Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b Empty
PostSubject: I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b   I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:28 pm

http://s7.zetaboards.com/Haru_High_Yaoi_RP/index/

It's kinda nasty looking lol but join please!
I need some admin. and some people to help me with the appearance!

Arigatou gozaimasu ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com

I made teh yaoi site...FINALLY d(^-^)b
Page 1 of 1