Death Note RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Death Note RPG

Choose or create a character and live in the Death Note world.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scifi/Action books is how I rule!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scifi/Action books is how I rule!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Scifi/Action books is how I rule!!!!   Scifi/Action books is how I rule!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:30 am

I draw and illustrate my own comics, I don't get help from anyone else so sometimes I get writers block. And it's a pain in the ASS!!!! So, what do I do when I got writers block? Right books of course!!!! bounce

Here's a taste of what I write:

The iron warrior stood atop of his fallen soldiers. His mask was covered with the blood of his enemies and his allies. He walked towards his ship and looked back. There, he saw his leader Gitornex walking towards him. "My leader, what are you doing here?" The iron warrior asked.

"I am here to tell you that you are under arrest by the Galactic-Inforcers." Gitornex said, pulling out his rifle.

"You... TRAITOR! I'LL KILL YOU, YOU SPINELESS COWARD!!" The iron warrior screamed. He drew his blade and took a strike at Gitornex, but Gitornex dodged it. One strike after another Gitornex was alwarys able to dodge it. Finally when the iron warriror was exausted, Gitornex struck him with his fist in the warrior's gut. He punched, kicked, and slammed the iron warrior unconcious.

"NOWON LEAVES THE SERVICE OF GITORNEX! NOWON!" Gitornex said. But to his amazement, the iron warrior got back up from the ground. He took his blade and severed Gitornex's arm clean off! Then stabbed Gitornex in the gut, hoping to finish him off. But it didn't work, Gitornex was still alive.

"HOW DARE YOU STRIKE YOUR LORD!" Gitornex exclaimed.

I can't type the rest of the story but you get the idea. Most of my comics and books have to do with scifi or the super-natural.
Back to top Go down

Scifi/Action books is how I rule!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Death Note RPG :: Other :: Poems & Literature-
Jump to: