Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ^<v Game

Go down 
+18
Matsuda
~L~
~H~
Niiro Kusabana
Ren
Kova
James
Ikuto
~A~
~N~
Doll
Mello
~C~
Hunter Kieff
Baki
lalita
Page
Jayden
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:47 pm

I do actually
^ likes scrubs
<likes scrubs too
v watches the Jetsons
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:48 pm

I used to, but that was years ago.

^Shares my love of Scrubs
< Is having a bad day
V Likes music?
Back to top Go down
http://iruminatikurai.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:02 am

Very much so!
^ posts in this topic alot
< posts in this topic alot as well
v pudding?
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:14 am

*Shudders* Never. Again. Let's just say there was an incident involving a Jello Pudding Snack, a dark room, and mold. Sealed for your protection, so it's safe, right? Yeah. It's not safe.

^ Hasn't yet learned the evils of pudding
< Shall teach her!
V Lives in an igloo?
Back to top Go down
Doll

Doll

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio: Atlacia was tortured as a child. Her parents were both drug dealers and alcoholics and died in a carcrash after a bank robbery. Atlacia in fact couldn't have been happier.

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:37 pm

not really x3
^is afraid of pudding
< like sherbert
v shall wear bunny pjs?
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 pm

Defiantly

not.

^ Is wrong. I'm not afraid of pudding, I just don't associate with it anymore!
< Has to sneeze.
V Is hungry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:23 pm

A little lol

^ Has a cool avy
< Loves imotou-chan
v Is bored?
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:55 pm

Always.

^ Has an avatar that reminds me of Bleach.
< Is about to fall asleep on his keyboard
V Is happy it's the weekend?
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:10 pm

always lol im just excited that ppl are on when i am x3

^ is lazy lmaooo
< is crazy
v is coolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

yes i am coolz lol very

^ is me
< is crazy just like i said
v would like to do something fun?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:49 pm

I always have fun with ppl I care about.

^ Is super fun
< Loves her onii-chan and is giddy
V Love Winnie the Pooh?
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:51 pm

lmaoo yesh =D x3 i used to watch it all the time

^ is meh imotou-chan
< is hyper
v love L as much as me?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:
The ^<v Game - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7000/7000The ^<v Game - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes I do.

^Knows everything about meh
< Loves anything blue
V Scared of Spiders?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:03 pm

omg yess o.o

^ is awesomeness
< kinda bored
v love animals?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

Adore animals lol you know >> cept spiders and bugs

^ Bffl
< Kinda hyper yet bored
V hm....love the night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:08 pm

omg yes i love the night. tis much more peaceful than the hectic noisy day.

^ is amused at baki's speach lol
< wants to travel around the world
v wants to go surfing?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:11 pm

God No >> enough injuries with that

^ Amused and loves the shower comments
< Is Clumsy
V wants to learn another language?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:14 pm

yes i am very amuseded lol and i want to learn a few languages n.n

^ is a great friend
< very amused
v like the beatles?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Adore the beatles

^Can read my mind
< Is giggly for no reason
V Know how to dance?
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:21 pm

noo not at all......=.= well sometimes when Im in the mood but still clumsy at it. lol
^ fun, funny, awesome
< is happeh
v wants to has a snow fight?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:24 pm

No >> got it showed down my shirt and is kinda done with snow

^ Adorable, huggable, and sweetest person
< humming shut up and sleep with me.
v wants to scuba?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:27 pm

lol yes one day
^great singer
< loves shut up and sleep with me
v laughing at me?
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Oh dear no never n.n

^ Loves to sing meow mix song
< loves meow mix song
v Have pets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Yes I do

^ is me
< Hates pink
v Love something?
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Many things
^ likes blue
< likes silver
v has terets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ^<v Game   The ^<v Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ^<v Game
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next