Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Extreme Yaoi Fanatic

You've read AND seen ALOT of yaoi, a lot more that you can count. You've given up hours of the dya, sleep time, homework time, and social time jsut for yaoi. You can recite yaoi terms like a dictionary. You own mangas and look forward to being a yaoi fan for the rest of your life. You can rename titles on the spot and even spazz about how good that anime/manga was. You have read yaoi fanfictions and have written may yourselves. You've read doujinshis and seen yaoi fanart, and maybe have tried to draw a few. You have alot of yaoi pictures in your computer and have a folder for yaoi in your favorites. All your friends know you like yaoi, heck even some of your family members know and you are fine with that. You have yaoi merchandise and aren't afraid to flaunt it. You know the yaoi world like the back of your hand, and have experience everything you can,yet you are still looking for more? XD GO YAOI!
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Lmaoooo! Where is that quiz at??????
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:02 pm

XD LOL its on facebook. just search what yaoi fan are you? The one with the pic with shuichi from gravitation is the one. Now fear meh Yaoi godness! muhaha lol
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Left_bar_bleue1000/1000WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Mkay I'll check it out and put my result up!
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

yays! btw this topic for for any quiz lol just post whatcha gets XDD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD   WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOOOO LMAOO I TOOK A QUIZ AND GOT THIS XDDDDDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Randomness-
Jump to: