Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dad's Eulogy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Number of posts : 716
Location : Ask Car... On second thought. Probably best not to.
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Character sheet
Life Points:
Dad's Eulogy Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dad's Eulogy Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:34 pm

Son, Father, Brother, Husband
These are just a few of the words that can describe Brent Barlow.
An amazing man who spoke from his heart, he couldn't have been a better person to grow up with...
He always had one of the best senses of humour that i had ever seen, and he used it often.
Thinking back, i can't remember a bad day i was having, even if he was having a bad day himself, that he hadn't made me laugh at least once and that's what i believe i will miss most about him.
Always with a quick wit, he could always take one of the most awkward situations and within minutes have everyone laughing...
A family man first, and anything else second, he took care of his family and friends like no-one else could and was amazing at it.
No matter how he was feeling, he was always fun to be around and could get anyone to laugh at any time.
He was a brother, maybe not by blood, but even closer than that, and i'm sure that his "Brothers from Other Mothers" know it just as well as I do.
His life motto was to "Live, Laugh, Love, Learn and move on" And that's why we're here today, not only to mourn, but to celebrate the life of a wonderful man and what he has given us. Memories to think about and one heck of a legacy to remember him by.
Truthfully, i think that he got a better fathers day present than I could give... For now he can be with his mother, and he now gets to be with his daughter as she grows up.
Forevermore he will be loved and remembered.
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Current

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 pm

So so sorry for your loss.
*hugs tight*
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

*Hugs* I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Touta Matsuda is just a normal happy go lucky man. He works in the police force and though naive, he is a good person. Also great with guns. He is very trusting, making it hard for him to think of Light as Kira, but he is willing to learn and listen.

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Dad's Eulogy Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Dad's Eulogy Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

yeah *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:09 pm

.-.
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:31 pm

._.
Back to top Go down

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 am

-hugs- Makes me think about my dad....Sorry for your loss.... ;-;.............
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Sorry for your loss. I know what it is like to lose a parent. If you ever need anyone rememner you can always talk to your DG fam. ^_^ -hugs-
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
Matsuda
Task Force
Task Force
Matsuda

Character sheet
Life Points:

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

Thankz guyz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dad's Eulogy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dad's Eulogy   Dad's Eulogy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dad's Eulogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: General :: Updates and Announcements-
Jump to: