Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+7
Kokoro Takara
~C~
~N~
Hunter Kieff
Jayden
Page
lalita
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lalita

lalita

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Character sheet
Life Points:
BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:27 pm

ok so this is a game from another site i play on
heres how you play

you have to come up with a random reson to ban the last person to post so like this

bob: who ever is above me is banned for smelling like cookies
bob2: bob is banned for being before meh

like that, lets get it started

i ban myself for starting this game
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:22 pm

I ban Lalita for making this damn game >.<;;;;
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:28 pm

I ban Page for being so bored!
Back to top Go down
http://iruminatikurai.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Number of posts : 1840
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:28 pm

I ban Jay for being boring!
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:29 pm

I ban Hunter for being my super special awesome friend :3
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I ban Page for having adding so many adjectives in front of friend.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 pm

I ban Jay for being a grammar nazi!
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:34 pm

I ban Hunter for using the word Nazi
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I ban Page for making me cry ;.;
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm

I ban myself for making Hunter cry ;-; (dramatically hugs
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:38 pm

I ban Page for being dramatic. xP
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

I ban Jaden for being bi-polar .-.
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I ban Page for putting the face thingy upside down.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:44 pm

I ban Jay for nit-picking >>
Back to top Go down
lalita

lalita

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:48 pm

i ban hunter cuz your all addictied now
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 pm

I ban Lalita for getting us addicted.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

Bans Lalita for that, too! D:
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Character sheet
Life Points:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm

I ban Jayden cuz...cz of his mom! >>
Back to top Go down
Jayden

Jayden

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:57 pm

I ban Page cause as soon as I read this, my mom went to town!
Back to top Go down
lalita

lalita

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm

jayden is not banned cuz he's cool
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 am

Lalipop is banned for not being mah favorite flavor >>
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I ban Near for being short!
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 pm

BANNED...for being sexy.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio:

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Banned for crazy!
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type: Mafia
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:52 pm

banned for weirdness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BANNED!!!!!!!!!!   BANNED!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Randomness-
Jump to: