Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death to my Existance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death to my Existance Empty
PostSubject: Death to my Existance   Death to my Existance Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:28 pm

This is just one of my more DARKER stories:

I walk down the street, nowon sees me. I walk down the bridge, nowon sees me. I could shoot myself right now and I bet only 5% of the people around me would notice. They're all to busy with their so-called IMPORTANT lives to see people around them. I don't care, I don't WANT people to see me. Not in my line of business. I'm what you would call a vigilante. I just bend a couple of laws here and there to get the criminals.

I keep walking around the city, and I here there's been a fire. I run towards the location of the burning building. When I got there fire-men were already trying to put it out. I ran towards the building and busted down the door. The flames licked at me as though I were the devil himself. I didn't let that stop me. I listened to see if I could hear anyone who needed help. A scream came from the left side of the building.

As I ran a burning support beam came crashing down, luckily I avoided it and kept going. "DAMN! If one support beam fell down than that must mean I better hurry up before ALL the beams come down!" I said to myself. Finally I made it to the room where the screaming came from. I kicked down the door. "HELLO! IS THERE ANYONE IN HERE!?" I called. The next thing that happened took me by surprise. A man with a black mask came around the corner with a gun pointing streight at me.

As he squeased the trigger he said in an australian accent, "BYE, BYE SHIT-FACE!" Then the next thing I knew, A bullet stabbed right through my chest. I stood there, shocked. Then, I took a step forward. Then another step, and I started to run towards the masked man. I tackled him and we both hurtled out the window. As I landed on the pavement, I felt like my back was hit by a sludge-hammer. I could barely move, but the man. He was dead, his eyes staring back at me as though he were a ghost. While laying there, I thought this was the end. Then my vision went blury and I blacked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death to my Existance   Death to my Existance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:47 am

HI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death to my Existance   Death to my Existance Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:22 pm

This is pretty cool. Good work. ^_^

I like your avatar too. I love Watchmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death to my Existance   Death to my Existance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death to my Existance
Page 1 of 1