Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who REALLY won in Death Note?

Go down 
5 posters

Light- even though he died, He killed L & made some temporary peace.
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap22%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Near-He caught Kira.
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap0%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
L- It was him who started to investigate in the Kira case.
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap22%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Matsuda- He pwned Light.
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap30%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
Mikami-He pwned himself...WITH A PEN!
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap9%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Ryuk- He's an awesome shinigami who eats apples...duh!
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_lcap17%Who REALLY won in Death Note? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage

Who REALLY won in Death Note? Empty
PostSubject: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Yeah...a random poll...answer por favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:30 pm

HAHAHAHA MATSUDA WINS.

BUT WE ALL KNOW RYUK IS THE SHIT <3333
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who REALLY won in Death Note? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 pm

MATSUDAAAAAA<33

*matsuda fangirl*
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Who REALLY won in Death Note? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who REALLY won in Death Note? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Yey! That's who I voted for. ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:18 am

Light... he didn't quite achieve what he had set out for but he never gave up either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Go Matsu!!!
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:49 pm

Psh, we all know Ryuk wins at life.
<33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:46 pm

~slaps matt~ nuuuu matsuda does >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:20 pm

>>

but matsuda is a n00b cop who had a good shot.

Ryuk pwned everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:14 pm

your the one who voted matsuda. End of story. >:3
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:47 pm

ew no that was my lame-ass wife who's only good pick was me.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:59 am

<<
im not lameass, dickwad.
and so what if I picked matsu? he's sweet ^^

I think mattys jealousss >>>>>=]
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 pm

pfffffft i'd never be jealous of such excuse of a cop.

>_<
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Clearly, you are.

-smirks- Matty's jealousssss
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:36 pm

I am so not.

-leaves with some whore-

>> now you're jealous-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:01 pm

~slaps matt again Then walks over to Carys~ now I bet shes jealous I did that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:56 pm

Wow, i'm the only one who voted for Mikami!? *cries in corner*
Matsu was my second choice, then L. But as I luv Mikami, i had to choose him! Srry guys!
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Mikami is cool and.. hot. XD
But I really believe that L did win.. and second was Ryuk.
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 pm

It's an interesting question, because there are a lot of answers that could be right, so perhaps we have a tie in some way?
The Matsu answer is hilarious. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm

L kicked everyones ass BECAUSE HE'S L no other reason, end of discussion
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Number of posts : 716
Location : Ask Car... On second thought. Probably best not to.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:58 pm

~C~ wrote:
MATSUDAAAAAA<33

*matsuda fangirl*

Makes me proud~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who REALLY won in Death Note?   Who REALLY won in Death Note? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1