, I couldn't help but let that one tear slip onto my cheek.
"I love you too."
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:51 pm

Apples and honey,
The jam in the tea is apricot,
I threw the silver teaspoon up against the wall...

She giggled.
Not that she could help it, really. Angel, Matsuda, Matt, Mello, and even Near had stepped back and considerable distance, simply watching her, in fear.
She truly was Beyond's successor.

Linda stood in the corner, trembling and sobbing in fear, as Carys set to work on Ayame.
Ayame was alive; barely and when Carys smirked down at her, she knew in her heart both she and Linda were truly done for.

Hurry up, let's play,
Dolls don't say anything,
They just try to sing,
The one song they know.

How Ayame managed to scream, it was beyond the six others in the room. Carys simply smiled; a smile which caused even Matt to shudder.
It was amazing though, how both Matt and Matsuda stayed in the warehouse, watching Carys and not killing each other.

She raised her “lucky knife”, giggling to herself. Ayame froze, mid-scream, staring at her ex-rival, who was currently looking over her knife.
Carys' current similarity to her predecessor, Beyond Birthday, was terrifying. She was hunched over, her dark brown hair falling over her shoulders like water, and parts of it stuck up awkwardly, and the smirk on her lips...

“C-Car?” Matt stammered, watching her fearfully. Carys turned to him, the knife dangling between her fingers carelessly “Y-you don't have to d-do this, babe...s-stop.”

Instead of an answer, she laughed. A loud, almost manic laugh. A laugh, not dissimilar to a Shinigami's laugh.
The tension in the room heightened, and Carys smiled,

The little bluebird,
Escapes from it's basket,
Gets beaten in the rain,
And gets it's wings torn clean off.

Angel shivered. Matsuda stared, his heart racing a million miles an hour. Matt gulped, having never seen this in a long, long time. Near watched intently. Mello prayed.
The knife was raised, and Ayame let out a strangled scream as Carys slashed her across the chest, not intending to kill her victim yet.
A smirk spread across her lips as the blood gushed from the wound in an endless stream of crimson, and she dipped her finger in it, bringing her finger up to eye level to watch the blood slowly drip from it, her smirk widening. It took everything in both Matt and Matsuda not to rush over and pull the girl away
Placing a hand on Matsuda's shoulder, Matt looked at him “Don't. She would kill you, and I only wish I was kidding.”

Matsuda nodded and stood back, shaking. Part of him wanted to turn and run, and part of him wanted to run and hug her, and beg her to stop.
Matt's hand encircled his wrist, and Matsuda looked at him, realizing there wasn't a hope in hell that Matt would let him leave.
Another scream diverted their attention.

Come on, I'll sing with you.
Teach me a new song.
Nobody answers me.
Nobody sings to me.

Carys had just effortlessly removed all of the fingers on one of Ayame's hands; blood sprayed across her face. A wicked grin played on Carys' lips.
She was curious.
Curious to how much pain a human could stand.

No one spoke. They were scared to even breathe, not that they should be. Carys had chosen her victims and she had every intention of playing with them, as if they were toys.
No one else in the room really mattered to her at that moment in time.

Here is a piece of sweet melting chocolate,
Wasn't it delicious?
Come on, let's sing again.

Angel wanted to throw up.
The successor had just ripped some of Ayame's flesh from her body, the pale skin glistening with dark, fresh blood. She then brought it to her lips, chewing bloodsoaked flesh, before swallowing.
It was then Angel actually did throw up.
Hazel eyes; hazel eyes Matt was convinced actually had turned a shade of dark red, turned to Angel, and Carys smiled politely “Are you okay, A?”

Angel nodded fearfully, and Carys just smiled, turning back to Ayame “Oh good.”

Ayame trembled, the pain was unbearable! She could feel herself slipping in and out of consciousness, and she could feel her impending death coming quicker than she expected. She turned her head to look at the goggled redhead gamer, who looked down at her sympathetically; his eyes conveying the apology he could never ever word.
She smiled and closed her eyes. She knew Matt could never love her. Matt loved Carys, even though she was some...psycho.
That was Beyond's trait though, and Ayame could never blame Carys for the traits Beyond Birthday had implanted into her when she was young.
Then Ayame was gone.

Carys picked up on Ayame's death almost immediately, bringing a bloodstained finger up to her lips and looking over the corpse “Oh. She's dead. Oh well, I believe the real fun can begin now...”

Another maniacal laugh, and Carys looked over her doll.
A doll with a slash across her chest and no fingers on her right hand, and a chunk of flesh gouged out of the slash across her chest.
Carys on the other hand, looked awful. She had blood all over her face and up her bare arms. Her fingers were glistening with scarlet blood, and all she did was smile.

Apples and honey,
If I mix their red and gold, will it turn black?
The same colour as the sky

Carys' eyes then zoomed in on Linda, and as Carys was about to pounce, a hand laid itself on her shoulder, and the small crowd gasped. The Wammy's children, including Near looked about ready to pass out.

“Well done.” he snickered and Carys smirked as she turned to face him. Her predecessor, Beyond Birthday “Shall we tackle this one together, my dear?”

She nodded “Lets.”

It was both frightening and interesting to see the two together, side by side. Near watched them, curiously, trying to see what their next move would be, and he twiddled his hair as he watched the two advance on Linda, the girl moving back against the wall, looking terrified. Matt's eyes were wide and his throat dry, his shaking fingers brushing against his gun.
This time, it was Matsuda who stopped him “You can't kill him, Matt. She'd kill you, and you...you can't just let her do that. We have to stop her.”

“But we have to take him down!” Matt hissed, the look in his eyes desperate “It's the only way to stop her, Matsuda, and we have to stop her!”

“I know, Matt, but you know we can't. We need to concentrate on Car right now, not him.”

It was then someone else entered the warehouse. The successor and the predecessor glanced up, before turning back to their victim, who had finally backed herself against the wall.

“Soar!”Angel squeaked, her eyes brimming with tears. Soar had received Matsuda and Angel's emergency signals and had come down to the warehouse as quickly as she could and now, she was staring wide eyed at the scene in front of her.

“H-He should be d-dead.”

“I think he will be if Matt and Matsuda get a hold of him though.” Mello shook his head, not taking his eyes off the two.
Then they began.

[iHurry up, let's play,
Dolls still say nothing today,
I'll sprinkle some honey on that pretty red dress.[/i]

Carys went for her first, holding her blade to Linda's throat. Linda shuddered under Carys' smirk and under Birthday's stare. Oh, Linda was done for.
The two who surrounded her moved beautifully in such a morbid situation. Their movement was fluid and dance-like as as they seemed to simply scare the girl, bringing the blade across her throat slowly, grinning.
Matt was watching with wide, teary eyes, before slumping to his knees. Matsuda looked down at him and placed a hand on his shoulder, the pair watching the girl they loved in fear of her next move.
Joining Matt on his knees, Matsuda wiped the tears from his face and sighed.

“Now, my successor,” Beyond chuckled, watching Carys, before turning back to Linda “I'll let you have the first cut of this one.”

“Why thank you.” Carys snickered in response, watching Linda and trying to decide where to get her first; simply so the fun could really begin. Finally deciding on removing her victim's ear, Carys grinned as Linda screamed in sheer agony. The group watched the three wide eyed, and Angel's stomach finally gave was as she threw up, Soar placing a comforting arm around her, trying to not watch the gory scene in front of her.
Beyond Birthday's cackle made her look up, as he patted her on the shoulder, commending her on her torturing skills. Carys reminded him that she learnt from the best and Mello bit his lip, looking down at his redhead friend.
Matt was shaking.
Matt was going to kill something, or someone.

I'll shut you up alone again,
In a castle built of toy blocks,
I want to hear you sing,
Let me hear you sing.

Linda shook in terror, the pain agonizing as Beyond went in for his go at her. In one swoop, Linda's left arm was clearly ripped off and the girl was shaking in pain.
Beyond of course, picked up the still-warm arm, gouged some flesh out and offered it to Carys, who nodded and ate it in one shot, before remembering her audience and slowly turning to look at them over her shoulder.
Then she laughed. She laughed the maniacal laugh again, before composing herself, and speaking, her voice gruff and low “I'll kill you. I'll kill you all.”

Six pairs of eyes widened in fear as Carys left Beyond to play with his new doll. She wandered towards them; bloodsoaked and grinning like a maniac, as Matt and Matsuda scrambled to their feet, standing in front of the other four, unwilling to let their lover kill them.
Matt turned to Mello, his green eyes full of a new determination “Get the girls and Near out of her, then come back and take out Birthday.”

Mello nodded and started leading the three out of the warehouse, and Soar tried to hang back, kicking and screaming “You can't kill her! You can't!”

Matt looked back, emotion swimming in his green eyes as he screamed back at her “You really think I could, Soar? Really, you think I could bring myself to kill her?”

The tearful girl looked at Matt once more, before Mello finally led her away. Matt turned back to the three in front of him and then looked towards Matsuda, giving him a nod.
Matsuda and Matt then began to arm themselves...

Here is some new tea,
This time with orange marmalade,
I threw the silver teaspoon up against the wall.

She moved towards them, a sadistic grin on her face and a knife in her hand, before standing over Linda again. Matt and Matsuda watched her carefully, as she leant down, pressing the knife to Linda's throat. The girl looked petrified; Carys smirked her iris' turning a deep crimson as she pressed the knife closer into Linda's throat and all whilst this went on, Matsuda could feel the bile rising in his throat.
The room stank of blood and innards. Blood coated the floor and as Matsuda turned to Matt, he was surprised to see the redhead looking surprisingly calm and composed; his eyes on Carys.
Carys of course, then slit Linda's throat, before turning to Matt and Matsuda once again, moving towards them.

“Koroshiteageru!”

To be continued...?

---

AUTHORS NOTE
The song is the English translation of Sweets Time by SYNC.ART'S.
My inspiration was the Midnight remix by NJK Record; it's a much darker version and fit's Carys' successor mode much better.
Japanese lyrics & the secondary English translation are here. The secondary translation gives the real meaning of the lyrics.
Also, "koroshiteageru" means "I'll kill you" in Japanese. :]
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Gah! I would throw up. >.> Really gory ,yet some psychopathic part of me enjoyed seeing them as the victims you know Ayame and Linda. Loved it and feared it all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:31 am

Woah... badass girl. Very good story, freaky, but pwnsome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.   Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car's oneshots. A collection of short stories.
Page 1 of 1