Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kira Ketsueki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Name: Kira Ketsueki AKA Killer Blood
DOB:August 14, 1993
Short Bio: He has black hair and green eyes. He likes to play video games and is odd to some. He wears contacts and sometimes glasses. He hates people that are push overs. He also likes reptiles, espically King Cobras. He is mistaken for the Kira who is killing everyone. He wears bandages that are loose on his arms.
Picture Time!:Kira Ketsueki Sasuke-taro

Last edited by Kira on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:46 pm

AngeL Approved of this over AIM, I swear, ask her
Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Here's the proof:

Gaara814 (8:20:52 PM): Name: Kira Ketsueki
DOB:August 14, 1993
Short Bio: He has black hair and green eyes. He likes to play video games and is odd to some. He wears contacts and sometimes glasses. He hates people that are push overs. He also likes reptiles, espically King Cobras. He is mistaken for the Kira who is killing everyone. He wears bandages that are loose on his arms.
VRBANDITVR (8:27:57 PM): good enough
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Kira Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kira Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:23 am

lmao

omg i lol'd irl
Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:04 am

My god damn little brother... I typed the first two, but he adds that thing from AIM, I don't really want my AIM account floating on the internet.
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Kira Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Kira Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:44 pm

ok ................. I said it was good enough, only if you Rp in third person. Second, stop giving away my AIM>>
Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Umm.... your AIM in on the bottom of your siggy along with your YIM
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Kira Ketsueki Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Kira Ketsueki Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm

Not many people now that >> until you posted it here.
Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 pm

Let's post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kira Ketsueki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kira Ketsueki   Kira Ketsueki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kira Ketsueki
Page 1 of 1