Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iwaki High RPG

Go down 
+2
Mello
Jayden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayden

Jayden

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Character sheet
Life Points:
Iwaki High RPG Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Iwaki High RPG Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:38 pm

http://iwakihigh.forummotion.com/forum.htm

Iwaki High is a boarding school for those who are not completely human. There are all types of races there, from vampires to angels. During classes, they are required to stay in their human forms, but in their free time, they can take on their true form if they wish. Both Students and teachers will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://iruminatikurai.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Iwaki High RPG Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Iwaki High RPG Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:42 pm

I'm going to join! Jayden you are Havoc on the FMA site? =D
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:49 pm

No, I'm Roy, but I told Havoc I'd advertise here since I go to school with him and he's my best friend. Are you there?
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:57 pm

Ohh ok. I joined as Dawn. And on the FMA site I'm Rzza. See we have met! =P I feel dumb. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 pm

Indeed we have. xD
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 am

Just joined! I am Elijah Enidam!
Back to top Go down
~S~
Task Force
Task Force
~S~

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Task Force
Bio: Current

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Joined - Yukie Himitsu
Back to top Go down
James

James

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: James had been born in New york city but at 6 months his Parents Moved to Tokyo. He had been a normal kid living a normal Life until oneday walking home from school with his little brother when they were mugged his brother refused so was shot a cop had ben driving by at the time had to shoot the criminal. James has seemed top recover from it in the past 3 years but only time will tell.

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Yup im James V something lol
Back to top Go down
Niiro Kusabana

Niiro Kusabana

Number of posts : 1072
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:12 pm

I joined ^_^ I is Nora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iwaki High RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iwaki High RPG   Iwaki High RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iwaki High RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Randomness-
Jump to: