Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Registration - 2013 Onward

Go down 
+3
~C~
Kinddara Guivelostain
~S~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Registration - 2013 Onward Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Registration - 2013 Onward Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

Character Registration - 2013 Onward Empty
PostSubject: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:52 am

Since we are once again starting anew, from here on out, all new characters should apply here.
The layout for your application will remain the same as we have always used, which is ~A~'s format, as follows:
(Avatar Picture in spoiler)
Also, no Mary-Sues! Develop your character!

Name:

D.O.B:

Personality:

Bio:
(Must be at least 3 paragraphs long)

You must wait until you are approved by an administrator before you begin RP'ing.
Please be sure to read the rules as well, they can be found here

NOTE: Returning members, you may copy and paste your old registrations here in a response if you chose to continue with your original character. Any changes may also be made at that time.
Back to top Go down
Kinddara Guivelostain
Shinigami
Shinigami
Kinddara Guivelostain

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Registration - 2013 Onward Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Registration - 2013 Onward Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Shinigami
Bio: A fissure-headed shinigami with a psychotic demeanor. Currently on the loose.

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:00 pm

(( Just going to copy and paste mine here~ ))

Spoiler:

Name: Kinddara Guivelostain, "Stain"
D.O.B.: ???
Personality: One of the most hot-headed death gods out there, as well as one of the least intelligent. Stain is a female shinigami that is very violent and chaotic, with an anger management problem to boot. Very little has she caused the death of one human at a time, preferring instead to enact a bloodbath, killing as many people as possible in just one sitting. While smart enough to scrawl the names and times of her targets into the Death Note, she is incredibly dull-witted and easily tricked. Loyalty to anyone who possesses her Death Note is slim. In the Shinigami World, Stain is a weak shinigami, but physically strong and unusually active.

Bio:
The origins of Shinigami are hard to explain, but at some point in time, Kinddara Guivelostain left an imprint on the world. It came as a slaughter, gradually increasing as numerous humans were slain by enemies and ships tossed into the sea, wild weather conditions electrocuting people at home or setting fires across entire villages. In time it died out, but that was only because the shinigami had lost her Death Note. And it took her a long while to get it back again. During that time unfortunate humans lay hands on the pages, and mysteriously died off once the book was transferred to her again.

When she came back to the Shinigami world she was tired from spending her time flying across the world, searching endlessly for her notebook. She spent decades in the company of other shinigami, not doing anything, having such a long lifespan left from her activities that she could sleep for centuries and not waste away upon awakening. Some shinigami joked about her retiring after her temper tantrum during the feudalistic era, but by the time the 2000's rolled around, they found her preparing to launch another go in the Human World.

Finally, she left the Shinigami World, Death Note in hand, and malicious intent in her eyes. She had heard there were new and more gruesome ways to kill out there, and she had spent some eons penting up her rage...

Last edited by Kinddara Guivelostain on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:44 pm

Approved!
Awww yiss, gruesome shinigami!<3
Back to top Go down
ramiro mcalister

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-02-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: after his parents were killed in a house fire at age 10 he was taken to wammys house in america were he was raised now at age 15 he is bored with wammys house and wishes to join the spk

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:34 am

Name: Ramiro McAlister

D.O.B: December 20 1997

Occupation: currently, none planning on applying for the spk ic if that is alright

Personality: slightly crazy and gets angered easily, absolutely hates any kind of childish behavior

Bio: before Ramiro was born his parents made an arrangement with wamys house. should they both die someone from wammys house would come retrieve Ramiro and take him there .ramiro lead a completely normal life until at age 10 while he was over at a friends house a house fire had started and killed both his parents. he waded through the rubble over to his moms body and he saw what she had with her last bit of strength.sent an email to some ip address in the us. ”we are dead, come retrieve Ramiro”he did not know what was going on but he knew it was bad. he scavenged every bit of supplies and ran.he stole a gun from a nearby shop and went far out into the country until he found an abandoned barn. he stayed there and lived off the land for about 2 months until he was cornered by a strange man and 3 police officers. when he threatened to shoot he was taken at gun point. Once at wammys house his situation was explained.he arrived just as kira was coming to the attention of the icpo, and was therefore able to follow the kira case closly. now at age 15 he has become bored with wammys house and decided to leave to join the spk.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Character Registration - 2013 Onward Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Character Registration - 2013 Onward Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:48 am

Okay, so I am glad that you have come out with a good biography. But please realize that you need to use correct punctuation, and grammar because it's important. Also please have an avatar for your character.
Back to top Go down
ramiro mcalister

Registration date : 2013-02-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: after his parents were killed in a house fire at age 10 he was taken to wammys house in america were he was raised now at age 15 he is bored with wammys house and wishes to join the spk

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:16 pm

So,am i accepted? And i can repost my application with better grammar if you want.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 12:22 am

We'll need you to edit your application with correct grammar and punctuation first, then we'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Xena

Registration date : 2013-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:36 am

Spoiler:

Name:
Xena - no, that's not my real name (I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you)

D.O.B:
29th February

Aims to join either the Mafia or SPK, right now just survives on what she gets from gymnastic competition winnings

Personality:
Headstrong and enthusiastic, Xena seems to be your average teenager. On first glance, her interests don't go further than her gymnastics routine and whether or not she'll be caught for her latest prank. But underneath the nail polish and jokes lies a formidable intelligence. Xena likes power and finds it in getting a 'one-up' on people through practical jokes. She masterminded such tricks as the Great Disappearing Act, in which the carers of Wammy's House woke up to find not one single child left in the building, and the Hairball Scheme, in which she made every boy in one dorm completely lose his hair. She adores strawberry lollipops and her main source of income is winnings from gymnastic competitions. If she didn't get disqualified so much for playing tricks, she could have been an Olympian.

Bio:
Xena was born (but not as Xena) in south-west Wales. Her father died before she was born and her mother succumbed to cancer when her daughter was a year old. Her mother's sister was a carer at Wammy's House, so she was sent to live there. It was then her name was changed to Xena. Only her aunt knows her true name and she's not telling.

As she grew up Xena displayed signs of unusually high intelligence, and finally was given an I.Q. test when she was 5 years old. Her results were off the charts, at least in the young children's category. She was immediately transferred as a resident of Wammy's House and given the same education as the rest of the young protégées.

As you have already read, Xena was something of a maverick in Wammy's House. She was constantly in trouble, and the carers quickly learned that no matter how many times she was put in the time-out corner or sent to bed without dinner, she would still reoffend. Her school results were definitely not on par with the high achievers of the House, but this was more due to lack of academic motivation than lack of intelligence. To try and burn some of her boundless energy, the carers introduced Xena to sport, which was a godsend. She was hooked from the beginning - on soccer, water polo, tennis, horse riding, netball, hockey ... Her favourite out of the lot was easily gymnastics. She would always be showing off her skill to the other kids, which resulted in many a broken arm and stern lecture from Roger.

After leaving Wammy's house at 16, Xena joined a gymnastics club under the alias Seren Lewellyn, and quickly ascended to national competitive level. By the age of 19, she had earned more than enough from competitions to travel to America, where she began her search for Mello and Near. Ever since the news of Kira leaked into the Wammy's House rumour mill, she has wanted a part in his takedown, and frankly doesn't care if that comes through alignment with Near or Mello. Who knows? Maybe her various assets will make her a good ally - or a dangerous enemy ...
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Very nice - approved
It may just be my PC, but your profile image is not showing, you may want to check that!
Back to top Go down
QuyenQuinn

QuyenQuinn

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:46 am

This was an OC i wrote a series about...let me know if you think she's a bit flat/Sue-like. I realize that in her bio, I included the past of a couple characters as that's how its written in my fan fiction. If it won't work for the players that are currently holding those characters, I'll gladly change it.

Name: Quinn Cummings (Codename: Quyen)

Age: 19 (at this point, I guess - I mainly wrote her around the time when the Mello/Near/Matt were all children at Wammy's)

D.O.B: March 9th, 1993

Personality: Cheerful when relaxed, but becomes devious when provoked. She is the kind of person that likes to be friends with anyone she meets, but if someone crosses her, she is not likely to let it go. As an example, Near corrected Quinn on her grammar when she first arrived at the orphanage. She has pegged him as a know-it-all and a nuisance since then. Quinn likes to take advantage of what she can and climb the ladder in her career, but her focus never lasts long. The reason she is so far behind in the list to succeed L is because her mind is not in crime solving or academics of any kind. Her hobbies include acrobatics and knife-throwing and she would seem to be more of a type to be a kind-hearted vigilante than anything. Her skills with computers would go unmatched if she could one day get her head out of the clouds.  

Bio: Quinn was raised in a circus family, learning acrobatics, knife-throwing, and other tools of the trade from the workers there. While she was practicing in another tent, her parents' act was sabotaged or went awry, as it was never discovered which, and she was immediately orphaned. Though the blow of losing her parents was devastating, she was too young at the time to fully understand what had happened and so she never fully developed a drive to avenge them or anything notion of the like. (I promise from here on out this will sound less like Dick Grayson.) From there, she spent a few years in a local orphanage. A placement test was administered - which she took hanging upside-down, as habit still would be from the circus - and Quinn was then immediately placed in Wammy's House.

Her name was changed to "Quyen" (pronounced "Queen", according to a translation site) and she was given studies that would regularly challenge her. As L sits with his legs to his knees to think properly, so must Quyen hang upside-down from the ceiling banisters or something just as high - if not, unconsciously twirling butterfly knives will do. She isolated herself from most of the children present because her mind was constantly set adrift in either calculations for inventions/software or pure fantasy. Her roommate, Linda, barely even communicated with her. They later opted to have single rooms to remedy the situation.

Three people truly stood out from the rest to her. Near, upon greeting her, also corrected her grammar. Thus, he earned her wrath; Quinn then added cruel little things to their everyday life such as knocking down his house of cards with a flick of a knife or hiding his dice from him. Matt was a cool guy friend. She would sometimes sneak him cigarettes, reluctantly feeding his filthy habit, and play video games from time to time. Often enough, they would also teach each other about computer systems and other forms of technology. Mello had been her crush for the duration of her stay at the orphanage, but that didn't get far. There was mild puppy love, but then Mello left with Matt after L's death. (In my story, Mello took Matt because he was leaving her for him, but I think that's territory you may not be comfortable roleplaying, whoever holds those characters.)

Quinn had only met L once, and never even knew it. The children of the orphanage had gathered to the screening room to speak to "L" again. Little did they know, L was actually present at Wammy's House. Quinn did not want to go to the screening room, so she simply hung from the gutters outside, waiting for her playmates to come back - in her opinion, L had done nothing to get her to aspire to be his replacement. He was a detective, the best, and though that was admirable it was not something she felt she wanted to be. Quinn saw L that day and conversed with him, assuming he was a typical visitor, possibly looking to adopt someone. L was impressed with her honesty and the points she made. A couple years later, Quinn developed her craft enough for L to trust her in designing the security for the Task Force's building. Which actually means that she was responsible for Aizawa having to de-pants himself. Call it a glitch in design...

Note: I actually saw in the novel version of "L: Change the World" that the design for that building was actually credited to "Q". I had only discovered this after I created the character, so I saw it fit that Quinn actually do so in my story. Again, huge details like that may be open to debate. (I don't want to appear wishy-washy with my character, but I know I have other people with characters with others backgrounds I need to work with too.)    

After she turned 18 and left the orphanage, she was led to a promising career in technology/software design. Since Quinn never studied to be a detective, she never pursued Kira like Mello, Matt, and Near did. Her mind was on her future and let what may happen happen. (Again, in my version she met up again with Mello before he died, but I doubt that'll apply.) But, being raised in Wammy's, she still had a taste for justice. So...she would actually don a version of her old costume and go patrolling vigilante-style on any criminals she came across. She didn't have the patience to work a case from the other end. This would seldom happen because Quinn's main concern was expanding the field of technology and the possibility of seeing her friends again, but she still did it. The prospect of the killer, Kira, still being out there worried her, but Quyen knew that the chosen successors would be able to take the reign from here.
Back to top Go down
QuyenQuinn

QuyenQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 am

Also, I am not sure which usergroup to join. I would normally associate Q as a Wammy kid, but that usergroup seems closed. I suppose I could enlist her as either a spy or a citizen considering her occupation and the fact that she has moved on from the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 am

Approved - very nice bio.
I'll add you to Wammy's as well; welcome!
Back to top Go down
QuyenQuinn

QuyenQuinn

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am

So how long do I wait in the meantime? I made a threads for anyone to join me with no replies over a month ago.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:34 pm

We still don't have many members unfortunately; your best bet is to make sure you're suscribed to any topics you're waiting for replies to - you'll receive an email anytime someone posts in your topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Registration - 2013 Onward   Character Registration - 2013 Onward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Registration - 2013 Onward
Page 1 of 1