Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Page's fic no title yet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Page's fic  no title yet Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Page's fic  no title yet Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Page's fic  no title yet Empty
PostSubject: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 am

Prologue

“You fucking whore!” Page spat, barking angrily at the man. Her eyes glared into him, her face red, “How could you do that to her? She loved you!”

“Key word being LOVED.” The response came from an irritated looking red-head. He was shirtless, lying in the bed with a woman who looked paranoid. She brushed a blonde bang behind her ear as she pulled the covers over herself. Her face was bright red almost matching the bare boy’s hair.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” The blonde woman screamed at him, rage in her dark blue eyes. “Carys still loves you! What the fuck were you thinking sleeping with that slut!” Her finger pointed at the girl beside him, who instantly took the offense.

“Excuse me? I’M a slut? Carys is probably fucking men on the side! It’s not MY fault that she can’t satisfy Matty!”

Page’s eyes and nostrils flared more. “You whore don’t you fucking call him that!” She bellowed, her whole body resisting the urge to run over and rip the blonde girl from the covers.

“She doesn’t have to know.” Matt took a deep inhale of his cigarette. “Because, you aren’t gonna tell her, are you Page? You do and I tell everyone I slept with you.”

Page snarled unpleasantly, “You wish you dick!”

Matt seemed to grin, resisting the urge to point out the innuendo. His green eyes glowed with amusement as he crawled out of bed and walked over to Page, “Aww are you jealous, babe?” His body held onto a pair of jeans and his boxers, showing he had gotten done a while ago it seemed.

Page spat and stepped back, “Make yourself decent. I’m telling Carys and you’ll be lucky you’re still a man!” Her voice was a deep hiss, fuming and burning with fury.

Snickering Matt ran a finger down Page’s cheek, “You aren’t telling anyone. Who will they believe anyways? You, who’s just been around for a few months, or me, who’s known everyone almost our whole lives?”

Page growled under her breath. She had always known there was a reason that she hated Matt. This had to be one of them. Her eyes glared into his skull, seeing nothing but garbage. How Carys love him? He was a traitor.

As Matt leaned forward, the door creaked open. “Aye Matt did you get the…..” The blonde speaker stopped and stared, a dumbfound look on his face. “Page? How could you!” Mello shouted and clenched his fists.

“Mello I swear it’s not what it looks like!” Page shouted her rage instantly doused.

Matt smirked and decided to play his cards. “I tried to tell her not to do it Mello, but she wouldn’t listen. She said she couldn’t stand me being with Carys.” He shook his head, cigarette still in mouth.

Mello stared in disgust as the two and turned to leave, slamming the door behind him.

Page glared at Matt as she pulled away. “You’re awful!” She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

Matt chuckled and shrugged, “I warned you.” His hand traced her cheek again, “Though I’m not fond of lying.. perhaps we could fix that part of it..”

Pulling away, Page shoved him, angrily, “Fuck you Matt!”

Matt looked pained and stumbled back, “Wish you would.”

Storming out of the room, Page slammed the door behind her looking desperately for her own husband, “Mello!” She shouted. “Mello please listen to me!”

Linda sneered awfully, “Well what now.”

Matt groaned and rubbed the back of his head, then pulled out a small amount of money, tossing it at the naked woman, “Buy yourself something pretty.” With an irritated sigh, he too left the room, grabbing his clothes on his way out.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Page's fic  no title yet Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Page's fic  no title yet Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:18 am

Mahahaha, Matty's a dickhead.

I LOVES IT. I WANTS MOAR.
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 am

he sure is! X3 and I'll get to work on it!
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 am

Blood... the scent that burned your nose. Blood… everywhere... death… bodies... blood…

Page couldn’t remember the last time she was this upset. Her body was shaking as she curled up in the hallway. Carys, Angel and Soar; her three best friends hated her.

“You slut! You fucking traitor! You bitch!” All were sour words thrown at her. Mello wouldn’t look at her, let alone talk to her.

Matt swore he’d explain everything if Page would sleep with him, but… Page couldn’t do that. Not to Carys. Carys had been the first one to accept her. In a way Carys was like her sister, her closest friend. They had been through a lot in the last few months that Page had been introduced. And Carys had been the maid of honor at her wedding. She couldn’t stand the fact that Carys was mad at her, but there were some places friendship would always fray. When love came into play, common sense and those you trust were thrust out the window of good judgment.

Her heart ached awfully and she wrapped her arms around her knees, hugging them tightly as if she would fall apart otherwise. She felt so lost, empty and rejected. The last time this feeling had been so intense was upon the death of her brother; her last living relative.

There was a sigh and she looked up. Near was twiddling his hair as he found a seat beside her, “You seem pretty troubled.”

Page winced and hid her face, “Mello... everyone... everyone hates me.” She managed with a sob in between gasps of air. Her face was red and slightly puffy from the salty sting of tears. Her hair fell down the sides of her face, her whole body shivering from the stimulation of so many shot nerves.

Sighing irritably he handed over a handkerchief, “You shouldn’t cry so much. It’s unbecoming for a woman.” Near had a way of saying insults even though he was trying to be polite.

Page sniffed and wiped her eyes, “How can I not? They all hate me.”

“Well you did sleep with Mail..” Near winced, “Though whatever it was that possessed you to do so is beyond me.”

“But that’s the thing! I didn’t!” Page shouted defensively.

Arching a brow, Near began balancing a small dice on his finger, “Oh then why were you seen in his room while he was half naked, your lips almost centimeters from each other?”
Scoffing Page rested her head on her knees, “I was there to scold him.. I heard he was cheating on Carys, and well I wanted to tell him off.” She admitted, “But.. but then he started coming onto to me even though Linda was in the room. I don’t think Mello saw her.”

“Well, you and Carys were always close, but she won’t believe you.” Near pointed out.

“Yeah, I know.” Page sniffed, wiping her eyes. “It’s hardly fair though… just because I wasn’t a wammy.”

“Page it isn’t about that. It’s simple really. Sometimes the hero always falls. You need to learn to stop being a busy-body. After all Carys already knew.” Near seemed to almost shout, but his voice was monotonous and calm.

“I know, I know.” Page groaned and closed her eyes, “But I couldn’t turn a blind eye.” She hugged her knees tighter, “But I’d give anything to talk to my husband again.”

Near nodded knowingly, “Well come on. Let’s go find him. I’ll try to calm him down. After all I’m sure he hates me more than he’s mad at you.” With a grin, Near stood up and looked at Page, awaiting her response.

With a swallow of the rest of her tears, Page pulled herself up to her feet and followed him. “I sure hope you’re right..”

“Of course I am. I’m always right.” He replied quickly and snidely.
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Near led the way walking in his slow, but well-balanced strides. His eyes were staring straight ahead and it seemed like he took notice of no one else.

Meanwhile, Page trudged closely behind him. Her eyes dipping in shame, there were so many dirty eyes and evil glares, she could feel them piercing her soul. Some people whispered while others scoffed and mocked aloud.

It was hard to ignore them, but somehow she managed. Her ears burnt like fire and her heart sank low. There would be this continued mocking for the rest of her life probably.

She held herself together, biting back the tears and her own fear as they reached Mello’s room. Usually she would have thought of it as her own room, but she had avoided it for weeks now. Did it even look the same?

Near didn’t bother knocking. Simply, he pushed open the door and twirled his hair around his finger.

Looking up, Mello let out a shout of surprise, “What the hell?! Knock would you?!” He scowled, quickly wrapping a towel around his waist, his hair dripped, wet and dark as his whole body was covered in a soft sheen. His chocolate colored eyes glared at the white haired-boy. She wondered if he would just ignore her existence again. How thankful she was to see him glance at her, if even for a minute.

“What are you doing here?” Mello asked coldly as he sat down on the couch, his eyes dark and unfeeling. It was too soon that his pupils focused elsewhere again.

Page winced and looked away as well, “Mello..” she started, but Near held up a hand to cease the conversation.

“I came here to tell you the truth. I highly doubt that Page was sleeping with Matt.” He said quickly; precisely.

Mello snorted, anger edging his face, “What makes you think that Near?”

“It’s quite sad that I know your wife better than you know her,” Near insulted in his usual tone. His dark eyes narrowed annoyed at Mello.

“Yeah, well I know Jeevas better than you do.” Mello chided in quick response.

“If you’re convinced it’s his fall, then why are you taking it out on Page?” Near inquired as he began balancing a dice on his finger again.

“It’s obvious! I’m hurt, I’m betrayed.” Mello shouted over-emotionally.

“She didn’t do it. What you caught was the end of Matt sleeping with Linda. Had you actually been perceptive, you would have noticed her lying in the bed half-naked. Instead your mind made you to believe Matt was seducing your wife or vice versa.. whichever came first I could never know.” Near explained as he placed the dice on the ground.

Mello face was red as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The only thing he hated more than being wrong.. was being proven wrong by Near. “Alright well give us some.. privacy.” Mello growled, “Unless you have some sick thrill in seeing me indecent.”

Near didn’t reply and got to his feet, leading them to the door, “Not in the slightest.” He finally said and shut the door behind him.

“So.. what now?” Page asked staring at the ground.

Mello shifted from his seat and strolled over to her, taking her in his arms. “I’m sorry. I should have thought it through. You’d never cheat on me and I know you’d never want to hurt Carys like that.”

Page nodded, hesitantly wrapping her arms around him. Her head instinctively rested into the crook of his neck, “I’m sorry Mihael.. I’m so sorry! -I wanted to stop him.” She sobbed in his shoulder, her wet tears dripping hot onto his shoulder.

Mello sighed and held her close, stroking her hair with one hand, “It’s alright Paige. This is just another thing you can’t control. Just like your memory.”

Clinging to him as if her life depended on it, she let out soft sobs of relief and regret. “They won’t believe me..”

There was a long silence before the only phrase Mello could say was, “I know.”
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Screams could be heard from the edge of Page's dreams. Every night and more frequently present. Her dreams were becoming sour and quickly turning to nightmares. Sometimes she would ly in bed and not even sleep, too tormented of the fear of the images that ly behind the black screen of her mind. Most disturbing was the fact that these images were so real. A body lie before her, mutilated, blood caked everywhere with a white blanket overtop, but before she could see the face, it was gone. She knew it was her brother, at least she convinced herself that.. but why couldn't she remember his face?

Page groaned, pushing herself out of the bed and rubbing her eyes. Another useless night of sleep making her wonder why she even tried anymore. Eyes half-open she glanced around. Mello was lying sprawled on the bed, half covered by the blankets and snoring softly. As she brushed a bang behind her ear, she stepped off into the bathroom. With a quick flick of her wrist, she turned on the water and soon the whole room was like a sauna. Slipping free from her clothes, Page stepped beneath the warm tingle of the spray, hoping it would melt away the confusion....

It was about twenty minutes later when she was dressed, stepping out of the room, looking at the figure of Mello who was struggling to pull on his boot. "Get dressed." He spoke quickly. His back turned to her.

"I am dressed, what's wrong, Mello?" Her eyes rimmed with concern, she stepped over and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Mello grinned, a chocolate bar hanging from his lips as he turned to her. "Nothing, I'm just sick of you and Carys fighting. We're explaining the Matt situaton."

"But Carys will be upset besides isn't matt like your best friend?" Page asked, confused utterly by the sudden decision.

"Well he is my best friend, but that doesn't mean I support his actions. Besides Carys is my friend too and I can't stand seeing the two of you fighting like this." Mello stretched and grabbed Page's hand "Now come on."

Page staggered, following closely, "Uhmm alright then."

The walk was pretty quiet. A few times Mello pointed a few things out for some of the random gang members. It seemed the SPK and Task force were away now so it was just a huge place full of the mafia. As they reached a door, Mello opened it and threw it open, looking completely undetered by the fact Matt was kissing Carys, her shirt half off her body and his all the way off. Matt jumped and looked over, his face bright red with surprise.

I guess we have no privacy among friends.. Page thought to herself and shifted uncomfortably as Carys looked over groggily, half out of it from lust. But seeing Page, her face soured and a scowl took over, "Th fuck are they doing here?!" Carys shouted.

"Dunno." Matt glowered, "But some nerve that whore has coming in here like this." Obviously his words were bullets straight for Page.

Page winced and stepped back, "Mello I'm not okay with this.. I want to go back.." Her eyes were set on Carys with fear. Nothing was scarier than a pissed Carys.

Mello shook his head, "You're one to talk, Mail Jeevas. You're the one trying to cheat on your wife with mine. The hell's wrong with you?! I turned a blind eye while you were hitting Tabitha, Alice and Linda, but Paige too?! That's the last straw, it's about time you stand up to your actions and suffer the consequences."

Carys' face changed from anger to horror and disgust as she looked at Matt, "You fucked Linda?!"

Matt grimaced and hesitated, trying to speak quickly, "Look baby I know this looks bad, but I-"

"Bad? This looks awful! What the Hell Jeevas?! Linda?! That damn whore?! And you framed Page? You tied to cheat on me with one of my closest friends?!" Carys bellowed her eyes dark with rage.

Page winced, regretting being here. She didn't want to see this. Looking out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of the slightest smirk on Mello's face as he snapped off a piece of chocolate. He obviously thought Matt had this comming a long time in advance.

"Carys Baby!" Matt whined.

Carys shoved him, "Don't you baby me! Get the fuck off of me!" She stormed out.

Page winced and followed out. "Carys! Carys please come back!"

Matt glared at Mello, angrily. "What the hell?! I thought we were buds." His face red with anger.

Mello glared at Matt and clenched his fist, "So did I.. before you tried fucking my wife!" With a growl, Mello turned and walked out to let Matt soak in his consequences. The redhead groaned and closed his eyes. Where had he gone wrong?
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:21 am

Page curled up to Mello, her eyes sorrowful and blank. “Carys is really mad..” she stated in a soft tone. She rested her head carefully on his bare chest as the man wrapped his arms around her. She could feel her cheeks get hot slightly, a blush forming.

“Of course she is, Page. The truth will always hurt.” Mello carefully rested his chin on the top of her head. “She’ll be hurting a while.”

“Won’t she kill Matt?” Page asked, closing her eyes, but the concern could not be ignored.
Mello let out a chuckle of amusement, “Carys? Nah… she’s pissed, for sure, but she won’t kill Matt.”

“Are-“

Before she could finish Mello cut her off with a dismissive hand gesture, “You worry too much, Page.” There was a silence as Page looked up at him. He had his eyes closed as well, relaxing much easier. “You should take a break from those books you read…” He laughed at the appalled look on Page’s face, “Oh come on, I’m just saying… I’m afraid I’m going to lose you to your fantasy lands.”

“I can’t help it! Books are so amazing! Alternate worlds, fantasy, adventure! They have it all, comedy, drama, romance.” Page ranted. She had always had an obsession with books and in fact their room had a long wall covered in a bookshelf.

Mello frowned and looked down, pulling her head up to face him, by pulling gently on her chin, “Being a mafia leader’s wife isn’t adventurous enough for you? Carys and Matt are a walking soap opera.. Near and Angel are a sitcom…” His eyes became gentle.

“And what about the romance?” Page asked absent-mindedly.

Mello had a glint of amusement in his eyes as he leaned forward, kissing her gently on the lips, “If you need romance, you have me.”

Page felt her ears burn as she blushed again, a smile spreading on her face. “I suppose so…”

Mello slowly moved, pressing his body closer to hers as he pulled himself on top of her.

There was some shifting in the covers. Mello kissed her neck softly, then just below her earlobe. Letting out a squeak of surprise, Page wrapped her arms around his neck. As
Mello leaned in for another kiss, the door flew open.

“Mihael fucking Keehl!” A man’s voice bellowed in fury, “You are a bastard!”

Mello groaned and rolled his eyes, looking over annoyed, “What is it, Matt?”

Matt stepped in, his eyes fierce with fury, “You planned on this didn’t you?! You planned on betraying me?”

“Matt.. you’re drunk.. go lie down.” Mello sighed with irritability. Page looked over, fearful and feeling awkward.

“No, YOU LIE down.” Was the come back Matt came up with. “Because of you, Carys left me! She’s off with that fucking cop! THE FUCKING COP!” He had tears in his eyes as he lunged at the man.

Mello sighed yet again and pushed himself out of bed, catching Matt’s fist and flipping him on his back. “That’s enough, Jeevas.” He looked down at Matt coldly, but with sympathy. “It’s noone’s fault but your own.”

Matt let out a wail of defeat, “It’s not fair. The short own and her friend. They all planned it too. They set her up on a date with HIM. I-It’s over.. I don’t deserve her.”

“No.. no you don’t” Mello said cooly, but sat down by his comrade, “However I’m sure she still loves you.”

“What makes you think that?” Matt grumbled angrily.

“Because, Carys always loves you. I’m not sure why.. I admit, but I DO know she does. She’s probably just really confused..”

“Because you fucked up big time.” Mello completed his wife’s sentence.

Matt let out a mix of a wail of misery and a groan of pain, “I know! I know I did, but I can’t win her back. That fucking cop just has her on a leash.”

Mello paused. Matt was drunk, the phrase on a leash definitely didn’t fit, but none-the-less, he couldn’t stand seeing Matt throwing a tantrum like a five year old. “Alright, I’m gonna help you, but you HAVE to pay attention. It’s gonna take you a lot of pride-swallowing and probably money, but if you’re truly sorry enough, I’m sure Carys will come back.”

Matt hiccupped and sat up, looking at Mello, then drunkily wrapped him in a hug, “Really? Aww thanks man!”

Mello rolled his eyes again, “Yeah, yeah. Now go sober up before you do anything, you look awful!”

Matt smiled sheepishly and staggered to his feet. With a wave he stumbled through the door and left.

“We’re really going to help him?” Page asked, disbelief in her tone.

A long silence filled the air as Mello nodded, “He may be a complete douchebag, but he’s still my bestfriend.”

Page nodded, “Alright.. I’ll try helping too..”
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:29 am

dhsjdgshgd COP <333

Drunk Matteh is cute too <33
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

lol glad you liked it :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Page's fic no title yet   Page's fic  no title yet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page's fic no title yet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Poems & Literature-
Jump to: