Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avvies For All

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avvies For All Empty
PostSubject: Avvies For All   Avvies For All Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:02 am

I get bored and make little avvies out of pictures I have stored on my computer. I thought if anyone here wanted to use on in their profile here or one another site they could o-o
Note: I dont wana see more then one person with the same avvie. Come here to notify me that your using one.

All The links to the avvies displayed and more can be found HERE
To place them into your profile get the direct link and place it iinto the last field in your Avatar slot, otherwise it will say the file is to big or curropted due to its PNG file format
.::EXAMPLES::.
Avvies For All 6zsfm0Avvies For All 2usfitgAvvies For All 1fic1zAvvies For All R7ul4yAvvies For All T4xvo7
Avvies For All I4pbwoAvvies For All Vpbx9iAvvies For All 97jfibAvvies For All Sc7ywzAvvies For All 2dalx8h
Avvies For All JpepzbAvvies For All Jh8wp4Avvies For All 2ik4iflAvvies For All Bfge8oAvvies For All 28re4ar
Avvies For All Ddol8zAvvies For All 2lms9edAvvies For All 2mhsb3kAvvies For All 2nq4d1yAvvies For All 2pr5ksm
Avvies For All 2sal750Avvies For All B81umvAvvies For All 2qnmb07Avvies For All Ieh6z9Avvies For All Dz84yx
Avvies For All 10ric7cAvvies For All 5nrrrrAvvies For All 2cyi6faAvvies For All 23m064xAvvies For All 29id1z
Avvies For All 2aew4npAvvies For All 250jax3Avvies For All 2s7ibgzAvvies For All 34s02kmAvvies For All 2ag8w4
Avvies For All 24x107pAvvies For All R9lvmuAvvies For All JjrbxdAvvies For All 4jp4aoAvvies For All 24gt98j
Avvies For All 2gwexzoAvvies For All 2wcjv6cAvvies For All 35kplrnAvvies For All Bvkw9Avvies For All 2vdqx6o
Avvies For All Ml42siAvvies For All 16h3odhAvvies For All 261loh1Avvies For All Mvm4wyAvvies For All 6icpee
Avvies For All 5occxvAvvies For All M9y5xtAvvies For All X5s96wAvvies For All O0cfhyAvvies For All 2nkm9f6
Avvies For All 5u2qom
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Avvies For All Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Avvies For All Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

Avvies For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvies For All   Avvies For All Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:04 am

I see Mugen and Dante X3
Back to top Go down

Avvies For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvies For All   Avvies For All Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:07 am

http://tinypic.com/a/1w274/4

Be sure to check out more that are made and added regularly in the link above, All I ask is that you notify me that your using one of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avvies For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avvies For All   Avvies For All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avvies For All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Pictures-
Jump to: