Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resemblance?

Go down 
+4
Jayden
~N~
~L~
Kova
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kova

Kova

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 am

Which anime/manga character are you most like? (Appearance and/or personality)

- if you've been told 'oh, you're like - ' by someone, put that in too; I'm curious.

Guess I'll start with me:

I've been told I'm like: Shin, from a manga which I haven't read called NANA - smartass boywhore actor wannabe for the win?

I look like: Mello (or any other of a dozen characters who meet the basic type) – blond hair, blue eyes, bit of a thing for leather. Other than that, not too much resemblance.

Personality wise: No idea - if you find someone from any anime half as arrogant as me, I'll be impressed xD

Aight, what about you guys?
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Resemblance? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Resemblance? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 am

I look like: L except my hair is brown instead of black

Personality wise: Im quite like shikamaru as in im very lazy yet very smart and dont really want to do many things unless I have to. Also I have a bit of L in me as I have quite the sweet tooth and analyse situations a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Resemblance? Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Resemblance? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:06 pm

well people say im like L in the ways I sit and like sweets.
But personalitywise, I'm more like Near. I dont like to go places by my self, I like to sit in dark rooms with the comp on. And I am not really a social type of person. I only speak to my friends.
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Kova wrote:
Which anime/manga character are you most like?

Personality wise: No idea - if you find someone from any anime half as arrogant as me, I'll be impressed xD

Kazuya Shibuya from Ghost Hunt, maybe? He's pretty arrogant.

I've been told that I look like Edward Elric, I have the blond hair and gold eyes going on.

As for personality, I think I'm kind of like Roy Mustang, due to the cockiness and sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
http://iruminatikurai.forummotion.com/forum.htm
James

James

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: James had been born in New york city but at 6 months his Parents Moved to Tokyo. He had been a normal kid living a normal Life until oneday walking home from school with his little brother when they were mugged his brother refused so was shot a cop had ben driving by at the time had to shoot the criminal. James has seemed top recover from it in the past 3 years but only time will tell.

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:14 pm

I look like L but am a mix of 3 anime people also my favorites to L my looks Light my mind Lt Hughes from FMA
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Resemblance? Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Resemblance? Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Well >>

I don't look like any anime character....I kinda like that

Personality wise - I am like as much as I hate to admit Sakure *groans* when angry and outgoing. I am also kinda like Hinata when I dont know people, in awkward situations I tend to blush for no reason or an quiet.

>> People tell me I am like Holo from Spice and Wolf, but I kinda resent that >>
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:45 pm

I kinda look like Yuki Cross from Vampire night and I'm told I act like her a lot too ^-^;
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Resemblance? Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Resemblance? Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:56 pm

lol Page you look like Misa from the deathnote movies x3
Back to top Go down
~L~

~L~

Number of posts : 708

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm

oh i like your signature thing that says this message is a lie haha portal ftw !!
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

lmaoo
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 am

lolz thankee and I do o-o; I don't think my hair's THAT dark xD
Back to top Go down

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:30 pm

lol you are Misa's clone xD
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

oh god X3 that's a bad thing isn't it?
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 pm

lol oh no not at all n.n if you acted like misa then yes x3
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:44 pm

w000t I'm good then X3
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm

lmaoo mhm
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:26 pm

I've been told I'm like: Osaka from Azumanga Daioh... Complete retard. XD When I woke up my hair is messed up and my friend said I looked like L. Rofl.

I look like: Yoruichi from Bleach. Well because we're both black chicks. Razz Uryuu or Nanao from Bleach because of hair and glasses. Lol and others...

Personality wise: I agree with the Osaka one... Um Honey from Ouran High School Host Club becuase were both lovable and candy lovers. =D
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:22 pm

I've been told I have a personallity like Sakura from Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resemblance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resemblance?   Resemblance? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resemblance?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Polls-
Jump to: