Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.

Go down 
+2
Hunter Kieff
~C~
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Empty
PostSubject: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm just never around because of my new job ;P
its so tiring x___x

I MISS YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Left_bar_bleue1000/1000OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:40 pm

I'll be the same way soon, methinks, cause I'm getting a jerb Razz
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 pm

I work in a crab factory o.o funtimes
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Om nom nom... What kind of crab o.o
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 am

CARYSLAURJEEVASUCHIHA I MISSES CHU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Number of posts : 716
Location : Ask Car... On second thought. Probably best not to.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am

*Glomple-huggle-smotherz-smexes* I MISSED J000
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:22 am

I MISS YOU GUYS TOOOOO.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:47 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
I missed you guys toooz Sad
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:53 pm

People need to come back to our home. Or I shall become very sad.
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:57 pm

awwwws *huggles*ive been awefully busy lately Q^Q
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:58 pm

*huggles back* I think everyone has.
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:59 pm

yeah >.<
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Number of posts : 716
Location : Ask Car... On second thought. Probably best not to.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

i'm in ottawa right now so, bla
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm

D'aww I misses joo! Crab jobs sucks...smells funneh all day. Me on the other hand...I have absolutely NOTHING to do! ;^;
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:41 pm

awww im stranded at home for two days with no phone! D;
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:11 am

Matsuda, you dick, I miss you TT_TT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.   OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGHAI I'M NOT DEAD OMG.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Randomness-
Jump to: