Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Insults...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Here are some hilarious insults...

Any similarity between you and a human is pure coincidence.
I'll never forget the first time we met -- although, I'll keep trying.
You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
I'd like to give you a going-away present.....First, you do your part.
Do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to like you?
I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?
You're not stupid... just possessed by a retarded ghost.
I bet your mother has a loud bark!
Somebody said to me that you ain't fit to sleep with the pigs. Well, I stuck up for the pigs.
Back to top Go down
~J~

~J~

Number of posts : 1185
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character sheet
Life Points:
Random Insults... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Random Insults... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type: Mafia
Bio: Matt: Dumbfuck and henchman of Mello. No one gives a fuck about him except millions of Gaia Online newfags who still think it's cool to cosplay on teh interwebz. He follows Mello around and plays video games while chain-smoking. He shows up for about 4 seconds in the anime and then dies, yet due to the fact that he's the posterboy for Hot Topic, he has more fangirls than Mello and Near put together.

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA OMG

BTW I LOVE YOUR AVATAR IT JUST PWNS <333

-----

okay, here are some
Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?
Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.
Yo momma's so ugly, she made an onion cry
Back to top Go down
~N~
SPK
SPK
~N~

Number of posts : 1870
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Character sheet
Life Points:
Random Insults... Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Random Insults... Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)
Type: Task Force
Bio: Bio: Near is the younger of L's two successors raised in Wammy's House, Watari's orphanage for gifted children, in Winchester, England, United Kingdom. Of the successors, Near is more level-headed, calmly assessing the situation, while the other, Mello, is more emotional and quicker to act. Much like L, Near shows various odd behaviors during his normal life. He is usually seen hunched over rather than sitting. He also constantly plays with various toys, which he uses in his theories, as well as idly twiddling strands of his hair. He shows a great respect for L, basing much of how he solves crime on L's methods, even to the point where he only takes cases that he is interested with rather than trying to pursue justice

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:45 am

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 pm

OMFG THATS HILARIOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xero Sarias

Xero Sarias

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Random Insults... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Random Insults... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: I am a worshipper of Kira and believe all Kira does is true and right. I want to be an accomplice of Kira and rid the world of evil, With the great use of my shinigami eyes.

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Heres one

Out of 2 million sperm you Had to be the fastest.
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 pm

LOL FUNNY!
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:52 pm

Heres one : Your brother is so stupid I saw him walking down the street yelling into an envelope, he said he was sending a voice mail.
Back to top Go down
Xero Sarias

Xero Sarias

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Character sheet
Life Points:
Random Insults... Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Random Insults... Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Type: Death Note Owner
Bio: I am a worshipper of Kira and believe all Kira does is true and right. I want to be an accomplice of Kira and rid the world of evil, With the great use of my shinigami eyes.

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Haha that is pretty good .
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Number of posts : 47
Location : The special place between asleep and awake... The place where you still remember dreaming
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Character sheet
Life Points:
Random Insults... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Random Insults... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Type:
Bio: Born in Italy. Italian mother, American father. Father died in an accident in 1998 and mother died through illness in 2001

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:17 pm

Haha. They're funny! I wish I could come up with things like that but the only semi-good insult I know is one my cousin used to yell at people... here goes: You're momma's so poor when you go to her house and light a match the roaches come out singing "Clap your hands! Kick your feet! Thank the Lord that we got heat!"
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Hey thats pretty funny so dont be har on yourself , the only reason i have the jokes i do is beacause im way too sarcastic >.< Try stuff that you hear other people say like: Yo momma is so fat when they told her to haul butt she had to make two trips. Or:Yo momma is so fat shes got her own zipcode.
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:22 pm

hard*
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Location : The special place between asleep and awake... The place where you still remember dreaming

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:
Bio: Born in Italy. Italian mother, American father. Father died in an accident in 1998 and mother died through illness in 2001

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:52 pm

hehe, ok! Everyone tells me to lighten up and give myself a break all the time but it's force of habit to be under confident
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Thank you your finally being non-depressing!
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:00 am

Oh, sorry for being depressing in the first place!
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:22 pm

lol, no need to be sorry! Your so awsome!
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:59 am

Hehe, diolch yn fawr! Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:26 pm

(smile ) You've got a cute laugh u know that?
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:36 am

Why does everybody keep saying that?
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 pm

Cuz it's true? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Meija Moon

Meija Moon

Character sheet
Life Points:
Type:

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 am

Lol! No, really you're like the sixth person to say that to me (that includes in real life too)
Back to top Go down

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 pm

o.o creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Insults... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Insults...   Random Insults... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Insults...
Page 1 of 1