Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Observations by Page

Go down 
+2
~N~
Page
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Observations by Page Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Observations by Page Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Observations by Page Empty
PostSubject: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:10 am

Okay, I'm starting this update topic (I'm on often, so it's more of my observations) *ahem*
Okay from my observations, We have about 8 currently active members, so I believe we should all get know each other a little. With such a big site and so few people, it's easy to get lost and ignored. Now I'm no admin, but I have quite a bit of experience with this sort of thing. Smile So from observative position, we need L and Misa still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, durrr u should be a mod tho its kinda fun and keeps u busy (im one of the few that accualy do the stuff mods are supposed to do)
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Observations by Page Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Observations by Page Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

would love to be a mod.. but alas The person who does that doesn't sign in! >.<;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:36 pm

o.o duuuuddde if i was an admin i would make u a mod ur most likely good at that kind of stuff am i right?
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

I have had a few of my own sites I so I don't meaqn to brag but I know a thing or two *dusts off her shirt
Alright, you know what, I'm not an admin or amod, but this is getting excessive it's been about three months since one got on this site to approve these people who are trying to go on.. It's quite annoying to be frank, that all the mods seemed to have quit, so either someone has to put up a new link to this forum (make a new site as a side site) or someone needs to give the mods a kick in the ass!
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Observations by Page Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Observations by Page Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:04 pm

i apologize for not comming on so often. I simply had a few loose ends to take care of. I shall indeed be happy to return so often as i can, which would be at least once a day.
Again, my apologies. I will do what i can to straighten out this situation.
If you need anything, please don't be afraid to give me a call. Thanks for your cooperation.
~N~
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Observations by Page Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Observations by Page Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:48 pm

I am sorry for my absence but when I last came it was full of life and many admins and mods. I am here to help in anyway I can with fellow admins and mods to revive this site back to how it thrived before. If ever need any help I shall help immediately hopefully more members will return as well.

Sincerely

~A~
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:46 pm

It's alright, I'm just glad to see you're all alive. Anyways, it's fine, sorry I'm a little pushy, but patience is a virtue I don't own.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Current

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 10:59 pm

Glad to see you Angel!
When I joined, I was a bit worried that it would be kind of dead, but I've seen a few people around in the past couple weeks, so hopefully the site will be alive again soon.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Observations by Page Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Observations by Page Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 pm

I can understand. I'm not very patient myself, Page and hello to you as well, S.
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:15 pm

It's good to see people around. ^^
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:20 pm

I can agree with you.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm

If anyone on here is good with HTML, I'm sure we could come up with a site banner (if there isn't one already ^.^') and advertise on other sites and gain more members that way!
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:53 pm

sorry im not very usefull at that lol
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Maybe I can throw something together...
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:47 pm

I am no good with HTML either sorry. I will be active a lot on this forum, it wont be every day because I have to see the gf and friends a lot but it will be about 4 - 5 days a week Smile. I look forward to role playing with you all and hopefully even more members will be active.

~L~
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Great to see you! ^^
I'll try and work on something, I've got a few programs that might be useful.
Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:44 am

I'll think about some suggestions and cool cool maybe we could get a topic going solely for suggestions about this?
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:27 am

Yeah that'd be great, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey all im finally back ! god its been a few months since iv been on i really have crap to do on the site : various posting , mod work , ect. i need to get internet on my comp at home or come to the library more often.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 pm

i can only come online a few mins a day throughout the day while i go to various internet cafes to win moneh lol i dont have internet at home. wish i did though.
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 pm

wow I feel excited, it's like I'm at a reunion ^//^
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm

True true
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:03 pm

a reunion with a few new people Smile
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:04 pm

Is new and feels now very special :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations by Page   Observations by Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Observations by Page
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next