Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yumi's house

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Yumi's house - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:18 am

Misa went into the living room and took a seat at random, thinking cute place Yumi had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Yumi brought out Misa's Tea and placed it down in front of heron the coffee table."So are you and light going out?"She asked with a smile sitting down beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:04 pm

"Oh yes we are. Light loves me. And i love Light too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:50 pm

"Thats so cute."Yumi smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:19 pm

"Yes it is! We were ment for eachother! We're like...um...uh...soul mates!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:24 pm

"I'm so happy for you!You think he will ask to marry you soon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 7:30 pm

"Oh, I think that its a very big possibility, but hes just so busy all the time at the moment. So I'm not sure when that will happen..." Misa sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm

"Don't be sad Misa.I'm sure sometime soon he will ask you out."Yumi gave her a kind smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Misa smiled "Yeah! You're probably right! Thanks Yumi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:10 pm

"Your welcome.Is you tea any good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:37 pm

"Oh! Yes! It delicious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:21 pm

"I'm so glade you like it.Do you live around here?"Yumi asked tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:40 pm

"Yes. Just a few streats down that way." Misa points out the window to the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Yumi looked out the window."Oh wow now i can come visit you."She smiled looking back at Misa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 am

"Oh you're right! That would be fun! I need some more girlfriends!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:35 am

"To be honest you and light are my first friends her.I moved here recently." Yumi smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 am

"Really?! Wow! How old are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 am

"16.And you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:47 am

"I'm 22."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:48 am

"How can that be you look so much younger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:51 am

Misa laughed a little "Oh, stop it you're embarrssing me!" but she enjoyed being complmented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:54 am

Yumi giggled silently."So how long have you been living here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 am

"It's been a few years now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:24 pm

"Oh so you must know this place pretty well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:01 pm

"Yup yup! I do!" Misa said in a pleased tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yumi's house   Yumi's house - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yumi's house
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Closed/Inactive Topics-
Jump to: