Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold the applause, S is back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hold the applause, S is back Empty
PostSubject: Hold the applause, S is back   Hold the applause, S is back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:37 pm

*says in chucky like voice* I'MMMM BAAAAAaaaack! Only I'm 13, killed a man, and have glasses because that man poked my eyes...cheeky bastard.... ANYWAYS! FOR ALL NEWCOMERS THAT CAME IN MY PERIOD AWAY, YOU MAKE FUN OF ME FOR MY AGE, I RIP YOUR LIVER OUT AND EAT IT, THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hold the applause, S is back   Hold the applause, S is back Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:06 pm

O_O
Back to top Go down
Xero Sarias

Xero Sarias

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Hold the applause, S is back Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Hold the applause, S is back Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: I am a worshipper of Kira and believe all Kira does is true and right. I want to be an accomplice of Kira and rid the world of evil, With the great use of my shinigami eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Hold the applause, S is back   Hold the applause, S is back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:33 am

Your Back!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Page

Page

Number of posts : 1470
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Character sheet
Life Points:
Hold the applause, S is back Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hold the applause, S is back Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Paige Runner, aka Page, is a small, petit girl with the appearance of a walking doll. She spends her time mainly reading books and as of lately, running from the mob and mafia members. Occassionally the limp in her left leg can be seen as she hadn't gotten proper care for the injury, when a man ignorantly broke it. She seems to be distant as of the present, her cold blue-green eyes distant and blank. Her memories are gone and seem to be deteriorating with even more shocking speed. Her mental situation is slightly unstable, seeing as everyone around her seems to die. She considers herself unlucky, and often refers to 'Alice in Wonderland' and searching for a 'Cheshire Cat' or 'White Rabbit'. She doesn't know her real name, however she has learned, that it is not Paige Runner.

PostSubject: Re: Hold the applause, S is back   Hold the applause, S is back Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:22 am

o.o;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold the applause, S is back   Hold the applause, S is back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold the applause, S is back
Page 1 of 1