Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amusement ( open sesame )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Amusement ( open sesame ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Amusement ( open sesame ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Shinigami
Bio: A fissure-headed shinigami with a psychotic demeanor. Currently on the loose.

Amusement ( open sesame ) Empty
PostSubject: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm

(( . _ . Did not know whether to put this in Houses or whatnot. ))

Claws clasped around the metal rail, leaning her body weight on it as she swung her head down to see the buildings below. From up here, high on the rooftop of an apartment building, she could see a multitude of people, walking through the threaded streets and peering out the windows of metal blocks that eased down the roads. Their eyes never caught her foreboding figure, a huge parody of human anatomy with a fissure-lined head and a deep scowl impressed permanently on her face. They didn't notice the black notebook held close to her chest, or how her sunken eye sockets glittered as she calmly read their names - their lifespans - and chuckled softly to herself from high above their viewpoint.

The sound of her laughter was akin to the rattling of bones. "Kekekekeh, They weren't kidding when they said humans have changed." It was a masculine voice emanating from somewhere deep within the Shinigami's throat, "They still look meaty though. Still vulnerable, even with those flimsy metal toys." Another rattling noise uttered from her maw. Stain loosened her grip on the metal rail and scratched at her right "eye"; A mound of bone and loose skin covered what might have been once an optic. "I'll teach 'em. Soon as I figure it out I'll make 'em wish they never had any of 'em tech-nol-whatever they're calleds."

She was still cackling while the door to the apartment roof behind her opened.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Amusement ( open sesame ) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Amusement ( open sesame ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 pm

Almost falling through the door, dragging the poor detective by the hand; she was grinning. The rooftop was one of her favourite places, and she'd been dying to show him the view from up here.

"Come on, I promise this is good," Carys' grin widened, and her hazel eyes seemed to glint with childlike enthusiasm. Her long brown hair swished behind her, as she finally released her companion, running over to the rail and looking down "Look! Look how awesome everything looks! People look like ants, and shit!"

She grinned again, turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Number of posts : 716
Location : Ask Car... On second thought. Probably best not to.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

Matsuda very nearly fell as he caught his toes on the last step, stumbling through the door from the dimly lit stairwell into the blinding midday sunlight. "G-Gah!" He cried out, straightening up and rather forcibly removing Carys's hand from his own. "Damnit, Car, you know I'm busy wi-" At this point, his eyes adjusted to the sunlight, revealing the city's glittering expanse.

"You know... Maybe I can take a break..." He muttered, stepping closer to the edge of the building and starting to look down before recoiling. "... And then I remember exactly why I FUCKING hate heights... Or, rather, the quick stop the follows falling from said heights..." He grumbled. "One of these days I'm going to kill you, you realise that, Car?"
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: A fissure-headed shinigami with a psychotic demeanor. Currently on the loose.

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:01 pm

The rattling noise faded at the sight of the two people who stepped out into broad daylight, and the shinigami's nose wrinkled in distaste. Just in time she moved her body out of the way, nearly on a collision course with the female human, whose face was full of mirth while the male seemed...unamused, to say the least. She leaned forwards, trying to see their names, which glowed in a beacon of red over their heads. "Toe-Ta Mat-Su-Da." Her voice whispered, then she grinned. "And lookie here, the girl's name is Cay-Risss." She hissed, pulling a crease in the notebook clutched to her chest.

Her head drifted from Matsuda and Carys to the rail, then back again. They seemed so close to it. She could start her return off with a splat, one from a rather hefty height too. Cackling drifted from her jaws again, this time laced with a malicious glee.

Now if only she could find her pen.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:13 pm

She smiled sweetly, batting her eyelashes; although he looked annoyed at her. Moving closer to him again, she tilted her head to look at him, before finally speaking again.

"I know, I know...Soar would murder me if she knew I was the one that stole you away. But you've been working so hard, Matsu, you deserve a break!" she grinned, moving to his side and looking over the glittering buildings "And anyway, you're with me. Like I'd let anything happen to you, ne? You really think I'd let anything happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

The detective let out an exasperated sigh. "Well... I suppose that I'd better not answer that..." He said with a slight smirk, although still backing away from the ledge of the building. "And, Yes. She would." He added in response to the sentiment of Soar becoming rather murderous. "And had I know that this was supposed to be a break... I would've grabbed my lunch. Would've made it more convincing, hm?"

After several moments of looking out over the city, he broke away from Carys to make his way over to a nearby roof vent, the soft *whoosh* of air emanating from its grated perimeter signalling that it led to a distant fan within the building, most likely an exhaust from the basement.
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:49 pm

This was odd. She couldn't find the little nib of ink anywhere.

Her claw searched around the skeletal carapace that was her body, and patted at the folds of skin and cloth and bone, a low whistling noise rising steadily in pitch from her throat. Whatever conversation the humans were having was lost on the death god, whose rummaging didn't seem to be doing anything but making her agitated. As she looked, she seemed to neglect the Death Note that was loosely held in her hand, pages flapping near the air rising from a nearby roof vent.

Anger rushed into her head and she growled, clawing at the folds of her fabric and cursing under her breath. Of all times, this was the least fortunate. By now the others would be laughing at her. Laughing at her. The whistling noise had risen to a shriek.

Tumbling out of her hand in her carelessness, the Death Note landed open on the ground, and without even the slightest awareness of its owner.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:05 pm

Something falling to the ground caught her attention, and she saw the book lying on the ground.
Rushing over and picking it up, she turned back to Matsuda, waving the notebook "Matsu! Look! I found a notebook!"

She then turned again, and let out an almighty scream of terror. Some sort of...creature was behind her, staring at her, she supposed.
She was a ghostly shade of white; and she could only stare, trembling in fear.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 8:16 pm

Matsuda had noticed the book as well, standing up rather quickly to meet Carys as she seemed to be returning with the notebook. As he watched her turn, and shriek, his pace turned from casual saunter to full out dash, standing next to her and placing his hands on her shoulders. the detective attempted to forcefully turn the mafia contact to face him, shouting her name. "Carys?! CARYS!" He cried, starting to shake the catatonic woman.
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm

An ear splitting wail brought Stain's attention back to the humans - for a second hoping one had managed to take the deadly slip - but instead was met with a shrieking woman holding an altogether familiar black notebook. "What? Why is she screaming so loud-" Immediately her mouth twisted into a grimace, an expression that stayed locked on her face even as Matsuda began shaking Carys, unable to realize that his companion had unwittingly picked up a Death Note. "...Pathetic. And here I thought I was going to have some fun today."

The pounding in her head made her grimace twist further and further, a mockery of a grin that held nothing but bad news for the two humans standing there. "Alright, now I'm pissed off. You'd best be giving the notebook back Carys. If you know what's good for you." Her voice hissed, unnaturally calm for the shinigami standing in front of them.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 pm

She couldn't tear her eyes from the grotesque creature, clinging onto the notebook for dear life. She shook her head; eyes still wide.
The creature's eyes reminded her of someone, someone she'd much rather forget. Is this what a Shinigami actually looked like...?

"N-no..." her eyes were still wide, and her voice was shaky. She somehow managed to turn to Matsuda "C-can't you see it? It's s-standing there..."

She pointed to where the Shinigami was; her arms tightly around the notebook. She couldn't be going crazy, could she?
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Matsuda gave Carys a look that gave away his thoughts, that Carys was hallucinating. "I... What in the hell are you talking about?!" He said rather indignantly, still trying to tear the woman's gaze away from the seemingly nonexistent figure. He looked down to the notebook at Carys was clutching at this point, giving it a closer examination. "What in the hell is that thing even?!"
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:14 pm

Stain's eye gleamed in its sunken socket, a bright red dot in an otherwise completely hollowed out skull. "Do I have to repeat myself? Fool," She hissed, "Give me my notebook!" She took a step forwards, closing the distance between the human and herself effortlessly.

Her claw reached out towards Carys.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:43 pm

She mewled a little; stepping back.
Those eyes put the fear of God into her, and she could feel herself slipping into a long-forgotten mindset.
She took a deep breath, before looking up at the creature again; her eyes flashing red. A menacing laugh erupted from her chest, before smirking at the Shinigami again "So you want it back, huh?"

Her expression had changed from terror, to a sick, sort of amusement. She held onto the Notebook, stepping back into Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Matsuda was caught rather aghast by Carys's jarring shift of tone, but instinctively pulled her tighter against him. As his arms closed around her torso, his hands fell squarely on the exposed top of the notebook. Immediately, his pupils dilated and he let out a gasp as the image of the shinigami suddenly became abundantly clear. "Wh-WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" He cried out, frozen in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

The human stepped back, issuing a low rattling noise from the Shinigami. "You don't even know what that is. But I do~ And I know It's not for greedy humans, but for me. Me only." She hissed, gesturing to herself. Carys stepped back, and Matsuda's arm struck the Death Note. Stain greeted him with a cackle. "Now you've done it, Carys. You've gone and got someone else involved! Pitiful, curious humans." Her voice faded back to the rattling noise.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Her lips curled into a smirk, and she looked up at the Shinigami, her eyes visibly darker, and her hair seemed more ruffled and messy. She let out a low chuckle, making sure she made eye-contact with the creature.

Her smirk widened into a twisted grin, and her voice sounded somewhat whimsical "Or what? Should I be scared?"

Her laugh was manic as she stared at the creature.
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:14 pm

It was obvious that Stain had not yet noticed the change in the human's temperament. She had been unnaturally calm until this moment; Now she took another step forward, temper breaking. "You should be! I am a controller of death. A Shinigami! You're an insolent child, and a human. I am not like the others; I don't give humans my stuff nor do I let them live. Think twice woman, before I make you fall off this damned building. You and him too!" She pointed a skeletal finger at Matsuda.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 pm

The detective gulped rather loudly in fear, instinctively backing towards the doorway blocking off the stairs back down into the building. He wasn't entirely sure whether he should be more scared of the decayed, floating figure or Carys seemingly going "berserker". "C-Carys! Come back here!" He called out, still not quite clicking in that he was carrying a pistol. (Fat load of good it would've done him, however.)
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:41 pm

She wasn't listening to Matsuda, staring at the creature with that sadistic smirk "You're the controller of death? I am Death!"

Her laugh rung out across the rooftop, as she held onto the Notebook tightly still. She glanced back to Matsuda, her voice softening slightly "Stay back...I don't want you to get hurt."

As she stared back at the shinigami, her eyes seeming to be a deep scarlet, she grinned that sick, sick smile once again "You don't scare me, heathen...."
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Stain seemed to tense up, head cocked to one side. She fixed her one eye on Carys, the reflection of the crazed girl distorted within the sea of red-orange iris. "You're not scared of me?" The rattling noise drifted from her jaws. "You think you have what it takes to be Death? You think your mortal soul, your insignificant maddened soul, can be anything - anything - like the soul of a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amusement ( open sesame )   Amusement ( open sesame ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amusement ( open sesame )
Page 1 of 1