Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hilma Keehl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Hilma Keehl Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hilma Keehl Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 pm

This is a character I've been working on for a while! ^_^

Name: Hilma Keehl AKA Rapid
D.O.B: Feb 17 Age: 16
Looks: Long Blonde hair and teal eyes and an innocent look
I have drawings of her but the scanner's broke so this is like the closest pic I could find.
Spoiler:
Personality: She is a normal teenage girl. Her upbeat, hyper and bubbly personality makes her popular with everyone she meets. She is very friendly especially with cute boys. Her likes include sports like track [giving her the nickname Rapid], tennis and swimming, singing, knives and her big brother Mello. Hilma dislikes celery and the color red. She speaks with a German accent and occasionally shifts from English to German while speaking.
History: Until she was 3 Hilma lived a normal life with her family, until her parents died and her and her older brother Miheal were separated. They went to different orphanages because Hilma was bright but not bright enough to go to Wammy's house. She ran away from the foster home she was at in Germany and went to the Mafia where she now lives with Mello. She hopes that nothing wil separate them again.

^_^
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:48 am

that's so adorable!

D: she doesn't like red?
I guess I'll just wear a wig while banging her.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:39 pm

i swear to god, mello, if you let her near him/him near her, i will cause world war three.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Don't listen to her Mells, you know I'll take excelent care of your sister.

She means the world to me, as you do.
Back to top Go down
~C~
Mafia
Mafia
~C~

Number of posts : 1556
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Carys Marie Williams; aliases C and Cassadee. Successor to Beyond Birthday.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:00 pm

Fine. WTFever.
I don't care.

I have Matsu.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:01 pm

That n00b cop?

shut the fuck up, Carys. You know he'll never be as great as I am.
Back to top Go down
Mello
Mafia
Mafia
Mello

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Life Points:
Bio: Age-20Bio-Mello is the older of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. When it is decided that Mello should work with the other successor, Near, Mello refuses, citing an inability to work with Near, to whom he is considered second. Similar to L's fondness for sweets, Mello is often seen eating bars of chocolate. Mello is very intelligent but often let's his emotions get the better of him. Mello decides to find Kira his own way by joining the Mafia. After obtaining one of the Death Notes from the Kira investigation team by kidnapping Sayu Yagami, Light Yagami sets up a raid that leaves Mello badly scarred and his real name in Light's hands. After learning that Light is Kira and Near was going to attempt to apprehend him, Mello kidnaps Kiyomi Takada, but is soon killed by Takada's hidden pages of the Death Note. This action causes Teru Mikami to expose his own Death Note to kill Takada, an action that Near picks up on and is eventually able to use to thwart Light's plans. Near reflects this during the final showdown and credits Mello as the single most pivotal person in discovering Light's plans. Hal Lidner further believes that it was Mello's plan that he would be killed to expose Light's plan, but Near rejects this theory. His date of death is January 26th, 2010. Age 20.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:06 pm

Matt there will be no banging of the sister while I'm around! I will blow your nuts off, dude.
Back to top Go down
https://deathgodz.canadian-forum.com
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:59 pm

damn you know I'll make her happy ;D

as I've made you....
Back to top Go down
~A~
SPK
SPK
~A~

Number of posts : 3680
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Character sheet
Life Points:
Hilma Keehl Left_bar_bleue7000/7000Hilma Keehl Empty_bar_bleue  (7000/7000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: After a complicated passed as a Wammy's student, she currently works as a new Watari to Near of the SPK.

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Matt im gonna punch your face in.
Litarly.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:27 pm

pfft don't be such a jealous whiner.

We all know Mello enjoys me best.
Back to top Go down

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Matt. ~punch~
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Character sheet
Life Points:

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:44 pm

I don't kick chicks.

Specially those who won't just face it.
Back to top Go down

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Matt ~drags him in a closet makes him bleed from various places walks out then locks the door~ YOU DESERVED THAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hilma Keehl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hilma Keehl   Hilma Keehl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hilma Keehl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: